Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,776 members, 7,979,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 02:19 PM

Bomb Blast In Abuja - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In Abuja (29222 Views)

Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally / Abuja Naija @50 Bomb Blast In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by LRNZH(m): 3:02am On Jan 01, 2011
Big B1:

Forget PDP and their mess; I say hello to Buhari. The only focused and simple candidate that will work very hard for you and I.
This is not just about Buhari. It is about change.

If we have credible elections in 2011, even if PDP wins at the FG level they will not have lanslide victories in the State Govts and legislative houses.

That brings more focused people chosen by the people, who will be more inclined for the nations development causes into governance.

That is change
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by Abagworo(m): 3:03am On Jan 01, 2011
The prophets predicted the end of this to be tragic for GEJ and that Buhari is the true Messiah that Nigeria needs but just like the biblical Pharaoh GEJ has kept deaf ears to the words of God.I pray he gets the time to change his mind and do the wish of the Lord.

Check this thread and assess prophesy.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-545467.0.html
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by tbaba1234: 3:07am On Jan 01, 2011
Mr Jonathan should focus on security and conducting free elections

That will be a more enduring legacy!!

Kick PDP OUT!!
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by Vigilante: 3:12am On Jan 01, 2011
See Beaf respondng with just one liners. It took him like 6 hours to post after the calamity his ill-advise to GEJ has brought the country. Sorry oo undecided undecided
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by LRNZH(m): 3:17am On Jan 01, 2011
Beaf:

Do you have a better idea of those that have been threatening violence? Or a better idea of those who have threatened to make the country ungovernable?
You heard the Presidents words, no man born of woman will achieve that.

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by BigB11(m): 3:22am On Jan 01, 2011
@LRNZH
My man, with all I have seen on the ground, I hate to let you know that there is no focused politician in Nigeria today; it is very sad, but it is the truth. Nigeria is currently being degenerated by past, current and future leaders.
We need a tough leader to be elected to clean up the country, modify/enforce our laws, and make it very difficult for the thieves (politicians) to contest or remain in any top government positions.
These steps must simply take place before anything positive can be witnessed in Nigeria.

As per most Nigerians, the greatest enemies of this country are OBJ and IBB (because they have manipulated things among selves in Nigeria for many years); guess what? Buhari is not affiliated to any of these 2, in fact, Buhari sees things totally different from these 2.
If you folks want something new, something different for a change, I think Buhari may be the perfect leader Nigeria needs at this time.

Jonathan is affiliated to OBJ
Atiku is affiliated to IBB
Buhari is affiliated to Nigeria.

Buhari or same old bull sh1t!
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by rhymz(m): 3:23am On Jan 01, 2011
LRNZH:

This is not just about Buhari. It is about change.

If we have credible elections in 2011, even if PDP wins at the FG level they will not have lanslide victories in the State Govts and legislative houses.

That brings more focused people chosen by the people, who will be more inclined for the nations development causes into governance.

That is change
. . . A lot of the times, a lot of us make the mistake of limiting the problems to just having a free and fair election like it will neccessarily guarantee good and purposeful governance. Even if elections get to be free and fair, it will not automatically be equated to good governance, the system wont make a volte face to become America. That is not to down play the need for free and fair elections, my point is that we should not limit our match to freedom at just free and fair elections because if things fail to look up even after the so-called democratically elected people become the leaders, Nigerians will become so apathic that our polity will be heaving with lethargy and even worse problems.
So far, GEJ has been very proactive in areas where it matters, just because you dont see him on TV talking tough like George Bush does not mean he is not taking stringent actions. I think Atiku needs to be quizzed, it is not coincindence that that he subtly threatened violence days before and violence has been eveloping the country at very strategic dates and venues. Let us not jump into conclusions yet, let's give him the benefits of the doubt.
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by Goldrossy: 3:28am On Jan 01, 2011
Even killers die eventually and when they die they go straight to hell forever. the victim is better off, he shall live in heaven and forever, guys u digg?
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by youngmonie: 3:39am On Jan 01, 2011
This is to all dat sai ONE NIGERIA, i say 2 hell with you, Becasue ti cann never be possible, NIGERIA is a mere collection of different tribes and religions. Today it is mend 2morrow it is boko haram. Security is zero, so wht works in that country things jus keep getting worse everyday, no value for human life, people are getgting poorer as prices of common things keep sky rocketing
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by youngmonie: 3:43am On Jan 01, 2011
dis is not time to apportion blames on anyonee, its time we call our to book and hold them responsible
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by Onlytruth(m): 3:46am On Jan 01, 2011
I'm laughing.  sad sad sad

At times like these I miss the great lion of Biafra and his direct talks. He would have called it the way it is!
Everybody is hiding and speaking with water in their mouths. Nobody is calling a spade a spade.  undecided undecided

I am more concerned that Ohanaeze Ndigbo may not have any plans at all in case Nigeria starts to come apart.
I don't think MASSOB has any plans either.

For all these years, countless number of Nigerians have called for a Sovereign National Conference to negotiate Nigeria. They all fell on deaf ears.

It seems as if someone is working diligently to plunge Nigeria into a terminal civil war.

Happy New Year ndu_chucks, and GOOD MORNING!  cool
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by LRNZH(m): 3:47am On Jan 01, 2011
youngmonie:

This is to all dat sai ONE NIGERIA, i say  2 hell with you, Becasue ti cann never be possible, NIGERIA  is a mere collection of different tribes and religions. Today it is mend 2morrow it is boko haram. Security is zero, so wht works in that country things jus keep getting worse everyday, no value for human life, people are getgting poorer as  prices of common things keep sky rocketing

Nothing works because you have corrupt people siphoning money for development n security into personal pockets. If u don't maintain any system it will collapse.
Its simple to see.
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by Goldrossy: 3:49am On Jan 01, 2011
BLAME THE LOWLY, SHALLOW THINKING, EVIL, NARROW MINDED, SICK, ABNOMAL BEINGS? , THAT ARE WILLING TO DIE FOREVER,LIVING IN  IMAGINARY CONDITION, FOOLS PARADISE? SO  LITTLE THEY HAVE ALL IN POWER AND WEALTH AND SURELY BUT A SHORT TIME TO  LIVE, BECAUSE THEY CANT  EAT THEIR CAKE AND HAVE IT. OH SURE, SO DO NOT WORRY MY PALS.
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by Eziachi: 3:49am On Jan 01, 2011
LRNZH:

The constitution is not the primary problem (at least not yet). Let whatever we call a constitution (1999 or that being ratified without the president's consent) be enforced first. At least the Nigerian Constitution in any form takes rigging or election violence as crimes. Enforce this.

Free and fair elections is an assurance for credible leadership compared to what we have today. That you cannot dispute.

Secondly, look at the regional political parties like APGA, PPRA or ANPP. Even within them they are largely undemocratic.
Or are you saying all the derivation benefit going to the oil producing states has changed their lives? Aren't the South-South people running their own governments? Still nothing to show for it.
So if you separate Nigeria,  what you see in these other parties is what you will obtain in the various regions.

Corruption and nepotism just like in Nigeria today.

We really need to 1. enforce our constitution, run free and fair elections and thus credibility increased in governance will 2. drive down corruption coupled with prosecution of law-breakers
Thank you. Exactly!

I tend reason based on long term observations, if anyone who had seen Nigeria from October 1960 till today cannot get it by now that Nigeria based on its present structure will never work as one entity, that person is either emotionally attached to the romance of united state of Nigeria or that the person knows nothing about Nigeria at all. I have seen it all from day one, having watched my father elected as the youngest member parliament in both Nigerian/Eastern regional parliaments.
Having sat at the feet of great men like Sir Louis Odumegwu Ojukwu, Sir Mbakwe (my godfather) Nnamdi Azikiwe, Kemte Giadom, Albert Kogbara and many others and then fighting in the Biafra army as a 17 years old boy and having to be evacuated Britain by the CARITAS as a refugee MAY 1970 . I have no doubt in my mind that our great grand children will be having the same discussion about Nigeria in the next fifty years if Nigeria is kept with the same structure as it is today. When people kept solving the same problem with the same method but still expect a different result all the time, it is called a waste of time.
You saying that constitution doesn’t matter in a democracy are like saying that there will be Christianity or Islam without the bible or the Koran. But Constitution is one of the problems that make Nigeria unworkable today as Nigerian constitution is the basic foundation of a nation wasn’t written by Nigerians or for Nigerians but rather by selected group of people who are doing well and will continue to do well under their kind of Nigeria. The only different between APGA, PDP, ACN or ANPP is just number of alphabets in them.  A rotten tomato does not make a good stew as all these parties are just election platforms and were never govern by cultural identity of the people as there is no such thing as Nigerian culture but here is Yoruba, Igbo, Efik, Hausa culture, thrown into the bin at present in order to keep Nigerian going for some people’s benefit. Who told you that Nigerians will prefer a very expensive presidential system to a more moderate parliamentary system, if they are to make a choice of the kind of country they wanted in their own constitution? Why do you think the owners of Nigeria PLC are avoiding national conference by any possible means?
Do you think Nigeria’s will prefer having 36 governors and their deputies rather than just four strong regional leaders, hence less expense in governing? Do you think Nigeria will choose a nation where greater percentage of their wealth is spent in running the structures of government than using the money to build amenities?  So Instead four regional capitals as before you now have 36 plus Abuja, do you know how much it cost to run them?  Former Eastern region was governed with one premier and 10 commissioners but today the same area that make up the Old East is governed by ten governors with 328 commissioners, not to mention their wives, deputies and legions of advisers and adviser to the advisers.
Will these ills automatically end with a separation? Not necessarily but each new nation or alliances can now do things based on how they see fit, how much it will cost etc, not because other has more than them. Igbo’s want more state today because they felt other region has more than them and use it to get more money than them. But knowing the Igbo  psyche, an average Igbo man will prefer less state if left on his own device because he will be asking the about the cost. That is the folly of one Nigeria. An Igbo man attitude to spending money is completely different from that of Hausa, Yoruba person etc. So this one of the reason Nigerian doesn’t work- different attitude to various issues of life.
If you left the Yoruba’s on their own, I can bet on my life that the likes of Akala, Fayose or OBJ would never had smelt power when their  best eleven are left in the cold warming the bench, but the likes of Akala is calling the shot today because of one Nigeria made it possible. If the Arewas are left on their own do you think that Buhari will have a problem winning against the likes of Atikus of this world?  When Buhari represented what majority of them believed as their values shaped by their religion?
However when you rig an election or embezzled money that belongs to your own people, there will be no Abuja to run to hide or get protection of its police force as you have to now live with your own people, who know everything about your beginning and source of your wealth, But today we honour them because they have become our representative in the looting race of Nigeria, so why persecute our own when others are doing it? Why should we care? That is why in Igbo-land, nobody dare steal any of his community’s money collected for development but it alright when its Nigerian money.
I can go on and on
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by BigB11(m): 3:53am On Jan 01, 2011
How can anything be secured in Nigeria? Half of the military and Nigeria Police are busy following around/protecting politicians/families, and wealthy Nigerians/families.
They give a sh1t about common Nigerians.
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by Goldrossy: 3:54am On Jan 01, 2011
we have degenerated to stone age, good morning everyone. eod.
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by Eziachi: 3:55am On Jan 01, 2011
LRNZH:

Nothing works because you have corrupt people siphoning money for development n security into personal pockets. If u don't maintain any system it will collapse.
Its simple to see.
They are siphoning money at the rate they are doing it because an average Nigerian ruler, behind the scene will tell you he doesn't know whether there will be Nigeria tomorrow, so get as much as you can today, whatever happened tomorrow is fine. Hence once they get the money, instantly the money is sent abroad. Did you see the asset Gov Fayemi declared? He has more assets in Ghana than he had inside Nigeria and he is not alone. If you suspect that a bank may go under tomorrow, will you invest your money in it?
I say no more.
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by BigB11(m): 3:55am On Jan 01, 2011
The constitution is not the primary problem
You're wrong.
A country that has no laws has no criminal. Nigeria has no laws; and that's the root of most of our problems.
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by Beaf: 4:02am On Jan 01, 2011
Eziachi:

They are siphoning money at the rate they are doing it because an average Nigerian ruler, behind the scene will tell you he doesn't know whether there will be Nigeria tomorrow, so get as much as you can today, whatever happened tomorrow is fine. Hence once they get the money, instantly the money is sent abroad. Did you see the asset Gov Fayemi declared? He has more assets in Ghana than he had inside Nigeria and he is not alone. If you suspect that a bank may go under tomorrow, will you invest your money in it?
I say no more.

You are so right.
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by LRNZH(m): 4:03am On Jan 01, 2011
Big B1:

You're wrong.
A country that has no laws has no criminal. Nigeria has no laws; and that's the root of most of our problems.

Nigeria has laws. We have a functional constitution.
The problem is nobody enforces the law or constitution.
Because of this very few people go in to see d content of what is indeed d law in Nigeria.

I hope you are clear on that.
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by Beaf: 4:08am On Jan 01, 2011
LRNZH:

Nigeria has laws. We have a functional constition.
Because of this very few people go in to see d content of what is indeed d law in Nigeria.

I hope you are clear on that.

You have toilet roll that was forced down your throat by soldiers. Nigeria's consitution might well have been written by an almajiri. It has so many pages packed with crap, rather than being a short crisp document that encapsulates the country's principles and ideology as obtains in the civilised and progressive World.

What is Nigeria's ideology or philosophy, do you know?
It even sounds bloody funny to imagine Nigeria with an ideology.
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by LRNZH(m): 4:22am On Jan 01, 2011
Beaf:

You have toilet roll that was forced down your throat by soldiers. Nigeria's consitution might well have been written by an almajiri. It has so many pages packed with crap, rather than being a short crisp document that encapsulates the country's principles and ideology as obtains in the civilised and progressive World.

What is Nigeria's ideology or philosophy, do you know?
It even sounds bloody funny to imagine Nigeria with an ideology.

We have a functional constitution. It may be faulty in some places or you may not accept sections of it.
But it not being enforced at all.

A constitution is open to ratification by the lawmakers. You have corrupt inept people who are not even conversant with the content of the constitution they are upholding.
Until we kick out corrupt govts and politicians through credible elections, we are wasting our time.

Let me remind all of you that you're supposed to have a copy of (at least) the 1999 constitution in each of your households before you come to claim in a public forum that Nigeria has no laws.
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by BigB11(m): 4:31am On Jan 01, 2011
Nigeria has laws. We have a functional constitution.

@LRNZH
Sir, when a law or constitution is not being enforced it means you have no law; everything goes.

Again, the root of most of our problems in Nigeria is no laws. If we are lucky enough to elect a disciplined leader (Buhari) that completely understands the importance of laws, believe me, half of our problems is resolved.
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by Eziachi: 4:32am On Jan 01, 2011
LRNZH:

We have a functional constitution. It may be faulty in some places or you may not accept sections of it.

A constitution is open to ratification by the lawmakers. You have corrupt inept people who are not even conversant with the content of the constitution they are upholding.
Until we kick out corrupt govts and politicians through credible elections, we are wasting our time.

Let me remind all of that you're supposed to have a copy of (at least) the 1999 constitution in each of your households before you come to claim in a public forum that Nigeria has no laws.

Can you listen to yourself! That Nigeria has a functional constitution? What are we debating all along then? You deserve this country of yours and your rulers, if you are sane enough to think that Abacha's own red book is worth calling a constitution. What else is there so say? What a crooked generation! Sickening!
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by BigB11(m): 4:41am On Jan 01, 2011
@LRNZH
When a real Nigerian visits a civilized or well structured country (USA) he or she usually gets very sick after a few days away from zoo Nigeria. Most of the time they tend to rush back to Lagos.
This means a good percentage of Nigerians finds it very difficult to function effectively and efficiently in a civilized environment; and that alone says a lot about our lovely country and functional constitutions.
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by Beaf: 4:42am On Jan 01, 2011
LRNZH:

Let me remind all of that you're supposed to have a copy of (at least) the 1999 constitution in each of your households before you come to claim in a public forum that Nigeria has no laws.

Maybe you can tell us why the Nigerian constitution is 310 pages long, while the American one is just 22?
310 pages of directionless crap forced down our throats by illiterate soldiers!

Which is better, the American consititution that is just 22 pages long and packed with principles and ideology, or the 310 page Nigerian one that is full of useless controlling crap? What do you think gave us our ramshackle govt style?

Paste the Nigerian constitution into MS Word using Times New Roman font at 12pt, then do the same for the US constitution:
http://www.nigeria-law.org/ConstitutionOfTheFederalRepublicOfNigeria.htm
http://www.usconstitution.net/const.html

A country based on a crap constitution will be only amount to a chaotic mound of crap.
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by LRNZH(m): 5:19am On Jan 01, 2011
Beaf:

Maybe you can tell us why the Nigerian constitution is 310 pages long, while the American one is just 22?
310 pages of directionless crap forced down our throats by illiterate soldiers!

Which is better, the American consititution that is just 22 pages long and packed with principles and ideology, or the 310 page Nigerian one that is full of useless controlling crap? What do you think gave us our ramshackle govt style?

Paste the Nigerian constitution into MS Word using Times New Roman font at 12pt, then do the same for the US constitution:
http://www.nigeria-law.org/ConstitutionOfTheFederalRepublicOfNigeria.htm
http://www.usconstitution.net/const.html

A country based on a crap constitution will be only amount to a chaotic mound of crap.

OK great. I like the dimension of this discussion.

Do you realise that the American constitution is a codified prescriptive law? Meaning it says what your rights are?

That is why it is a single short document.

On the other hand, the British constitution for example (and some might even argue that there is no such thing as a British constitution) is a collection of different documents like the Magna Carta, The Bill of Rights and is also contained in the Common Law? It is not any single short document.
In contrast to the American Constitution, what we call the British constitution is a non codified proscriptive set of laws. Meaning it tells you what you cannot do?

Does this make the British set of laws crap? No!

The 1999 Nigeria constitution is descriptive in my opinion, that is, it tries to be both proscriptive and prescriptive.
That is understandable because we are a developing nation. The aim was to make sure every law was explained clearly unlike the US constitution.

The issues with the 1999 Nigeria constitution include repetitions and some contradictory statutes.
That can and is being looked at (albeit by an incompetent NASS) for ratification.

Beaf, not everything is done the American way by the rest of world ok?
Anyway I understand your worldview. You are the same person claiming that northerners are behind the bombing in Bayelsa and the assassinations/kidnappings in the South East.  undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

I still insist that our primary challenges as a Nation are to:

1. Hold free and fair elections so that credible leaders chosen by the masses can be at the helm of affairs

2. And with these credible public offcials we can all tackle corruption.

Until we achieve these, development and even the process of questioning our Sovereignty will be futile.
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by Nobody: 5:31am On Jan 01, 2011
has no one claimed responsibility yet?

gej has been blathering power reform

time for him to start on 'security reform'.

the SSS, police and other internal security apparatus are clearly out of their depth here.
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by LRNZH(m): 5:34am On Jan 01, 2011
oyb:

has no one claimed responsibility yet?

gej has been blathering power reform

time for him to start on 'security reform'.

the SSS, police and other internal security apparatus are clearly out of their depth here.

Does it matter if GEJ declares a security reform program?

Is the power reform project making any progress?
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by AceJam: 5:41am On Jan 01, 2011
Ah, oga Big B1, you are welcome back to NL. Long time. "What kept you so long?" grin.

I can see you have abandoned ship (you know what i'm talking about naa grin). Na wa o. Politics sweet o. grin Just change to the favourable side and pour sand and gravel in opponents garri. Na wa o. Una de hamma o grin grin

Let me be blunt now. You and IBB are jokers.  If IBB claims to have accepted Atiku and pledged his support for Atiku, why are you here drumming support for BUHARI instead of ATIKU? Can you see yourselves. You and your evil father are carrying out another grand deception plan on Atiku. I hope Atiku knows this. The evil genius has evil in his blood and will never change. He is highly predictable.

Now Big B1 hear this. I stand firmly to state that the bomb blasts happening in Jos,  Abuja and elsewhere, are evil machinations of the evil one. Your immediate aim is to rubbish GEJ and PDP as a party because you have been humbled, while the ultimate is to achieve the aim of "The North must be president come 2011". This fact is already "opendential". Whichever angle you and your evil godfather take, Nigerians know and will take care of you appropriately.

Finally, be informed that your evil idol will, sooner than later, spend the rest of his evil life in kirikiri. Nonesense. angry angry
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by Obijulius: 5:49am On Jan 01, 2011
After Okadigbo, etc, Can anything good come out of PDP.

This is the worst Nigeria could ever be, even Abacha's regime wasn't this crass. Tired for this country!!!
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by gangar(m): 5:52am On Jan 01, 2011
Gentlemen, hostage-taking, kidnapping, bombing and such forms of terrorism didn't start today in Jos. Besides religious crises in some parts of the north, these types of violence perhaps has their roots in modern Nigeria in the Niger-Delta. Its funny, or isn't, that all we as intelligent people (so called elites who can read online news) can analyze is to keep calling up names, here and there, this person that person.

We have a grave situation in our hands. Its spiraling out of control. In the longer term, there are serious socio-eco-political underpins to this horrific drama that has to be addressed. In the shorter term, I think the north is reacting angrily to the usurpation of their perceived turn for the presidency as was agreed to in the PDP. I never thought for one moment, that this Jonathan opportunism would go unresponded. And Jonathan and his supporters must understand that they have erred to the wrong end of the moral equation, no matter the historical or geo-political justifications. History is not going to be kind to him and his supporters if this thing goes terribly awful and bloody.

We must call for urgent national prayers as a way of uniting the country against a comman enemy - violence and extremism anywhere. Jonthan must renounce his participation in this 2011 election in my view. Ask for a year extension under perhaps emergency rule from the congress, and begin political reformation, a form of national soverign conference, that will produce a decent federalism and constitution and credible election. He doesn't need 4 years, he can restructure nigerian and put the nation on a long term sustainable political path. This dissipating energy for winning PDP primaries can better be used to restructure Nigeria (a cause greater than him or even this generation of Nigerians) and he would have been an honorable gentleman and great, immemorable African statesman.

Please stop all these name calling and tribal sensationalization of Nigeria. It is not going to be easy to break up Nigerian without a bust. Africa in my opinion is already too fractioned, and yet the problems persists. Even the tinyest clans in Africa are having serious disputes, if not wars.

We are all in a boat in the deep sea, if this rocking ship capsizes, there is none of us that can reach shore without getting wet. Let's work on it calmly, dispassionately and wisely. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply)

How I Ended Maitatsine Crisis, By Buhari / Buhari Shops For Magu’s Replacement / 2000 Pastors Pray For Governor Umahi In Ebonyi State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 150
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.