Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,128 members, 7,887,264 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:13 AM

Funke Akindele, Husband Plead Guilty To Social Distancing Violation - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele, Husband Plead Guilty To Social Distancing Violation (55009 Views)

Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky / Funke Akindele & Husband JJC Cheated On Each Other - Benito Bello / Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Plead Guilty To Social Distancing Violation by akanbiaa(m): 2:45pm On Apr 06, 2020
Mistaicey2288:
Hmmm... They will definitely be released today. I believe they've learned their lessons now. I really think people should cut this couple some slacks. Yes, they messed up by violating the order for doing what they did during this period. But at least they were only celebrating his (JJC Skillz) birthday & most importantly, Funke has already acknowledged her mistakes & apologized almost immediately. All these nonsense rants are because everyone know about the party especially because she's a popular figure. What about those ones especially the ordinary citizens that are doing same parties low key in their houses and no one knows about it? Yes, there are still some people havin unnecessary House parties during this Lockdown. Nigerians are just bitter hypocritical in nature. Most od those people who insulted her online yesterday wouldn't mind going to the party if she invited them. This thing goes both ways to be honest. Funke Akindele and her hubby messed up and Nigerians are bitter hypocrites too.
Yes an average Nigerian is a hypocrite but the real problem is bitterness and envy, many like her but at the same time wish for her downfall because of her success story.
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Plead Guilty To Social Distancing Violation by Emmaobasi: 2:46pm On Apr 06, 2020
No need to take them to court. Government should quarantine them for 2 weeks and screen them for CoVid19, if the were negative, free them. They have shown enough remorse.
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Plead Guilty To Social Distancing Violation by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 06, 2020
RapistOnBail:
undecided

In a more civilized environment, those two scarecrows would be shot.

In which civilized environment?
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Plead Guilty To Social Distancing Violation by ajimotoke(m): 2:50pm On Apr 06, 2020
Wait o, is love really a crime, 2face see what you have caused now. Where is naira, oti japa grin grin
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Plead Guilty To Social Distancing Violation by 9jaRealist: 2:53pm On Apr 06, 2020
missimelda01:
Did I say otherwise? Don't forget your brain offline the next time you think of quoting me.

grin grin grin

SIs, I ignore insults....
They merely betray a lack of substance or a crude upbringing. Either way, have a good lockdown day.
>
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Plead Guilty To Social Distancing Violation by miqos02(m): 2:53pm On Apr 06, 2020
Tetrahedron:
She should make a movie about this when they come out of prison and it better be a horror movie...zoo yeyebrities

grin grin grin
she will only be fined 100k based on self recognition and a first time offender
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Plead Guilty To Social Distancing Violation by jikjimmy: 2:54pm On Apr 06, 2020
RapistOnBail:
undecided

will be shot to limelight or shot dead? Please explain further.
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Plead Guilty To Social Distancing Violation by codedlee(m): 2:55pm On Apr 06, 2020
Naira Marley go help them pay the 100k

Damnn nigggaaar grin
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Plead Guilty To Social Distancing Violation by Elopop: 2:55pm On Apr 06, 2020
Funke Akindele in court Arrested with handcuff Actress funke Akindele Might go to prison for disobedience on social distance law during corona pandemic ����

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnVKyB2HJgc
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Plead Guilty To Social Distancing Violation by Elopop: 2:55pm On Apr 06, 2020
Emmaobasi:
No need to take them to court. Government should quarantine them for 2 weeks and screen them for CoVid19, if the were negative, free them. They have shown enough remorse.

Funke Akindele in court Arrested with handcuff Actress funke Akindele Might go to prison for disobedience on social distance law during corona pandemic ����

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnVKyB2HJgc
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Plead Guilty To Social Distancing Violation by ethicalUser(m): 2:55pm On Apr 06, 2020
okomile:
Cool

Las las 100k fine which they will pay

Will prefer no portion of fine though bcoz pple will do same and ready to pay the 100k fine!

My kobo on this sha
Its not about the fine alone. The surety is whats more important. If they cant get a surety before 4pm they will sleep in jail this night.
and maybe by tomorrow the surety will be available.
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Plead Guilty To Social Distancing Violation by Liposure: 2:57pm On Apr 06, 2020
We no as e go end
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Plead Guilty To Social Distancing Violation by back2sender: 2:58pm On Apr 06, 2020
bedspread:
Of Course!
What do you Expect them to Plead Before?

No one Should Blame village people here!

They Used their own Hands to Expose and Ridicule themselves!

Hopefully ,they will learn their lesson and Others will learn from them and this Craze of Unnecessary And Non-essential Competition and show up will be Curtailed!

Your Life should be your private property!
Not For the Public

There are Mysteries about life! If you know, you will be Extremely careful on what you Expose or put out on Social Media and so on

There are things you put out and you end up Unnecessarily attracting Joy killers and Enemies to yourself..

Very Good One from the Nigerian Police Force!
PEOPLE SHOULD STAY AWAY FROM NAIRA MARLEY. THE GUY IS BADLUCK!!
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Plead Guilty To Social Distancing Violation by Wettoid123: 2:58pm On Apr 06, 2020
Acidosis:

She's not an ambassador of NCDC.

So they said she is an ambassador of Nscdc I read it or is fake news.
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Plead Guilty To Social Distancing Violation by Liposure: 3:00pm On Apr 06, 2020
missimelda01:
She messed up but none of you hypocrites are holier angry
See the way people are rejoicing over her mistakes.. smh
God bless u 4 saying d truth
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Plead Guilty To Social Distancing Violation by Sermwell(m): 3:01pm On Apr 06, 2020
Mistaicey2288:
Hmmm... They will definitely be released today. I believe they've learned their lessons now. I really think people should cut this couple some slacks. Yes, they messed up by violating the order for doing what they did during this period. But at least they were only celebrating his (JJC Skillz) birthday & most importantly, Funke has already acknowledged her mistakes & apologized almost immediately. All these nonsense rants are because everyone know about the party especially because she's a popular figure. What about those ones especially the ordinary citizens that are doing same parties low key in their houses and no one knows about it? Yes, there are still some people havin unnecessary House parties during this Lockdown. Nigerians are just bitter hypocritical in nature. Most od those people who insulted her online yesterday wouldn't mind going to the party if she invited them. This thing goes both ways to be honest. Funke Akindele and her hubby messed up and Nigerians are bitter hypocrites too.
you are the hypocrite one here!! if I violates that law and I'm arrested and subsequently taken to court, you won't be here defending me. But you want her to to be set free because she is a celebrity and you are one of her stupid fans!! Nonsense!!

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Plead Guilty To Social Distancing Violation by bedspread: 3:03pm On Apr 06, 2020
back2sender:

PEOPLE SHOULD STAY AWAY FROM NAIRA MARLEY. THE GUY IS BADLUCK!!
Hahahaha! I don't think it's about him..

As far as I am Concerned, there is nothing wrong in having your birthday! But keep things to yourselves...
you don't need to Expose yourself !
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Plead Guilty To Social Distancing Violation by foreshore(m): 3:06pm On Apr 06, 2020
Ecstasy154:

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/04/06/breaking-funke-akindele-husband-plead-guilty-to-social-distancing-violation/

Let government be deceiving you gullible Nigerians, this is going to be another globe buster movie from Jennifer's diary stable. Title: "Corona Party"
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Plead Guilty To Social Distancing Violation by Acidosis(m): 3:06pm On Apr 06, 2020
Wettoid123:

So they said she is an ambassador of Nscdc I read it or is fake news.

Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Plead Guilty To Social Distancing Violation by semyman: 3:07pm On Apr 06, 2020
Ex convicts
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Plead Guilty To Social Distancing Violation by Chrysz(m): 3:07pm On Apr 06, 2020
Yes...
No one should be above the law. BTW You should be a good ambassador.
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Plead Guilty To Social Distancing Violation by Brunicekid(m): 3:11pm On Apr 06, 2020
StrikeBack:
Okay!

Honestly there are no celebrities in Nigeria.

What we have are just poor and rich people
There are CELEBRITIES, and we know the TRUE CELEBRITIES.

You can't just conclude that there are no celebrities because of what Funke Akindele did.
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Plead Guilty To Social Distancing Violation by Aystarz: 3:25pm On Apr 06, 2020
GboyegaD:
Thought she was justifying her actions. She knew better just couldn't control herself because she knows there isn't any grevious penalty to face.

Which all is an expression of human nature
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Plead Guilty To Social Distancing Violation by omooba969(m): 3:33pm On Apr 06, 2020
Yewandequeen:
Ehya

The did deed is done and I believe they are remorseful already. Their undoing is the posted video.

Except naira Marley that's on the run grin

Fixed
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Plead Guilty To Social Distancing Violation by bigtt76(f): 3:40pm On Apr 06, 2020
Why this is annoying is the fact that it was announced that several persons had contact with a presumed positive carrier of the virus during the last AMVCA and she probably was one of those people yet holding a birthday party. Anyway, I know she's just being made the face of a sham trial to scare people with similar intentions.

Ecstasy154:

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/04/06/breaking-funke-akindele-husband-plead-guilty-to-social-distancing-violation/

Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Plead Guilty To Social Distancing Violation by Dizzyrascal(m): 3:50pm On Apr 06, 2020
RapistOnBail:
undecided

was this comment really necessary?...they made mistakes, they acknowledged their mistakes and have been brought to justice...learn to eschow hatred, it's of no use....
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Plead Guilty To Social Distancing Violation by simigold: 4:05pm On Apr 06, 2020
slashthroat:

You know nothing about governance.
Quit disgracing and embarrassing yourself.
In timea of war like the every function of government remains in place. Dont be a doofus educate yourself

Just shut up abeg, u av no point. We are talking about highly contagious disease u are speaking grammar.
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Plead Guilty To Social Distancing Violation by gabbasin(m): 4:38pm On Apr 06, 2020
paragon40:
so if they are sentenced to one month imprisonment.. What will they be called?
can this conviction bar her from contesting for political office?
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Plead Guilty To Social Distancing Violation by slashthroat: 4:40pm On Apr 06, 2020
simigold:

Just shut up abeg, u av no point. We are talking about highly contagious disease u are speaking grammar.

You are contradicting yourself na you suppose shut your brain down
Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Plead Guilty To Social Distancing Violation by gabbasin(m): 4:41pm On Apr 06, 2020
sonnie10:

Misdemeanor is part of criminal offenses.

You actually have it wrong.
Criminal offense is divided into two; misdemeanor and felony.
can this conviction pose a legal hurdle to her if she decides to contest election for political office.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus' Outfit At The AMVCA 2017 / 40 Secs Man: Rosy Meurer Reacts As Churchill Says He's A ‘Machine’ In Bed / Zero Tolerance For Stupidity- Uche Jombo To Those Calling Her Fat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.