Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,707 members, 7,914,918 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 01:27 PM

Funke Akindele, Husband Plead Guilty To Social Distancing Violation - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele, Husband Plead Guilty To Social Distancing Violation (55113 Views)

Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky / Funke Akindele & Husband JJC Cheated On Each Other - Benito Bello / Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Plead Guilty To Social Distancing Violation by ivolt: 2:10pm On Apr 06, 2020
Mistaicey2288:
Hmmm... They will definitely be released today. I believe they've learned their lessons now. I really think people should cut this couple some slacks. Yes, they messed up by violating the order for doing what they did during this period. But at least they were only celebrating his (JJC Skillz) birthday & most importantly, Funke has already acknowledged her mistakes & apologized almost immediately. All these nonsense rants are because everyone know about the party especially because she's a popular figure. What about those ones especially the ordinary citizens that are doing same parties low key in their houses and no one knows about it? Yes, there are still some people havin unnecessary House parties during this Lockdown. Nigerians are just bitter hypocritical in nature. Most od those people who insulted her online yesterday wouldn't mind going to the party if she invited them. This thing goes both ways to be honest. Funke Akindele and her hubby messed up and Nigerians are bitter hypocrites too.

You are as dumb as Funke and her husband.
People are bitter and hypocrites because they want two irresponsible adults to pay for their transgression.

Let us even agree with your inanities.
Does "bitter and hypocrites" transmit Covid-19?

If you don't love your life kindly submit yourself as a lab rat for Coronavirus testing.

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Plead Guilty To Social Distancing Violation by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 06, 2020
okomile:
Cool

Las las 100k fine which they will pay

Will prefer no portion of fine though bcoz pple will do same and ready to pay the 100k fine!

My kobo on this sha

They have to try and keep people out of jail because we then have the problem of congested jails which will aid the spread of this virus.

In some nations of the world, like USA, they are releasing minor offenders right now to decongest jails and slow down the spread of this disease.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Plead Guilty To Social Distancing Violation by 9jaRealist: 2:12pm On Apr 06, 2020
missimelda01:
She messed up but none of you hypocrites are holier angry
See the way people are rejoicing over her mistakes.. smh

Quit crying more than the bereaved... grin

Even Funke has acknowledged her mistake...
While people are respecting that the fact they were not considered above the law.
>

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Plead Guilty To Social Distancing Violation by Acidosis(m): 2:12pm On Apr 06, 2020
Wettoid123:
U cannot be ignorant of the law not when ur wife is even an ambassador of ncdc.

She's not an ambassador of NCDC.
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Plead Guilty To Social Distancing Violation by NextBuhari: 2:13pm On Apr 06, 2020
Adakintroy2:
If this scourge increase let's consult the gods let's leave science. Highest cost will be virgins. At least before we sacrifice 3-4 virgins our land will be cleans. Small price to pay for the greater good.

I would have suggested some celebrities who claim virgins. But i Suspect it may only pisss the gods off further and they may include small pox and diarrhea. So I don't know but it's still a line of direction.
Are you ready to sacrifice your virgin sisters for this cause?
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Plead Guilty To Social Distancing Violation by bukatyne(f): 2:13pm On Apr 06, 2020
varmint:
We need to know why laws are made and we need to apply these reasons when enforcing the laws. She was arrested for violating a law which is right but in the process of prosecuting her, the same law was violated. A rowdy session as witnessed there is a direct violation of that very law she was arrested for.

As in.

At the end of the day, you wonder what the objective really is.
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Plead Guilty To Social Distancing Violation by AsawanaDgreat: 2:14pm On Apr 06, 2020
Pay your crime, Yoruba too like social gathering
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Plead Guilty To Social Distancing Violation by omoharry(f): 2:14pm On Apr 06, 2020
MPESA:

With all you said , you are the real hypocrite...... There should not be option of fine , when they deliberately flouted the law.
This is not the time to fill up the prisons due to civil cases such as this.At this point in time, govt round the world including Nigeria are thinking of releasing prisoners with minor cases in other to dis-congest the prison.The fine is in order though.
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Plead Guilty To Social Distancing Violation by xpool(m): 2:14pm On Apr 06, 2020
bedspread:
Of Course!
What do you Expect them to Plead Before?

No one Should Blame village people here!

They Used their own Hands to Expose and Ridicule themselves!

Hopefully ,they will learn their lesson and Others will learn from them and this Craze of Unnecessary And Non-essential Competition and show up will be Curtailed!

Your Life should be your private property!
Not For the Public

There are Mysteries about life! If you know, you will be Extremely careful on what you Expose or put out on Social Media and so on

There are things you put out and you end up Unnecessarily attracting Joy killers and Enemies to yourself..

Very Good One from the Nigerian Police Force!
Nothing is good about the Nigerian police!
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Plead Guilty To Social Distancing Violation by vikithor(m): 2:16pm On Apr 06, 2020
As first time offender,our police should have say,this is the first and last warning,do it again, the law will dance full swing(then issue her yellow card)
I think she might had insulted somebori maybe a police officer,and the officer cut teeth say,"I must show you pepper," This matter no supposed pass dpo office na.

Abeg make Una come learn how to drive very well, make u no for jam person for road come blame innocent corona .
Learn how to drive manual and automatic car very well.Call or WhatsApp us with numbers below.
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Plead Guilty To Social Distancing Violation by foleskay(m): 2:16pm On Apr 06, 2020
The police should have just warned them as its been done in Europe and US. Many people worldwide have flouted the rule, and are being just giving warning. They're just givn them cheap attention.
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Plead Guilty To Social Distancing Violation by Ikennafabian651(m): 2:17pm On Apr 06, 2020
Dey must nt pay anything. Nigerian government and all d people criticizing dem are all mad. No be only 100k
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Plead Guilty To Social Distancing Violation by Indispensable85(m): 2:17pm On Apr 06, 2020
Either ways, they've become ex-convict. Very sad!
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Plead Guilty To Social Distancing Violation by Dpharisee: 2:17pm On Apr 06, 2020
Mistaicey2288:
Hmmm... They will definitely be released today. I believe they've learned their lessons now. I really think people should cut this couple some slacks. Yes, they messed up by violating the order for doing what they did during this period. But at least they were only celebrating his (JJC Skillz) birthday & most importantly, Funke has already acknowledged her mistakes & apologized almost immediately. All these nonsense rants are because everyone know about the party especially because she's a popular figure. What about those ones especially the ordinary citizens that are doing same parties low key in their houses and no one knows about it? Yes, there are still some people havin unnecessary House parties during this Lockdown. Nigerians are just bitter hypocritical in nature. Most od those people who insulted her online yesterday wouldn't mind going to the party if she invited them. This thing goes both ways to be honest. Funke Akindele and her hubby messed up and Nigerians are bitter hypocrites too.

Mr man go and rest, stop ranting on their behalf embarassed
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Plead Guilty To Social Distancing Violation by guy222: 2:17pm On Apr 06, 2020
Bluntguy:
They want to take out their frustrations on this girl. They should just face their virus with the same zeal with which they are prosecuting Funke.
the only thing that will make an adult say what you just said now is WEED please desist from it. It is not helping you at all, i can bet my black big blokos on this
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Plead Guilty To Social Distancing Violation by missimelda01(f): 2:18pm On Apr 06, 2020
9jaRealist:

Quit crying more than the bereaved... grin

Even Funke has acknowledged her mistake...
While people are respecting that the fact they were not considered above the law.
>

Did I say otherwise? Don't forget your brain offline the next time you think of quoting me.
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Plead Guilty To Social Distancing Violation by Onlyonebuhari: 2:19pm On Apr 06, 2020
Anything less than jail won't serve any warning to others.
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Plead Guilty To Social Distancing Violation by MT: 2:19pm On Apr 06, 2020
I hope people realise the heavy implication of this case; either Funke and the husband pay the 100k or sentenced to one month imprisonment, both of them will automatically become ex-convicts. The implications are so severe and damning caused by their own stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Plead Guilty To Social Distancing Violation by Drakkernoir: 2:21pm On Apr 06, 2020
Mistaicey2288:

I wonder how people reason sha....that is soo not the point..she is a public figure..the same people castigating her made her who she is...she has people looking up to her. What example is she setting....and those doing parties in their house...at least the world doesnt know..her own was exposed by her own doing....

Must u live ur life on social media....be discreet...una nor go hear word

I dont pity them one bit...

Peoples actions always breed reactions
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Plead Guilty To Social Distancing Violation by Nehyooh(m): 2:21pm On Apr 06, 2020
u11ae1013:
They should do community service, sweep the whole idumota market
grin
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Plead Guilty To Social Distancing Violation by Docahmzy29(m): 2:22pm On Apr 06, 2020
The last time I checked, the CJN said there won't be any court sitting cos of d pandemic ....so which court dey sit to hear dis case again .....the judge and everybody in that court needs to be rearraigned cos they av also break d law..

Bleep country
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Plead Guilty To Social Distancing Violation by foleskay(m): 2:23pm On Apr 06, 2020
krownjoy97:
I just tank God for d couples, let assume d offence was committed in Osun State, nah 6months jail terms each for d couple.

My Osun State governor no dey take shit play.

U must av learn a lesson, stop showing up guys

What's this one yapping?? Asif people and vehicles are not moving in osun
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Plead Guilty To Social Distancing Violation by Blazebond(m): 2:25pm On Apr 06, 2020
Abeg make Una calm down joor,they did wrong and they are paying for it,see the way most of Una here dey spill hate,Na Una perfect nau shebi,make Una swear say Una never stroll for area or go visit close by friends since the lock down start, They will pay the fine and Las Las Dem go dey alright,you did wrong funke and jjc,but I hail una for owning up to both ur faults and coming out to "chest" the consequences.
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Plead Guilty To Social Distancing Violation by foleskay(m): 2:25pm On Apr 06, 2020
Mirrorlenz:

And also ex- convict will be attached to their records
Ex convict kee you there. Bad belle. That's why you're poor.
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Plead Guilty To Social Distancing Violation by Vero4u: 2:27pm On Apr 06, 2020
RapistOnBail:
undecided

In a more civilized environment, those two scarecrows would be shot.

shot for what. Get sense small now
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Plead Guilty To Social Distancing Violation by Baron1V(m): 2:28pm On Apr 06, 2020
How I wish they defiled these regulations in North Korea, Kim Jong-un grin grin
You know what that guy will do. They are lucky it's just 100k that they can afford, but they got served
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Plead Guilty To Social Distancing Violation by paragon40(m): 2:37pm On Apr 06, 2020
gabbasin:
this is not a criminal offence or felony, just misdemeanor
so if they are sentenced to one month imprisonment.. What will they be called?
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Plead Guilty To Social Distancing Violation by MPESA(m): 2:37pm On Apr 06, 2020
omoharry:
This is not the time to fill up the prisons due to civil cases such as this.At this point in time, govt round the world including Nigeria are thinking of releasing prisoners with minor cases in other to dis-congest the prison.The fine is in order though.

And you called this a minor offence, if Govt of every Nations are trying to curb it by releasing some inmate to avoid it spreading and SHE'S TRYING TO SPREAD IT BY ORGANISING A PARTY AT THIS CRUCIAL TIME...... Abeg make una dey reason am before una talk.
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Plead Guilty To Social Distancing Violation by paragon40(m): 2:40pm On Apr 06, 2020
einsteine:
This is not a felony.

so if they are sentenced to one month imprisonment for this offence. What will they be called?.
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Plead Guilty To Social Distancing Violation by bender79: 2:40pm On Apr 06, 2020
comshots:
As he don plead guilty so he no go fit contest for any political office.
it's not a criminal conviction
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Plead Guilty To Social Distancing Violation by engrelvis(m): 2:45pm On Apr 06, 2020
Nothing will happen. Nor b naija.Dey will only increase her popularity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Helen Paul Breaks Silence On Alleged Frosty Relationship With Ali Baba / Tonto Dikeh: "How I Sleep Knowing I Gat No Chill" (photos) / Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.