Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,537 members, 7,965,128 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 09:00 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1425676 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (1239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 3:31am On Aug 05, 2014
Okaka27: Pple in the house!
Anytime i take pics on my bold 5 with the flash on,
The fone switches of automatically undecided

Pls help!

Ur battery is old and smaller than usual,u hav 2 options, buy a new battery dat fits tightly into ur fone or pad ur old battery with paper, as in , put paper at d edge of ur battery wen inserting it into d fone

problem solved
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 3:35am On Aug 05, 2014
tunesoft: Pls..how do I transfer or copy my contacts from Bold 2 to nokia lumia 625 (windows) pls. Any ideas. Asap

Dunno much bout windows but if u hav a gmail acct, sign in with it on ur bold 2, it will automatically sync ur contacts to ur email

Then sign into dat same acct to ur lumia and try to sync

Wish u d best
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 3:36am On Aug 05, 2014
Tholley: Somebody pls help! My phone's signal suddenly
disappeared last week. I reboot d phone and
changed d sim 2 all ntwrk still wnt receive any ntwrk
coverage! D network bar's always empty with x on it.
Any help here cause I'm really confused

What's d model of ur fone?

Is it branded?

What brand is on it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 3:38am On Aug 05, 2014
biggerboyc: the screen of my phone sometimes misbehave I mean when I press something it does something else pls what should I do I'm using tecno m3

Its from ram,download clean master app from playstore

Always free ur ram memory wen it reaches 80%
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 3:40am On Aug 05, 2014
wood4u2envy: please kind hearted peeps.... I'd like to change the font of my phone,
how do I go about it. you know one of those stylish fonts.

Wats d model of d fone?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 3:42am On Aug 05, 2014
taiwoti: I need help with all format video player application on BB 9800

Search for mp4 player in ur app world, tho I doubt if d app is free
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by stephinnoyewole(m): 9:55am On Aug 05, 2014
Somebody sud pls help concerning Samsung GT-19100(S2].
d fone refuse to display after putting it on bt d boot
ringtone will rings bt notin will display after displaying d
first scene.
I installed cwm tru Odin, which was successful, I can boot to
recovery mode.
tanx in advance...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by funstufz(m): 1:52pm On Aug 05, 2014
Pls somebody should help me solve dis nagging issue with my lines:
Anytime i recharge my line, i always receive dis anooying message: "service paid successfully support: cs120907 gmail.com" after d message all i have left is zero balance.
please help me ooo
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by quincie(m): 5:31pm On Aug 05, 2014
Pls somebody help me ooo my techno phantom A+ is as good as useless.... All it can accommodate is bbm only and always saying memory ful when i try to download any other thing or even try to update the bbm even tho i stil have 7gig memory card and 2gig internal memory......
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 5:45pm On Aug 05, 2014
quincie: Pls somebody help me ooo my techno phantom A+ is as good as useless.... All it can accommodate is bbm only and always saying memory ful when i try to download any other thing or even try to update the bbm even tho i stil have 7gig memory card and 2gig internal memory......

Do a factory reset
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tholley(m): 8:40pm On Aug 05, 2014
bobo65:

What's d model of ur fone?

Is it branded?

What brand is on it?
Galaxy sII unbranded
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 8:50pm On Aug 05, 2014
Tholley:
Galaxy sII unbranded

Goto settings then click on display, u"ll c fonts thr

I used an s2 tho t989

Hope d process r d same sha
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tholley(m): 9:08pm On Aug 05, 2014
bobo65:

Goto settings then click on display, u"ll c fonts thr

I used an s2 tho t989

Hope d process r d same sha
I think its a virus that's disturbing d thing cause now d network sometime shows up and when I try to make a call d phone just blacks out and no button works until I pull d battery. How do I flash d rom?/whatever
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ADEWALE7777: 9:13pm On Aug 05, 2014
Bobo65 pls can u drop ur phone number so as to chat on whatsapp...wana get something right
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 1:25am On Aug 06, 2014
ADEWALE7777: Bobo65 pls can u drop ur phone number so as to chat on whatsapp...wana get something right

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 1:27am On Aug 06, 2014
Tholley:
I think its a virus that's disturbing d thing cause now d network sometime shows up and when I try to make a call d phone just blacks out and no button works until I pull d battery. How do I flash d rom?/whatever

With computer village, u can do all technical things grin
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by donjoewizy(m): 4:04am On Aug 06, 2014
Whats the cost to change a samsung s4 and s2 screen
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 12:36pm On Aug 06, 2014
WhatsApp me for all ur screen problems 07033185680
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Koats14(m): 5:57pm On Aug 06, 2014
The screen of my BE social 3s(http://www.bephone.com/smartphones-bsocial3s) cracked and d CENTER and BACK button is no longer working,if u can help change d screen nd reside in lagos or ibadan,pls quote this post...thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by switchie(m): 5:59pm On Aug 06, 2014
hello gurus in the house has anyone tried using cyanogenmod on any tecno if yes pls can i use it on Tecno M5 and pls explain the full proceedures,thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by quincie(m): 7:23pm On Aug 06, 2014
quincie: Pls somebody help me ooo my techno phantom A+ is as good as useless.... All it can accommodate is bbm only and always saying memory ful when i try to download any other thing or even try to update the bbm even tho i stil have 7gig memory card and 2gig internal memory......

bobo65:
Do a factory reset

Factory reset isn't solving the problem....
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by macdady: 7:55pm On Aug 06, 2014
Pls help! my z10 usually Goes off went it's. 30% or 40%..i don't kw if it's my battery... my z10 I'd just 2 months old.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 06, 2014
I need help. My Samsung at & t note 1 (sgh1717) doesn't get any network signal and then the phone keeps going off and rebooting endlessly. Thought it was the battery at first. Bought new batteries but the problem persists. No one seems to know how to fix the phone. I've managed to do a factory reset but the problem still persists. Can any one here help!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dazekid(m): 9:17pm On Aug 06, 2014
quincie:

Factory reset wouldn't solve this..
First of all root your phone->install a system/root explorer such as root browser or root explorer->launch the app and grant it superuser permission->go to /data/,locate the folder tagged "log" or "log_other_mode" (in the case of the A+) and delete it(You can make a backup of the folder if you wish but it is absolutely unnecessary).->reboot and check your storage,it should be as free as the traffic on Lagos waterways..
I hope this solves your problem.

DisclaimersadJust had to put this here smiley wink) I am not responsible for anything that happens to your device in the process of doing this,however if you follow all the steps as listed,you shouldn't have any problem.

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Vasity(m): 9:21pm On Aug 06, 2014
quincie:

do a hard reset
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Blessedmum(f): 11:33pm On Aug 06, 2014
Please how do I install bbm&android on Techno H5,been trying since but getting response ' there was a problem parsing d package'.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 06, 2014
Please help i just got a BB Torch i.e touch screen with buttons. I'v tried subscribing to MTN 1k data plan and i'm yet 2 get a reply from them to start browsing after sending the codes Please what do i do? My MTN sim was also on MTN pulse please do i need to migrate to any package? Pls it is urgent. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 2:42am On Aug 07, 2014
macdady: Pls help! my z10 usually Goes off went it's. 30% or 40%..i don't kw if it's my battery... my z10 I'd just 2 months old.

Get a new ba3, charge it fully b4 u start using it

If d probs continue, take d fone to a good engr, ur fone has ic probs
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 2:46am On Aug 07, 2014
quincie:

We'll I'm sorry abt dat
Time for ur fone to hit an engr's shop
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 2:48am On Aug 07, 2014
DoveQueen: Please help i just got a BB Torch i.e touch screen with buttons. I'v tried subscribing to MTN 1k data plan and i'm yet 2 get a reply from them to start browsing after sending the codes Please what do i do? My MTN sim was also on MTN pulse please do i need to migrate to any package? Pls it is urgent. Thanks

Bbc works on all packages
Send bbc to 21600
If ur money was deducted and ur service isn't up, remove ur battery and re-insert it
If d service isn't up yet, then call 180
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 2:50am On Aug 07, 2014
Blessedmum: Please how do I install bbm&android on Techno H5,been trying since but getting response ' there was a problem parsing d package'.

Oh shit
Dat error is for phones below os 2.3
Maybe u are downloading the wrong bbm for ur device

What android os is on ur phone?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 2:56am On Aug 07, 2014
babeline: I need help. My Samsung at & t note 1 (sgh1717) doesn't get any network signal and then the phone keeps going off and rebooting endlessly. Thought it was the battery at first. Bought new batteries but the problem persists. No one seems to know how to fix the phone. I've managed to do a factory reset but the problem still persists. Can any one here help!

Maybe u should try other sims on ur fone and use EDGE (E) instead of 3G

And how sure are u dat the batteries u bought are original?

I"ll advice u get uk used batteries not new ones cos most new batteries are fake

And by d way, did ur fone have any accident? Like fallin into a water or hiting d floor hardly or do u normally charge it till it gets full and still leave it

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (1239) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.