Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,162 members, 7,890,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:57 AM

NDIDRA Restates The Need To Sack Akpabio - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDIDRA Restates The Need To Sack Akpabio (18415 Views)

Gov Abubakar Sani Bello restates The Crucial Roles Of Traditional And Religious / APC Chiefs Ask Buhari To Sack Akpabio For Constituting NDDC Committee / Re: Sack Akpabio Now - A Jaundiced Demand By The Ijaw Youth Council (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDIDRA Restates The Need To Sack Akpabio by bekpo(m): 12:38am On Apr 06, 2020
Because u people failed in ur beat to cling that office, u r now bringing false and baseless and unfounded allegations against a man that has been tested and trusted. Akpabio is d best bet and masterstroke for development of Niger Delta.

By the time he leaves that ministry, he will leave a legacy of hundred years. You guys should just go and sleep. U r just wasting ur time.

1 Like

Re: NDIDRA Restates The Need To Sack Akpabio by Nobody: 2:04am On Apr 06, 2020
Fantastical corruption is legal in the mafia state called Nigeria. Akpabio should ignore them and continue looting.
Re: NDIDRA Restates The Need To Sack Akpabio by frankyychiji(f): 5:18am On Apr 06, 2020
joshjc:
My God,I just lost my mom, all my plans for her,she didn't even stay to see when I will get married and carry my child, all to live with me,, chai God why
Sorry for your loss! Accept my condolences pls. RIP mama!
Re: NDIDRA Restates The Need To Sack Akpabio by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:13am On Apr 06, 2020
ChaoHendrix:
I'll rather be a Bobrisky than be a president like Buhari..

ask any ibo what it meant NDIARA ?
Re: NDIDRA Restates The Need To Sack Akpabio by Ukpafi: 11:30am On Apr 06, 2020
Is Niger Delta / NDDC only ijaw ethnic group?
I think there is something behind this post . Please allow the forensic committee to finish their work.
The president says he need forensic audit of the account .why not give them a chance
Re: NDIDRA Restates The Need To Sack Akpabio by Bless94(f): 1:09pm On Apr 06, 2020
They don't have job than to write petition. Who would stay there without petition even Buhari they are writing to is partitioned every second including this group who called themselves Ndia -ara
Re: NDIDRA Restates The Need To Sack Akpabio by Dollabiz: 1:29pm On Apr 06, 2020
ohhh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Electoral Act To End APC's Rigging, Manipulation, Says PDP / Oyegun: Jonathan Not Among Screened Presidential Aspirants / Judge Orders FG To Grant Medical Attention To Injured IPOB Detainees. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.