Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:50 AM

Lagosians Take Over Gbagada Expressway For Fitness Exercise (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagosians Take Over Gbagada Expressway For Fitness Exercise (Photos) (91677 Views)

Soldiers Storm Gbagada Expressway, Punishes Fitness Enthusiasts (photo) / LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway / IMSU Final Year Student Shot By Robbers During Morning Exercise (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagosians Take Over Gbagada Expressway For Fitness Exercise (Photos) by deavicky(m): 10:31pm On Apr 06, 2020
CrazyOptimist:
These people are animals. They never learn from others.
When the surge in covid 19 cases starts, they will blame sanwolu and buhari.
are new in Nigeria we are blaming them already . When they were supposed to lock down the airway they refused. Instead they allow Abba K to go to Germany to discuss power while the minister of power is at home eat fried rice and salad.

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Take Over Gbagada Expressway For Fitness Exercise (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 10:32pm On Apr 06, 2020
Fidelismaria:
Only stupid people elect stupid leaders

Now these are some of the stupid people that voted buhari

Nonsense homo sapiens

Nigerians were ready to elect a frog to get better leadership instead of Jonathan at the time. Jonathan and his merry women controlling govt were a disgrace.

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Take Over Gbagada Expressway For Fitness Exercise (Photos) by nijabazaar: 10:36pm On Apr 06, 2020
Betakeshi:
Coronavirus never reach Naija! When it does, what happened in China will be child's play...

I am telling g you

This is what Italians did.

Now see their life...

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Take Over Gbagada Expressway For Fitness Exercise (Photos) by joefelin2345: 10:36pm On Apr 06, 2020
Fidelismaria:

Nonsense homo sapiens
Are you sure their votes really counted? Be careful his you just quote someone verbatim? That was the mistake that GEJ made when he just quoted a Judge verbatim by saying....' Stealing is not corruption is'
Re: Lagosians Take Over Gbagada Expressway For Fitness Exercise (Photos) by bloggerpraise2(m): 10:38pm On Apr 06, 2020
[flash=425,344]"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVMz6rt7r6A"[/flash]
The Afro-pop legend--Fela Anikulapo Kuti was right when he sang "I no be gentle man at all, I be African man original!" grin

The lyrics flows in our veins
NAIJA for life

Join my free logo design and 3D animation videos training on WhatsApp 090730(49466)

DM me now if interested.
Re: Lagosians Take Over Gbagada Expressway For Fitness Exercise (Photos) by hush15: 10:39pm On Apr 06, 2020
CallMeDrino:

https://globaltimesng.com/outrage-as-lagosians-take-over-gbagada-expressway-for-fitness-exercise/

Then why is everyone trying to stigmatize funke akindele n her husband?

Nigerians are the definition of hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Take Over Gbagada Expressway For Fitness Exercise (Photos) by luluman: 10:40pm On Apr 06, 2020
CrazyOptimist:
These people are animals. They never learn from others.
When the surge in covid 19 cases starts, they will blame sanwolu and buhari.
Only yeebos blame Buhari in Nigeria.
Re: Lagosians Take Over Gbagada Expressway For Fitness Exercise (Photos) by Yankee101: 10:40pm On Apr 06, 2020
Essence of lockdown defeated
Re: Lagosians Take Over Gbagada Expressway For Fitness Exercise (Photos) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 06, 2020
hammer0:
Nigerians are never serious.

Is this isolation?

Let them go and see dead body in US.
Some Nigerians still believes that corona is not real.

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Take Over Gbagada Expressway For Fitness Exercise (Photos) by Obrigardo: 10:43pm On Apr 06, 2020
GraGra247:
People will seek every little avenue to disobey a simple rule.

Look at them distributing Corona all over themselves.

I blame the police that won't go there and flog the devil out of them

Please just shut up. You always know those whose brain have been massively programmed by fear and constant scare by the media when they talk like you do. Go and share the virus
Re: Lagosians Take Over Gbagada Expressway For Fitness Exercise (Photos) by Alwaysachick: 10:50pm On Apr 06, 2020
And these ones were quick to point fingers at Funke and family sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagosians Take Over Gbagada Expressway For Fitness Exercise (Photos) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 06, 2020
Fidelismaria:

Nonsense homo sapiens

Am sure there are lots of graduate in that picture.

Knowledge is more powerful than certificate but not in this country, first class without moral standards

But see them, aunt's and uncle's wey mumu.

By the time the real corona show face for naija, na zoo we go enter.

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Take Over Gbagada Expressway For Fitness Exercise (Photos) by ShahRukhKhan: 10:51pm On Apr 06, 2020
roladex:
So what is d difference between this people nd funke akindeles party w
In funke's party, they shared food and selfies but this one there is no food... They all should be arrested and fined with community service too. Idiotic set of retards.

2 Likes

Re: Lagosians Take Over Gbagada Expressway For Fitness Exercise (Photos) by Btruth: 10:53pm On Apr 06, 2020
Betakeshi:
Coronavirus never reach Naija! When it does, what happened in China will be child's play...
.......and it will never reach Nigeria by His grace in Jesus name.
Re: Lagosians Take Over Gbagada Expressway For Fitness Exercise (Photos) by berbs: 10:53pm On Apr 06, 2020
Not social distance again
Re: Lagosians Take Over Gbagada Expressway For Fitness Exercise (Photos) by quickly: 10:54pm On Apr 06, 2020
potbelly:
I think most Nigerians are just stubborn...

Dont mind them ... make the situation no reach Italy level.

Then u will see them complying
Re: Lagosians Take Over Gbagada Expressway For Fitness Exercise (Photos) by gloryfidedesign(m): 10:54pm On Apr 06, 2020
The King of Kings and the Lord of Lords His Holiness Olumba Olumba Obu have DECREE from the highest heaven that Peace should return to the whole Universe. And also total healing to all his creation on earth. He has pronounced healing to all the Nations and countries of the whole world, to commence the opening of The Brotherhood of the Cross and Star April Pentecostal Assembly on Friday 3 April 2020 and total protections to all His faithful children all over the world from the plague that is ravaging the people of this world who don't want to recognize and surrender to the Heavenly authority of Jehovah God and His Christ because the time has come for the will of God to be done on Earth as it is in Heaven Thank You Father.
And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. Revelation 21
Re: Lagosians Take Over Gbagada Expressway For Fitness Exercise (Photos) by LOVEGINO(m): 10:55pm On Apr 06, 2020
Betakeshi:
China better. Make dem ask Italy

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Take Over Gbagada Expressway For Fitness Exercise (Photos) by koolaid87: 10:57pm On Apr 06, 2020
No wonder they said the vaccine should be tested in afrika

Most naija behave like animals
Re: Lagosians Take Over Gbagada Expressway For Fitness Exercise (Photos) by ENEO(m): 10:58pm On Apr 06, 2020
that's Nigerian
Re: Lagosians Take Over Gbagada Expressway For Fitness Exercise (Photos) by bizhop01: 10:59pm On Apr 06, 2020
African always behave like cow
Re: Lagosians Take Over Gbagada Expressway For Fitness Exercise (Photos) by skyfather09(m): 11:02pm On Apr 06, 2020
Betakeshi:
I dey tell you... naija too stubborn.

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Take Over Gbagada Expressway For Fitness Exercise (Photos) by principalgee: 11:02pm On Apr 06, 2020
Opportunity comes but once.
Abeg, make gov just pack all of them to isolation center
Re: Lagosians Take Over Gbagada Expressway For Fitness Exercise (Photos) by edoairways: 11:03pm On Apr 06, 2020
olu77:
Well, exercise improves immune system which is vital in the war against the virus. There is social distancing here so i see nothing wrong.
Which yeye social distance?
Re: Lagosians Take Over Gbagada Expressway For Fitness Exercise (Photos) by edoairways: 11:05pm On Apr 06, 2020
Btruth:
.......and it will never reach Nigeria by His grace in Jesus name.
That was what Singapore said yet they experienced it. Similar thought was expressed in Italy and USA yet they top the chart of worst cases
Re: Lagosians Take Over Gbagada Expressway For Fitness Exercise (Photos) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 06, 2020
Hmm

Re: Lagosians Take Over Gbagada Expressway For Fitness Exercise (Photos) by dake40(m): 11:06pm On Apr 06, 2020
Amossity:

if you haven't eaten, i can feed you 3square meal for 10years without looking back.. alakuri oshi

Take it easy man, I'm not the type you can pull down to your level.

"Lagosians take over Gbagada Express for Fitness exercise " How does that relate to people looking for food?.. Your comment is way out of the lane and I was only trying to correct your Homo Erectus sense of reasoning.

My last quote
Re: Lagosians Take Over Gbagada Expressway For Fitness Exercise (Photos) by edoairways: 11:06pm On Apr 06, 2020
Alwaysachick:
And these ones were quick to point fingers at Funke and family sad
Exactly!
Re: Lagosians Take Over Gbagada Expressway For Fitness Exercise (Photos) by Empiree: 11:06pm On Apr 06, 2020
They are curious about COVID-19 so they need to see with their coro coro eyes

Re: Lagosians Take Over Gbagada Expressway For Fitness Exercise (Photos) by punche(m): 11:07pm On Apr 06, 2020
We Nigerians are OUR own problem.
Re: Lagosians Take Over Gbagada Expressway For Fitness Exercise (Photos) by Vulcan24(m): 11:08pm On Apr 06, 2020
anything that comes to Nigeria and is not surprised is not real

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) / 19-Year-Old Precious Agbokhade Raped & Stabbed To Death At Home In Edo (Graphic) / Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.