Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,104 members, 7,942,999 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 10:16 PM

The Handicap Saga - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Handicap Saga (282 Views)

Married To Mr Handicap (Chapter 1) / Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) / Olaokun Soyinka Writes Tonye Cole Over Airplane Seat Saga Of Wole Soyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Handicap Saga by ADEYEMITE(m): 11:05pm On Apr 05, 2020
This short story is written by ADEYEMITE and this is my first attempt at story writing. Your honest criticism will be highly welcome. Thanks.

© 2020

THE HANDICAP SAGA

’Come out here and touch your toes’ Master Kelvin shouted at us with four long canes dangling from his han . This is the most dreaded teacher pointing his ‘weapon of mass destruction at us to say i am devastated is an understatement , I just stared at him dumbfounded. "show me your assembly jotter before i start the panel beating" he roared. I brought it out but I was thinking hard of what might have been the case with the assembly jotter what mistake or omission have i made? But none came to mind as I brought my assembly jotter along side the other member of my class. Then he issued out the second command "show me where you wrote the meaning of HANDICAP when Miss Faith was teaching you in the hall today, if you have it go back to your sit but if you don’t have it be my guest". Although I knew I did not have it in my jotter, I started leaving through it, hoping and praying that may be by chance handicap will miraculously appear in my jotter within that seconds, I became a devoted believer instantly believing that there is nothing impossible for God but it seem God has forsaken me today. I was snapped out of my thought by the whining voice of Master Kelvin saying "come here guys don’t waste my time let be fast about this" I knew pleading with him is a futile exercise for he would not listen, for he derives great pleasure in inflicting pain on students with his rod and seeing them weeping bitterly gives him great joy. .With this I knew I was in for it that unforgettable afternoon that there is no escape from this suffering .
To be continue.........................

(1) (Reply)

Epigram Of Good Wishes / Where Electrical Work, Service And Installation Company someone can learn in lag / An Interesting Story On A New Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.