Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,765 members, 7,979,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 01:07 PM

Bomb Blast In Abuja - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In Abuja (29221 Views)

Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally / Abuja Naija @50 Bomb Blast In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by Vigilante: 11:40am On Jan 01, 2011
@Beaf , Thumbs up bro, you served him right. Innocent men, women and children loosing thier lives on the first day of a new year, relations crying etc, And Wtf is Vigilante even talking about? Prevent what attack?What Calm? That our beloved, peaceful virgin and innocent country Nigeria is being turned into a war zone by some sadists all in the name of Jihad, then he expects us to sit down and not point fingers when its glaring who the culprits are?

"When a kingdom suffers violence, only the violent takes over it by force!, if we want peace, we better be ready for war cos Terror mongers cannot be negociated with!!"

You now sound like Atiku.
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by Vigilante: 11:45am On Jan 01, 2011
@Beaf , Thumbs up bro, you served him right. Innocent men, women and children loosing thier lives on the first day of a new year, relations crying etc, And Wtf is Vigilante even talking about? Prevent what attack?What Calm? That our beloved, peaceful virgin and innocent country Nigeria is being turned into a war zone by some sadists all in the name of Jihad, then he expects us to sit down and not point fingers when its glaring who the culprits are?

"When a kingdom suffers violence, only the violent takes over it by force!, if we want peace, we better be ready for war cos Terror mongers cannot be negociated with!!"

o yeah!!!! you must have been in outta space. Come back. That description was in the forties.
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by calaway: 11:55am On Jan 01, 2011
This is becoming a very bold faced attack from those that has vowed to make Nigeria ungovernable. I have never like the crop of Politicians in whoes hands Nigeria has been placed by the very architects of all our woes and as Nation past pr, sent an futre, GEJ is no exception but under the circumstance he is the better of the unimaginably evil options. To attempt to place the blame for the spate of bombings on his doorstep by expecting him to somehow know when a misguided messenger of doom decides to place a bomb amounts to retarded reasoning which defies any logic. Unless the plan is to create a scenerio tht will allow some waiting plan to cash in on the confusion. So we give a dog a bad name to hang it,in this case the government is being portrayed as inapt and a martial government seizes power. A very Good Script(you need to be an evil genius to hatch this one). Frankly I am all for this if it will save our nation, so long as I dont see Abduls and mohammeds and Buharis or Adamu in the list of so called emancipators of Nigerians. Simply put we are tired of these Hausa/Fulani/northern people reaping where the have never sown. So if there must be a coup in the offing please please and please no hausa/northerner as our leaders or else as many other Nigerians I swear I will go back to my part of this sorry a.s country and make sure that not a drop of my oil leaves home We will fight you to the last drop and we will also take the fight to your doorstop bomb mosque in Sokoto and kano during full sessions on a regular basis. In contemplation of a coup and there is no guarantee of compliance to the afore mentioned kindly allow us take our chance with GEJ. and please leave churches alone.
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by aspabay(m): 11:58am On Jan 01, 2011
True talk
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by buJu234: 11:59am On Jan 01, 2011
there is no political stuff here.

here is a religion that is killing people world wide ( 4RM CHRISTIANS TO HINDUS etc).

i am not surprised; because its that same mistake that the Corpic christians in Egypt made many centuries ago, now they are paying today with their lives; centuries ago when Mohammed & the caliphates of Islam starting preaching their messages via fight wars, the churches in Egypt (which was a christian state & head quarters) thought they can preach peace to them.

what are we seeing today? just yesternite  A BOMB BLAST IN EGYPT CHURCH KILLING PEOPLE.

Similar thing happened from the Iraqi christians to Constanipole (now Istanbul- Turkey) to the Yemen christian to Syria (Damascus) to Lebanon.

Please read past history; all these were all christians state b4 Islam came; and they them by war

WE BETTER WAKE UP.

How many times have we seen angels come down from heaven to kill these Muslims killers; with all the fasting & prayers that we do.

reason being that GOD WILL NOT FIGHT YOUR PHYSICAL WARS FOR U.

CHRISTIANS WORLD-WIDE WAKE UP & THINK,

I DEY VEX
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by akinolasam: 12:13pm On Jan 01, 2011
When next time I am in any public place i will learn to step away from abandon vehicles.

Pls, watch your back and be careful. The EVIL ONES are already here with us.
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by mansmith(m): 12:16pm On Jan 01, 2011
please people talk about the issue at hand and not insult a honorable man like GEJ.List just one good thing OBJ achieved during his tenure thing.Those responsible for the shading of innocent blood HOLY GHOST FIRE
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by daqskin: 12:27pm On Jan 01, 2011
Forget PDP and their mess; I say hello to Buhari. The only focused and simple candidate that will work very hard for you and I.
if you have a father ask him how long it has taken buhari to plead to Nigerians that he wants to be their leader, i am sure over 150 million Nigerians cant be deaf, lipsrsealed the truth is this, nobody wants a failed leader to come back, tell your cousin buhari that some Nigerians, not all Nigerians love him, but he cant lead them. let him make elderly decisions like an elderly man, and give advise like obasanjo and yakubu gowon, and other state council members.
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by adaphik(f): 12:38pm On Jan 01, 2011
shocking
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by Beaf: 12:39pm On Jan 01, 2011
Vigilante:

You said that in October, again on Christmas eve, last week and New Year eve.  Look within.  The answer lies within your conglomerate of inept security personnel.  Start the crushing from within.  Remember the PDP is a nest of killers.  Jonah is clueless.  Admit it.

Dude, mark it. I said we will crush you. If you want to spill innocent blood, we will feed you your own blood.
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by Abagworo(m): 12:39pm On Jan 01, 2011
daqskin:

if you have a father ask him how long it has taken buhari to plead to Nigerians that he wants to be their leader, i am sure over 150 million Nigerians cant be deaf, lipsrsealed the truth is this, nobody wants a failed leader to come back, tell your cousin buhari that some Nigerians, not all Nigerians love him, but he cant lead them. let him make elderly decisions like an elderly man, and give advise like obasanjo and yakubu gowon, and other state council members.

Who said Buhari is a failed leader?Buhari nearly ended corruption in his short stay as a military head of state.PTF we all witnessed his wise use of meagre funds to make lasting impacts and what else?

This bombing is part of Nigerian religious system which people have been made by Whites and Arabs to believe wholeheartedly in scripts written and imposed on us by them.The sooner we view religion like the White creators as liberal the better for us.
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by viruz007(m): 12:44pm On Jan 01, 2011
Ma fellow Nairalanders let sit down and tink properly. Bt i want 2 know wateva d hell happened to our intelligence agencies? D SSS, NSA, DMI, d special units of all branches of d armed forces? Hw can we say the r intelligent wen an attack of dis nature took place in d capital? Am disappointed. Personally all d directors of d various intelligence agencies & d NSA(National Security Adviser) nid 2 b queried & shld resign cuz they have failed. Remember d pledge, they r suppose 2 defend our UNITY.
Those askin for nigeria 2 split, shld take bak dat thought. we nid 2 cum 2geda as 1. Wen it is time 2 vote, go and vote and dn't sit  down in ur f**kin houses & xpect a good leader 2 cum out. We all nid 2 take dat smudge looks on r faces off & take a bold decision cuz if we dn't, well, D choices 2 make & d consequences are ours to live with.
As an individual we shld b vigilant, observe ur surrondings, put ur ears to d ground, listen 2 careless chatter & u myt jst save a lotta people 4rm sorrow. People we need 2 arise, vote en mass. We nid an iron clad heart leader who can make bold decisions. Dose in diaspora cum bak home, do ur research & vote 4 who u tink is worthy 2 lead us. Show ur patriotism, dn't jst sit down and rant abt 9ja being a failed state. Period.
MAY D SOULZ OF D DEPARTED REST IN PEACE.
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by ladi02(m): 12:45pm On Jan 01, 2011
What happened to the independence day bombers

Thats what happens when scape goats are not made from previous offences!

samething, thats how kidnapping started. .I hope this time the Govt will prosecute someone or a group!

But unfortunately, Jonathan is only focused on dressing information like everything is good in Jona Land!, just to win another 4yrs

Sad! cry
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by Beaf: 12:55pm On Jan 01, 2011
Abagworo:

Who said Buhari is a failed leader?Buhari nearly ended corruption in his short stay as a military head of state.PTF we all witnessed his wise use of meagre funds to make lasting impacts and what else?

This bombing is part of Nigerian religious system which people have been made by Whites and Arabs to believe wholeheartedly in scripts written and imposed on us by them.The sooner we view religion like the White creators as liberal the better for us.

You can dream on. No failed leader with a connection to sharia or Boko Haram will ever rule this country again. Nobody with extremist views will ever sit over Nigerians again. Let religious fanatics keep bombing, you people will know who feeds you.
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by Abagworo(m): 12:59pm On Jan 01, 2011
I personally would not blame Jonathan for this nations failure.The problem is that poverty has made Nigerians too religious and tribalistic.Even the response of people here on Nairaland shows that poverty has eaten deep into their head.Abolish poverty as a first step towards changing this trend of extremism.

Another problem is zoning.GEJ should be bold enough to admit that there is zoning arrangement in PDP but circumstances allows him to complete Yar'Adua's 1st and 2nd term.Lying that there is no zoning is like fooling yourself.

The other issue is that GEJ chose a weak VP.He should have chosen an ex-General as his VP to command some form of respect.He and Sambo are clueless and powerless in the face of any crisis.
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by Sharonf(f): 12:59pm On Jan 01, 2011
Beaf:

Let religious fanatics keep bombing, you people will know who feeds you.

What do you mean let them keep bombing? You need more bomb blasts before you think its time to act. . . So this means your uncle can do nothing about those that have already occured??
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by fstrangest: 1:02pm On Jan 01, 2011
Sharon_f:

What do you mean let them keep bombing? You need more bomb blasts before you think its time to act. . . So this means your uncle can do nothing about those that have already occured??

You are a female

You should be in the romance section, not here

Stop asking redundant questions.
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by Abagworo(m): 1:05pm On Jan 01, 2011
Beaf:

You can dream on. No failed leader with a connection to sharia or Boko Haram will ever rule this country again. Nobody with extremist views will ever sit over Nigerians again. Let religious fanatics keep bombing, you people will know who feeds you.

@bolded.Do not come here and write rubbish just because you are on cyberspace.I can bet your community does not have a quater of oil as mine.So if your feeding is oil,I don't need failures like you who believe only oil is wealth.Go home and drink oil.I made my wealth through education and hardwork and your oil did not contribute penny to it.Always stand by the truth and stop acting like a b***ch.
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by fstrangest: 1:10pm On Jan 01, 2011
^^^

This beaf guy is so ridiculous!
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by Beaf: 1:11pm On Jan 01, 2011
Sharon_f:

Your comment sounds really silly. So an NLer like you makes a comment and you are so desperate that you hang it on GEJ? What is wrong with the way the average Nigerian thinks? Damn!
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by Beaf: 1:16pm On Jan 01, 2011
Abagworo:

@bolded.Do not come here and write rubbish just because you are on cyberspace.I can bet your community does not have a quater of oil as mine.So if your feeding is oil,I don't need failures like you who believe only oil is wealth.Go home and drink oil.I made my wealth through education and hardwork and your oil did not contribute penny to it.Always stand by the truth and stop acting like a b***ch.

Shut up. Continue pretending to be what you aren't, you think anybody is decieved?
Aren't you the same id!ot that was boasting months ago that new and deadly militias were forming? Bro, I'm sure you'll be checked out. It will be interesting to find the extent of your knowledge of militias.
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 01, 2011
Beaf:

Shut up. Continue pretending to be what you aren't, you think anybody is decieved?
Aren't you the same id!ot that was boasting months ago that new and deadly militias were forming? Bro, I'm sure you'll be checked out. It will be interesting to find the extent of your knowledge of militias.
this beaf guy don koloo. somebody help
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by LRNZH(m): 1:24pm On Jan 01, 2011
Beaf:

Maybe you can tell us why the Nigerian constitution is 310 pages long, while the American one is just 22?
310 pages of directionless crap forced down our throats by illiterate soldiers!

Which is better, the American consititution that is just 22 pages long and packed with principles and ideology, or the 310 page Nigerian one that is full of useless controlling crap? What do you think gave us our ramshackle govt style?

Paste the Nigerian constitution into MS Word using Times New Roman font at 12pt, then do the same for the US constitution:
http://www.nigeria-law.org/ConstitutionOfTheFederalRepublicOfNigeria.htm
http://www.usconstitution.net/const.html

A country based on a crap constitution will be only amount to a chaotic mound of crap.

OK great. I like the dimension of this discussion.

Do you realise that the American constitution is a codified prescriptive law? Meaning it says what your rights are?

That is why it is a single short document.

On the other hand, the British constitution for example (and some might even argue that there is no such thing as a British constitution) is a collection of different documents like the Magna Carta, The Bill of Rights and is also contained in the Common Law? It is not any single short document.
In contrast to the American Constitution, what we call the British constitution is a non codified proscriptive set of laws. Meaning it tells you what you cannot do?

Does this make the British set of laws crap? No!

The 1999 Nigeria constitution is descriptive in my opinion, that is, it tries to be both proscriptive and prescriptive.
That is understandable because we are a developing nation. The aim was to make sure every law was explained clearly unlike the US constitution.

The issues with the 1999 Nigeria constitution include repetitions and some contradictory statutes.
That can and is being looked at (albeit by an incompetent NASS) for ratification.

Beaf, not everything is done the American way by the rest of world ok?
Anyway I understand your worldview. You are the same person claiming that northerners are behind the bombing in Bayelsa and the assassinations/kidnappings in the South East.  undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

I still insist that our primary challenges as a Nation are to:

1. Hold free and fair elections so that credible leaders chosen by the masses can be at the helm of affairs

2. And with these credible public offcials we can all tackle corruption.

Until we achieve these, development and even the process of questioning our Sovereignty will be futile.
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by Abagworo(m): 1:24pm On Jan 01, 2011
Beaf:

I did mention(not boast) that with the kind of leadership style we are having that militia groups would gradually form and might bring us to our knees.Tell me Mr Beaf if the militias have not almost brought us to our knees.Abagworo can no longer hang out freely in Abuja.Where is my knees?
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by lafaze(m): 1:28pm On Jan 01, 2011
if u are nt safe in Abuja where else wil u be? lik play lik play dis politician are displayin der desperacy n hunger for power. GOD help us the masses coz we are always the casulaties.
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by showreals(m): 1:29pm On Jan 01, 2011
more pix

Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by showreals(m): 1:31pm On Jan 01, 2011
cry

Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by Beaf: 1:33pm On Jan 01, 2011
Abagworo:

I did mention(not boast) that with the kind of leadership style we are having that militia groups would gradually form and might bring us to our knees.Tell me Mr Beaf if the militias have not almost brought us to our knees.Abagworo can no longer hang out freely in Abuja.Where is my knees?

Dude, you are fooling yourself against someone who has a photographic memory. You are really fooling yourself. Maybe you have forgotten that you were even able to pinpoint the ethnic groups and their locations. Maybe it has left your mind how you claimed the SSS was aware, but powerless? Do you recall hinting that these people hung around your office? You are fooling yourself, tell another story.
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by Beaf: 1:35pm On Jan 01, 2011
@LRNZH
Bros no vex, I will join you after today.
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by Boboribo: 1:44pm On Jan 01, 2011
Dude, you are fooling yourself against someone who has a photographic memory.

selective photographic mammary gland
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by invisible2(m): 1:48pm On Jan 01, 2011
Some people dont like change, but as change is inevitable, they are doing everything to frustrate it, even killing people. I prefare a good man to rule and let bombs explode, than an evil man to rule and for 'Graveyard peace' to reign.
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by Holla2: 1:49pm On Jan 01, 2011
While we all continue to condemn these sad developments, something drastic must done to curtail further occurences.
Lets not forget that violence of this nature started spreading when we failed to nip militancy in the bud on time.
Kidnapping is the consequence of unchecked vices like militancy. If kidnapping flourishes then dont be shocked when bomb blasts follow. When bomb blasting is not checkmated at the most early stage, more interest groups would be start taking advantage of the situation to make statements.
Though some might truly have something say but using deadly weapons against your own countrymen is the height of foolishness.
I dont wish to point fingers but really, this government must act quickly before its too late. This administration under GEJ must demonstrate its ability to effectively govern Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply)

"My Encounter With Abba Kyari, Nigeria's Crime Buster" - Journalist Shares Photo / Patrick Osagie Eholor On EndSARS: I Left Heaven In Canada To See Hell In Nigeria / Profiles And Pictures Of Candidates For The 2023 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.