Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,948 members, 7,946,101 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 12:35 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1414843 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (1236) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 9:58pm On Jan 02, 2014
mhalikbass: please my gionee e3 screen broke and i called gionee office at ibadan they said that the office wont be opening until monday but i have a test on monday.so i ve to return to school... plss is there any other place i can go. before sunday
you have no better choice but to wait
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 10:00pm On Jan 02, 2014
Amypriti: Compliments of d season...
Pls I need help on how to unlock an iphone4?
check the iphone thread for tumababa or sun_temi
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 10:05pm On Jan 02, 2014
Deejacy2: Pls My Ipad 2 does not detect my etisalat Sim card? Why is this? Pls what do I do? Pls Reply ASAP thanks.
are you sure it isn't damaged?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 10:09pm On Jan 02, 2014
Solarpower: Please hlp me out here. I jst got a bold 3 4rm my aunt as a gift though i had2 flash it cuz she cudnt recall unlocking password. Afterwards, i subscribed 4 d BBUD plan on airtel and tried registering the phone wt my a new email acct (my gmail) bt its nt workng. All i get is 'your device had a problem connectng to the server'. When i try to access the facebook messenger app, what i get is 'u r curently on a service plan dat doesnt suport ds applicatn.if u wnt2 use ds app,pls contact ur servce provider 2 upgrade ur data plan'. Same happens wen i try2 log into twitter. I called airtel and dy jst said dat i shud do a hard reset.i did it bt notng workd. D browser too doesnt exist. Wat i get wen i try2 access d browser is 'ur device doesnt currntly av any browser configuratn servce book entries. Pls cntact ur servce provider2 enable the browser on ur device. I jst nid d phone 2b configured 4 pinging and browsng and the browser restored. Or do i av 2do a firmware upgrade? Thanks.
do a firmware update
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 10:11pm On Jan 02, 2014
agzoo: hello dragnet, pls my htc one x screen got broken n its not displaying at all. pls how much will d replacement cost n whr can I do it. tanks
would cost around 20k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dolpaz: 11:38pm On Jan 02, 2014
dragnet:
faulty microphone get it replaced.
Thanks guy, Nice one dragnet..can I take it back to techno carlcare for repair?
Will dey ask for receipt or they can detect the warranty with a software..I bought it frm someone and I could not get d receipt.
Or is it advisable to take it to an engineer?
The fone has never been touched/opened.
Suggestions please
Thanks !
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 3:51am On Jan 03, 2014
dolpaz:
Thanks guy, Nice one dragnet..can I take it back to techno carlcare for repair?
Will dey ask for receipt or they can detect the warranty with a software..I bought it frm someone and I could not get d receipt.
Or is it advisable to take it to an engineer?
The fone has never been touched/opened.
Suggestions please
Thanks !
Carl care should be better and I have never heard that they required a receipt

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Solarpower(m): 7:07am On Jan 03, 2014
dragnet:
do a firmware update
jst dat.bt why?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Solarpower(m): 7:08am On Jan 03, 2014
dragnet:
do a firmware update
dat shud b upgrading to a higher OS like BB OS 7 ryt? bt why? Pls reply asap. Tnx
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by larn(m): 10:04am On Jan 03, 2014
Please I am using nokia lumia 820 and most times service will just disappear,not until I switch it off before the service will come, please what can I do,infact I'm thinking of changing my network or what can I do
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by indigold2010(m): 11:11am On Jan 03, 2014
Donmeca: Dear all, I have been having issues download from google play on my new Galaxy Note 3. The error message is: Error while retrieving information from server (RPC:S-3[i][/i]. Kindly help a brother.

I currently use wi-fi in the office but wud like to use MTN data, pls teach me the magic sim thing, if still available. If not, pls which data plan do u advise? Email: donmeca@gmail.com.

Thanks

Go to ur MTN access point and erase the ip and port numbers and u good to use the play store
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by respectment(m): 12:17pm On Jan 03, 2014
I just receive a new Samsung SGH-T959 from
my cousin , but when I insert my Sim card , it
was showing Network lock . Please can
someone help me unlock it.
Phone details:
(Model number - SGH-T959).
(IMIE :35180/04/193545/9). (FCC I'd :
A3LSGHT959). (Phone brand : T-Mobile)
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jonsin(m): 4:03pm On Jan 03, 2014
Please I subscribed for the blackberry monthly
complete plan on my Android by
dialing *499*3# and once confirmed I did the daily by dialing *599*3*2# and my apn is set at blackberryx.net and when I check my data balance I still have 3122mb but it won't surf the internet, help please. . .
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rottenegg1: 7:08pm On Jan 03, 2014
Pls i need some advice on the cost of replacing "the thin, short, needle-like iron in the charging port of a nokia xpress music... *waiting*
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Suntemi(m): 7:25pm On Jan 03, 2014
Amypriti: Compliments of d season...
Pls I need help on how to unlock an iphone4?

You can talk to me about iPhone unlock.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dolpaz: 8:36pm On Jan 03, 2014
dragnet:
Carl care should be better and I have never heard that they required a receipt
Thanks bro, God bless you real good !
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by shadelek(m): 9:17pm On Jan 03, 2014
To you d gurus and the wise one in the house... Pls I need to restore factory settings of asha 200 and d factory password has been changed. How wil i go abt it pls. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by aieromon(m): 9:38pm On Jan 03, 2014
jonsin: Please I subscribed for the blackberry monthly
complete plan on my Android by
dialing *499*3# and once confirmed I did the daily by dialing *599*3*2# and my apn is set at blackberryx.net and when I check my data balance I still have 3122mb but it won't surf the internet, help please. . .

Etisalat BIS has stopped working on non-BB devices
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 12:25am On Jan 04, 2014
Please I upgraded my samsung galaxy tab1 (P1000) and it was working well then all of a sudden it wouldn't come on past this stage. What should I do?

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 12:28am On Jan 04, 2014
It just shows CYANOGEN MOD 9
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jonsin(m): 9:17am On Jan 04, 2014
aieromon:

Etisalat BIS has stopped working on non-BB devices

Omg #faints
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tolux247(m): 12:40pm On Jan 04, 2014
Pls how much do i get Iphone 3gs battery ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kolsrah(m): 12:48pm On Jan 04, 2014
How much will it cost to fix motorola razr I xt890 screen/lcd.need to fix one asap.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dudulalah: 1:09pm On Jan 04, 2014
Pls engineers, how much would it cost me to replace the screen of my bold 5 bb? Someone told me to pay 10K but it sounds too expensive to me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by indigold2010(m): 8:29pm On Jan 04, 2014
doyindav: It just shows CYANOGEN MOD 9

There is only one solution to this. If u said it was working then u must have done a nandroid backup. If u don't have a nandroid backup Then flash rom again. Pls flash stable roms
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MrAbey: 8:49pm On Jan 04, 2014
Get ur glo unlimited sim configuration whatsapp me on
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MrAbey: 8:50pm On Jan 04, 2014
Get ur glo unlimited sim configuration whatsapp me on
08132653881.thx
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 04, 2014
indigold2010:

There is only one solution to this. If u said it was working then u must have done a nandroid backup. If u don't have a nandroid backup Then flash rom again. Pls flash stable roms

Please I can't find the ROM in my SD card when I'm in recovery.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 04, 2014
indigold2010:

Thank You it's working.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jonsin(m): 11:10pm On Jan 04, 2014
doyindav:

Thank You it's working.

The HTCquickroot?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 05, 2014
hello,ifvi uninstall my bbm n download it again, will my pin change ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 05, 2014
hello,if i uninstall my bbm n download it again, will my pin change ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (1236) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.