Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,883 members, 7,942,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 12:50 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1412906 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (1235) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Donmeca(m): 1:20pm On Dec 30, 2013
Dear all, I have been having issues download from google play on my new Galaxy Note 3. The error message is: Error while retrieving information from server (RPC:S-3[i][/i]. Kindly help a brother.

I currently use wi-fi in the office but wud like to use MTN data, pls teach me the magic sim thing, if still available. If not, pls which data plan do u advise? Email: donmeca@gmail.com.

Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by phylaze: 4:59pm On Dec 30, 2013
physise: look for someone with tecno n3 rom
How will i get to collect the rom from anoda person N3 if i see one
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Amypriti(f): 7:14pm On Dec 30, 2013
Compliments of d season...
Pls I need help on how to unlock an iphone4?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by trenlog: 11:05pm On Dec 30, 2013
Plz is there anyone in ibadan dat ca n help me with rooting n upgrading my htc vivid 39100 am ready to pay. Call or whatsapp 08138221560.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dammysphere(m): 11:46pm On Dec 30, 2013
I want to upgrade my Htc windows phone 7.5 to 8.i need help urgently,u can reach me via dammysphere@gmail.com or 08038526978.thanx
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ovap: 2:56am On Dec 31, 2013
Pls what can I do to upgrade iphone 3gs iOS? I was told by an Engineer dat my iphone 3gs can not be upgraded 4rm 4.1.1 to any because it has been jailbreak. How can I download 4rm store without upgrading? What shd i do? Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by laithanman: 1:25pm On Dec 31, 2013
pls engineers in d owz.
i have ds tecno phantom A whose calibrator is broken. carlcare dnt av it @ d moment. i am located in abuja. any1 with info where i can fix it and how much it wil cost.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 31, 2013
Pls My Ipad 2 does not detect my etisalat Sim card? Why is this? Pls what do I do? Pls Reply ASAP thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by donjoewizy(m): 1:53pm On Dec 31, 2013
I want t unlock my S4 and install games on my ps vista...i need assistance ASAP.many thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nascimento(m): 4:43pm On Dec 31, 2013
good day people. i have a problem with my gionee p2. the screen stopped responding to touch. it only works whenever it choose to. i took it to reair but, the parts are not available where i stay(aba). please i need assistance on where to get the parts.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dynamo77(m): 8:56pm On Dec 31, 2013
dynamo77: Hi everyone, my samsung galaxy s2 GT19070 only works with my airtel line..no other simcard works in it....pls how do i fix this...thanks
pls help anyone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by akposking(m): 9:02pm On Dec 31, 2013
dynamo77: pls help anyone
There is a video in youtube that can help u fix the fault.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by captaincaleb(m): 2:13am On Jan 01, 2014
dragnet:
contact 2g0 admin undecided
pls what is 2go admin contact number how can i get through to them pls my account was hacked n av lost the sim i used to register the account
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by akinsdeby(m): 8:01am On Jan 01, 2014
Please I need apn setings for airtel on android
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Solarpower(m): 8:33am On Jan 01, 2014
Please hlp me out here. I jst got a bold 3 4rm my aunt as a gift though i had2 flash it cuz she cudnt recall unlocking password. Afterwards, i subscribed 4 d BBUD plan on airtel and tried registering the phone wt my a new email acct (my gmail) bt its nt workng. All i get is 'your device had a problem connectng to the server'. When i try to access the facebook messenger app, what i get is 'u r curently on a service plan dat doesnt suport ds applicatn.if u wnt2 use ds app,pls contact ur servce provider 2 upgrade ur data plan'. Same happens wen i try2 log into twitter. I called airtel and dy jst said dat i shud do a hard reset.i did it bt notng workd. D browser too doesnt exist. Wat i get wen i try2 access d browser is 'ur device doesnt currntly av any browser configuratn servce book entries. Pls cntact ur servce provider2 enable the browser on ur device. I jst nid d phone 2b configured 4 pinging and browsng and the browser restored. Or do i av 2do a firmware upgrade? Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by grinace(m): 5:53pm On Jan 01, 2014
Please help oh, my phone techno m3 any time I charge it it shows charging but remains in same spot sometimes it even discharges. I did every thing possible that is changing the charger, the battery etc but to no avail I even used my charger and battery on other phones and it worked well. Place help me oh what do I do. Cos charging with. Desktops really frustrating
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 01, 2014
godjohnson: Pls how much would it cost to repair a c3-00 keypad some keys do not work
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dynamo77(m): 8:55pm On Jan 01, 2014
akposking: There is a video in youtube that can help u fix the fault.
thanks alot....can u pls share the link....that will make it alot easier
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by OmodAbbey2008: 4:41am On Jan 02, 2014
January 1st 2014, I have twice subscribed to MTN N2500 Night bundles but none has given me the extra bonus unlike before it will be immediate. I want to ask if MTN has announced the suspension which I might not know. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dungas30(m): 5:44am On Jan 02, 2014
dial 180 an selet 1 as language we dey ae talkin dial ur code as second call an recharge
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dungas30(m): 5:50am On Jan 02, 2014
to unlock ur phone u must takke it for flashin an give dem 400 it depens on ur location
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dungas30(m): 5:52am On Jan 02, 2014
laithanman: pls engineers in d owz.
i have ds tecno phantom A whose calibrator is broken. carlcare dnt av it @ d moment. i am located in abuja. any1 with info where i can fix it and how much it wil cost.
com to jos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by laithanman: 7:13am On Jan 02, 2014
dungas30: com to jos
Where in Jos and how much will it cost to replace it. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Diseye29(m): 7:26am On Jan 02, 2014
pls my 2go app it nt connectin.wen i try 2 connect it ,it shows chek ur gprs settin n try again .i did mtn automatic n malual settins ,till avin dis same problm ,bt oder app ar wokin wel ......am usin E71
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by agzoo(m): 9:07am On Jan 02, 2014
hello dragnet, pls my htc one x screen got broken n its not displaying at all. pls how much will d replacement cost n whr can I do it. tanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mhalikbass: 2:13pm On Jan 02, 2014
please my gionee e3 screen broke and i called gionee office at ibadan they said that the office wont be opening until monday but i have a test on monday.so i ve to return to school... plss is there any other place i can go. before sunday
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Enockia(m): 5:36pm On Jan 02, 2014
Good day pipo happy new year......pleas i have a samsung s3 wit a broken screen and i need it fixed im in bayelsa now but wil be in anambra by monday if theres anyone out there dat can help ild appreciate. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dolpaz: 6:11pm On Jan 02, 2014
Hello guys, please i need your help..
I just got a techno phantom a+ from a guy..everything is working well except for the fact that when a caller calls in, they cant hear me at all but i can hear them clearly..also, i tried using the recorder option but it was not recording anything.
Pls what could be wrong with the fone..
Any help/advise will be appreciated..
you can holla me on 08038048945 or 08029441693
Thanks ! cheesy
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dungas30(m): 9:08pm On Jan 02, 2014
dolpaz: Hello guys, please i need your help..
I just got a techno phantom a+ from a guy..everything is working well except for the fact that when a caller calls in, they cant hear me at all but i can hear them clearly..also, i tried using the recorder option but it was not recording anything.
Thanks ! cheesy
bad mout pis go for a change higjest 500
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Olive64(m): 9:50pm On Jan 02, 2014
How much does a Samsung Galaxy Tab 1/Samsung Galaxy Tab Gtp-1000 battery cost? I need to get mine replaced.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 9:57pm On Jan 02, 2014
dolpaz: Hello guys, please i need your help..
Thanks ! cheesy
faulty microphone get it replaced.

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (1235) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.