Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,947 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:45 AM

Lockdown: The Rice Given To Alimosho LGA Residents To Stay At Home (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lockdown: The Rice Given To Alimosho LGA Residents To Stay At Home (Video) (73121 Views)

Now That A General Was Killed In Abaji, Will The Army Lockdown The Village / Lockdown: The Wise Thing Govt Should Do / Lagos State Task Force Seen Enforcing Market Lockdown The Hard Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: The Rice Given To Alimosho LGA Residents To Stay At Home (Video) by JunctionBox: 8:45am On Apr 06, 2020
conductor260:
Let them keep blowing Yoruba there instead of finding work when the lockdown ends. They can keep expecting other people to feed them.

Sharing food during quarantine is not compulsory. The people who are doing it are doing it out of goodwill.

You need mental reassessment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: The Rice Given To Alimosho LGA Residents To Stay At Home (Video) by lovchalice(f): 8:46am On Apr 06, 2020
It's only for APC members oooo
Re: Lockdown: The Rice Given To Alimosho LGA Residents To Stay At Home (Video) by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 06, 2020
DominusPrime:
This is the fault of the PDP abi? It was pdp looting that has caused this too right?
It will not be well with both the pdp and apc for the hardship they have brought upon its people over the last 3 decades.
So I just read on front page that 13bn has been assigned to the state house since the inception of this government. Yet Kyari didn't find it fit to be trested there. If I swear for the idiots shouting that apc is not at least as corrupt as the pdp now they will say I am vexing. Once again it will not be well with pdp and apc and anyone who believes that none of them is corrupt.
Amen bro
Re: Lockdown: The Rice Given To Alimosho LGA Residents To Stay At Home (Video) by bigcee(m): 8:59am On Apr 06, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
That is for breakfast, they'll bring lunch and dinner when it's time.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: The Rice Given To Alimosho LGA Residents To Stay At Home (Video) by yaki84: 9:01am On Apr 06, 2020
conductor260:
Let them keep blowing Yoruba there instead of finding work when the lockdown ends. They can keep expecting other people to feed them.

Sharing food during quarantine is not compulsory. The people who are doing it are doing it out of goodwill.
Staying at home during this period isn't compulsory, the peeps doing it do it cos they hv food in the house
Re: Lockdown: The Rice Given To Alimosho LGA Residents To Stay At Home (Video) by pacco6ixty9(m): 9:01am On Apr 06, 2020
Mockery And Failed System!
Re: Lockdown: The Rice Given To Alimosho LGA Residents To Stay At Home (Video) by emerged01(m): 9:03am On Apr 06, 2020
conductor260:

And you expect people to stay home? You have have enough that is why you could post such. For the fact they don’t have enough doesn’t mean they are lazy. Ori ju ori lo.
Re: Lockdown: The Rice Given To Alimosho LGA Residents To Stay At Home (Video) by YUNGSOLDIER(m): 9:09am On Apr 06, 2020
angry
TheGiftedOne:
Re: Lockdown: The Rice Given To Alimosho LGA Residents To Stay At Home (Video) by YUNGSOLDIER(m): 9:10am On Apr 06, 2020
grin angry grin grin grin grin Mental reassessment bawo [color=#006600][/color]

You need mental reassessment. [/quote]
Re: Lockdown: The Rice Given To Alimosho LGA Residents To Stay At Home (Video) by wolfenstein(m): 9:14am On Apr 06, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Then paying tax too is not compulsory , the people paying it are also doing it out of goodwill.

Help me ask am o, the tax his paying what has it done for him and by the way, what makes him think those guys don't have a job or his beta off than them
Re: Lockdown: The Rice Given To Alimosho LGA Residents To Stay At Home (Video) by Tareq1105: 9:16am On Apr 06, 2020
TheGiftedOne:

How would it go round if Sanwo Olu give a bag of Rice to each family?

I beg take the rice like that afterall it's not the governor that brought Corona neither was it captured in the 2020 budget.
Re: Lockdown: The Rice Given To Alimosho LGA Residents To Stay At Home (Video) by Mizwisdom(f): 9:21am On Apr 06, 2020
Some people are ungrateful. I see one paint bucket of rice which should be enough for 2 weeks or is it that these people were not eating before the emergence of COVID 19? why do we have so many ingrates like this? if it's too small, return it, simple.
Re: Lockdown: The Rice Given To Alimosho LGA Residents To Stay At Home (Video) by adewad13(m): 9:22am On Apr 06, 2020
dazzlingd:
angry

The entitlement right of these people is becoming so irritating,
The government does not owe anybody food!
Appreciate the little u were given and stop comparing us to wealthy nations like the likes of canada, it's a stupid comparison.

If you people had planned your lives, it wont be this bad, I am not saying every hands are equal, but there are people out here even in the villages who dont have up to what these ingrates have and arent complaining, they dont even have phones to go on social media to complain. So u expect bags of rice, groundnut oil, gas supply and a dozen broilers

You suddenly think getting fed is the responsibility of the government, kudos to countries that have the luxury to provide that, but expecting that from a populated nation like ours where people dont even pay tax is madness.

Yet you see a couple living in one room with 8 children and u want the government to feed u all, well the government will do what they know how to do best, they will use this avenue to loot more national cake

full of trash.....your problem is tax...but the money from crude oil and other resources are meant for purchasing cars for the govt....
Re: Lockdown: The Rice Given To Alimosho LGA Residents To Stay At Home (Video) by Mizwisdom(f): 9:26am On Apr 06, 2020
vision2050:
Ogun Covid-19 relief

That's very good, they tried
Re: Lockdown: The Rice Given To Alimosho LGA Residents To Stay At Home (Video) by Lamanii22(f): 9:31am On Apr 06, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Yoruba people you meant to say ..

Yoruba people only come out when it involves food and owambe. They're one of the reason the country is in a sorry state.

I am from the Yoruba tribe and I agree with you totally... They aren't disciplined when it comes to food...

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: The Rice Given To Alimosho LGA Residents To Stay At Home (Video) by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 06, 2020
I am not going to share anymore ideas but we are doing it wrong distributing rice by now we should have a welfare office and an automated payment process our country was designed for only one way money withdrawal from her citizens so people are confused they think rice is welfare

There is low income housing grocery funds monthly for the less privileged not just rice

It’s like modern men it pays them to be a long-standing boyfriend than a husband because of responsibility
Re: Lockdown: The Rice Given To Alimosho LGA Residents To Stay At Home (Video) by MissOpe(f): 9:36am On Apr 06, 2020
abokikhalifa:
I swear Nigeria govt funny die. You ask people to stay at home without providing a means of survival. So the best they can do is to share 4 cups of rice to resident. Abeg, how will a family of 5 share 4 cups of rice for 2 weeks. Watch the Video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mmh2oXp65iU

How can this bag contain just 4 cups of rice... Please tell us the other food items in it.... Asodun yi to he....
Re: Lockdown: The Rice Given To Alimosho LGA Residents To Stay At Home (Video) by MissOpe(f): 9:36am On Apr 06, 2020
abokikhalifa:
I swear Nigeria govt funny die. You ask people to stay at home without providing a means of survival. So the best they can do is to share 4 cups of rice to resident. Abeg, how will a family of 5 share 4 cups of rice for 2 weeks. Watch the Video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mmh2oXp65iU

How can this bag contain just 4 cups of rice... Please tell us the other food items in it.... Asodun yi to ge..
Re: Lockdown: The Rice Given To Alimosho LGA Residents To Stay At Home (Video) by meccuno: 9:45am On Apr 06, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Then paying tax too is not compulsory , the people paying it are also doing it out of goodwill.

grin
Re: Lockdown: The Rice Given To Alimosho LGA Residents To Stay At Home (Video) by Kingofpalmgroov: 9:46am On Apr 06, 2020
Most conductors are illiterate.

conductor260:

Re: Lockdown: The Rice Given To Alimosho LGA Residents To Stay At Home (Video) by fabuloz1(m): 9:56am On Apr 06, 2020
conductor260:

You should be ashamed of yourself for spewing trash, you lack wisdom

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: The Rice Given To Alimosho LGA Residents To Stay At Home (Video) by Ryabcool(m): 9:58am On Apr 06, 2020
conductor260:

Taxes are for building roads and infrastructure. Assuming they told them to protest against bad governance now, nobody will show up. The only reason they came out is because this is about food and survival.

You Nigerians only come out only when it involves your stomach.

That said, those street urchins blowing Yoruba in that video up there obviously haven't paid any income or corporate tax in their lives.
so where are the roads? Where are the infrastructure?

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: The Rice Given To Alimosho LGA Residents To Stay At Home (Video) by jaxxy(m): 9:59am On Apr 06, 2020
Crinmals in government
Re: Lockdown: The Rice Given To Alimosho LGA Residents To Stay At Home (Video) by vision2050: 10:02am On Apr 06, 2020
Mizwisdom:

That's very good, they tried
tried or tired? Those things for 14days? You are joking?
Re: Lockdown: The Rice Given To Alimosho LGA Residents To Stay At Home (Video) by letitrainnow(m): 10:07am On Apr 06, 2020
What's he speaking, he can't use english?

Re: Lockdown: The Rice Given To Alimosho LGA Residents To Stay At Home (Video) by emperorlaqrin: 10:08am On Apr 06, 2020
TheGiftedOne:

I love this. Hahaha funny, We only have comedians occupying government post. No absolute empathy for the citizens. If anyone dare bring this thing to my door, make God no just allow me injure person.

One thing I know is , if this our leaders no give themselves brain and this lockdown continues, I pray it does not lead to serious crisis because there would be total breakdown of law n order

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: The Rice Given To Alimosho LGA Residents To Stay At Home (Video) by Mizwisdom(f): 10:10am On Apr 06, 2020
vision2050:
tried or tired? Those things for 14days? You are joking?

Were you not eating before lockdown? are you saying you don't have any food in your house?
Re: Lockdown: The Rice Given To Alimosho LGA Residents To Stay At Home (Video) by EdwardRandy(m): 10:13am On Apr 06, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

You should not have replied that fool.
Re: Lockdown: The Rice Given To Alimosho LGA Residents To Stay At Home (Video) by vision2050: 10:41am On Apr 06, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Were you not eating before lockdown? are you saying you don't have any food in your house?
We eat before lockdown but our livelihood have been lock via government directives.
You don't get it. The items didn't even get to me. But those vulnerable it reach, can it sustain them for 14 days?
Re: Lockdown: The Rice Given To Alimosho LGA Residents To Stay At Home (Video) by Mizwisdom(f): 10:44am On Apr 06, 2020
vision2050:
We eat before lockdown but our livelihood have been lock via government directives.
You don't get it. The items didn't even get to me. But those vulnerable it reach, can it sustain them for 14 days?

If they don't have money to buy more then maybe they can beg people around them. If they chose not to, then they can do whatever they like. My own opinion is that, at least they got something that can carry them for a few days.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Old Is Tinubu's First Daughter, I Am Checking Something / 1 Killed, ‘Auxiliary’ At Large, 78 Members Arrested, During Gun Duel With Police / Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.