Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,521 members, 7,920,956 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 03:10 PM

NDIDRA Restates The Need To Sack Akpabio - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDIDRA Restates The Need To Sack Akpabio (18454 Views)

Gov Abubakar Sani Bello restates The Crucial Roles Of Traditional And Religious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDIDRA Restates The Need To Sack Akpabio by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 05, 2020
enemy of progress.

everyday, different nigerdelta group will come out claiming one thing and the other

i sure know that this NDIDRA or NDIDI is sponsored by corrupt people that govt are investigating
Re: NDIDRA Restates The Need To Sack Akpabio by Blackking98(m): 8:49pm On Apr 05, 2020
These ijaws really like creating irrelevant groups. Akpabio is going no where, I wonder if they feel they're the only ones in the Niger Delta. Let them go and remove him na. Useme ke mmo edo

1 Like

Re: NDIDRA Restates The Need To Sack Akpabio by governorudeh: 8:50pm On Apr 05, 2020
I thought it was "NDIARA"
Re: NDIDRA Restates The Need To Sack Akpabio by 7abibi(m): 8:53pm On Apr 05, 2020
Re: NDIDRA Restates The Need To Sack Akpabio by kemi4711: 8:54pm On Apr 05, 2020
5fmx6hs1ji
Re: NDIDRA Restates The Need To Sack Akpabio by Injera(f): 8:55pm On Apr 05, 2020
South south are not united. Similar sentiments will be expressed if they were to form their own country.

1 Like

Re: NDIDRA Restates The Need To Sack Akpabio by miltonchux(m): 9:02pm On Apr 05, 2020
The Ijaw people should go and sit down, when there brother was there, what did he do. The Ijaws are so lousy, they hate development, rather than to cause problem and be paid. They spend the money on women and don't need development. They are not the only people in Niger Delta. We are all Niger Deltans.

1 Like

Re: NDIDRA Restates The Need To Sack Akpabio by Nukilia: 9:20pm On Apr 05, 2020
TheSociopath:
Who do Nigeria like this
This is the Nigeria we are stuck with.... undecided
Re: NDIDRA Restates The Need To Sack Akpabio by kemi1832: 9:22pm On Apr 05, 2020
Re: NDIDRA Restates The Need To Sack Akpabio by kemi8771: 9:24pm On Apr 05, 2020
Re: NDIDRA Restates The Need To Sack Akpabio by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 05, 2020
How hath the mighty fallen...

I remember Akpabio of those days.... Godswill Akpabio of Akwa Ibom state; well respected home and abroad for redefining what Governance should be..

A man that made Akwa Ibom beautiful now at the mercy of APC.

They alone can decide his political future.. What a pity..

Oh Akpabio you made a big mistake
Re: NDIDRA Restates The Need To Sack Akpabio by Inhabitable1(m): 9:27pm On Apr 05, 2020
joshjc:
My God,I just lost my mom, all my plans for her,she didn't even stay to see when I will get married and carry my child, all to live with me,, chai God why

Sorry dear, May god give you the fortitude to bear this this great lost....
Re: NDIDRA Restates The Need To Sack Akpabio by Nigeriapen(m): 9:31pm On Apr 05, 2020
Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBSNgX_406Y
Re: NDIDRA Restates The Need To Sack Akpabio by Coldie(m): 9:35pm On Apr 05, 2020
Akpabio needs to be investigated of this claims. This claims are very strong they were even giving them with specific details.

Akpabio is not even a major APC stake holder or a faithful, he is just an opportunist who decamped. There's a difference BTW an APC member from day one and one who saw an opportunity and decamped.

But if Buhari knows that Nigeria still has enough Money to be sharing let him ignore this after all money is been looted right left centre akpabio won't be the first
Re: NDIDRA Restates The Need To Sack Akpabio by realstars: 9:37pm On Apr 05, 2020
Why Akpabio?

Re: NDIDRA Restates The Need To Sack Akpabio by kemi8803: 9:43pm On Apr 05, 2020
Re: NDIDRA Restates The Need To Sack Akpabio by dboss12(m): 9:44pm On Apr 05, 2020
I thought it meaningful post,
stupid post from idiot.

1 Like

Re: NDIDRA Restates The Need To Sack Akpabio by MrHandsome2013: 9:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
joshjc:
My God,I just lost my mom, all my plans for her,she didn't even stay to see when I will get married and carry my child, all to live with me,, chai God why
sorry what happened?
Re: NDIDRA Restates The Need To Sack Akpabio by rooftech: 9:57pm On Apr 05, 2020
how the thief and murderer got into buhari govt. I is baffling
Re: NDIDRA Restates The Need To Sack Akpabio by Dedetwo(m): 10:05pm On Apr 05, 2020
These jackasses are total disappointment. Is something such as Lagos or Abuja not good for these dingbats? Why always after contract money which is a chicken change? I had rather have the federal government initiate project such as Lagos or Abuja than chase foolish contract. Some people are very dull.
Re: NDIDRA Restates The Need To Sack Akpabio by ekwerendi(m): 10:07pm On Apr 05, 2020

1 Like

Re: NDIDRA Restates The Need To Sack Akpabio by platido(m): 10:20pm On Apr 05, 2020
Benesis:
Itipeke, you guys have been on that spot fir years now, someone from this side also got the job and you bitches are saying sack... E sak ette mbufo doo

Adiok anó mmó

1 Like

Re: NDIDRA Restates The Need To Sack Akpabio by Gidiblaze444(m): 10:26pm On Apr 05, 2020
joshjc:
Sorry, may her soul rest in peace amen.
Re: NDIDRA Restates The Need To Sack Akpabio by ocelot2006(m): 10:28pm On Apr 05, 2020
Chief Godswill Obot Akpabio is going nowhere.

Oya kill yourself.

1 Like

Re: NDIDRA Restates The Need To Sack Akpabio by joshjc(m): 10:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
Gidiblaze444:

Sorry, may her soul rest in peace amen.
amen
Re: NDIDRA Restates The Need To Sack Akpabio by Harrynight(m): 11:41pm On Apr 05, 2020
cry

If what these guys are saying are true and the FG are sane enough to do the needful, forget it Akpabio is gone!

Buh this is apc era, they are all saints!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Keyamo: Tinubu’s Track Record Stands Him Above Atiku, Obi / Handover: Bye-bye To Játijàti By Abimbola Adelakun / Lagos Civil Service, Most Corrupt In The World – Abayomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.