Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,424 members, 7,908,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 11:21 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1394710 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (1231) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by BetaTechnicians: 6:33pm On Jul 20, 2014
Okaka27: Hello...
I cant send messages on whatsapp n bbm, neither is my google playstore opening nd there is newtwork cos i am browsing on speed wit all mah browsers ....pls help
Am using airtel

Clear your playstore cache then when your playstore starts opening update your apps
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by conyema12(m): 6:34pm On Jul 20, 2014
BetaTechnicians:
Install itunes and synchronize.

thank you Boss
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by BetaTechnicians: 6:37pm On Jul 20, 2014
korebobo:
It's not jail broken and am on iOS 7.0.1.
What power bank can you advice ? Thinking of one that can fully for about 3 times

If you need a reliable powerbank, contact www.nairaland.com/engrhamid
**tested and confirmed

2 Likes

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by BetaTechnicians: 6:50pm On Jul 20, 2014
stano2: pls i have a triangle in between a phone and pc showin on my samsung tab p1000 screen..pls how do i remove it

Its bricked and needs jtag.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by martinoh(m): 7:03am On Jul 21, 2014
I forgot my nokia asha 230 security
code, can someone help me on how to unlock it without
flashing the phone.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ladokun12(m): 11:12am On Jul 21, 2014
What could be wrong with my phone it charge so fast and exaust so fast nw d b3 is dead and.bin try to charge it bt it nt chargin bt it suplyin powa to bt nt nt d b3 wat wrng i use gionee p3
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by shrek4(m): 12:58pm On Jul 21, 2014
Hello,

Please i have a samsung s3 with bad screen, the fone comes up but wont display... Please urgent replies please!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Sharon6(f): 2:48pm On Jul 21, 2014
Sharon6: Good evening Gurus in the house. I have HTC velocity 4G also know as HTC vivid. I have been able to successfully configure yourfreedom server with dns changer on it. The problem I'm having now is once the freedom connects my phone will automatically restarts itself. Any help on how to stop this from happening? I have android version 4.0.3 on the phone.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nani667: 4:31pm On Jul 21, 2014
shrek4: Hello,

Please i have a samsung s3 with bad screen, the fone comes up but wont display... Please urgent replies please!

You should have the screen replaced then.... Take it to an engineer or a Samsung service center
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tolux247(m): 7:13pm On Jul 21, 2014
ebab:

What of device is that and where are you located

Its Pandigital.... Am here in lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by donwise1(m): 9:58pm On Jul 21, 2014
Gurus after backing up my rom with cwm, I
didn't find the backup file in the cwm folder
in sdcard. Instead, I saw it in the root of my
sdcard alone. And the name of the file is
"userdata_20140721_200228.backup" and
the size is 429.62mb. Pls my friends, is dis
really the backup file format and extension
am supposed to get to unbrick my phone if
it get bricked oneday?
I use premium rom manager.
Pls I need help and response from u guys as
am an average droid user.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by VickyHills(f): 12:15pm On Jul 22, 2014
Good afternoon OP.My Torch one just stopped showing anything on the screen. But light shows on the keypads
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chemmerfrank(m): 3:44am On Jul 23, 2014
hello please I think I mistakenly forced out my sim and I broke a pin on the sim reader...and now it dosent work for long before telling me to restart the phone as there is no sim in it even when there is...my phone is samsung galaxy s3 will this be expensive to repair or change?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Thephotographer(f): 6:56am On Jul 23, 2014
please I use a Samsung galaxy core and am having issues connecting bbm it only connects with wifi sad
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by picasso4u(m): 8:55am On Jul 23, 2014
please, I just bought a new infinix x403. can
anyone help me on how to root the phone. also,
my phone can't play FIFA, GTA or any HD game
because it does not read data file from mcard.
also, the phone does not install any app to
sdcard making the internal memory to full faster.
Does anyone has any solution please.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by coolsamba(m): 9:46am On Jul 23, 2014
Help Guys!
my bb curve 4 recently stopped charging with wall charger it keep displaying the charging source you connected to your device cannot charge your battery. pls i need help.
i have tried different chargers it only charge with desktop charger.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by arizona2k5(m): 12:34pm On Jul 23, 2014
How can I unlock an iPhone4s?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by biggiesoft(m): 8:13pm On Jul 23, 2014
Hey Guys..pls i Need ur Help o..av Been usin My Z10 For About 2 Months now and Lst Week..it Suddenly Went off Widout startin again even wit Powersupply..i Took t to Comp.villag today and 3 Diff People Said its Dead...i Should get a new one..pls help out..what can i do?..maybe change d board or something
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Selwin256(m): 8:13pm On Jul 23, 2014
Plss how can I barred a number from calling me? I so need dis. Help!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 7:17am On Jul 24, 2014
biggiesoft: Hey Guys..pls i Need ur Help o..av Been usin My Z10 For About 2 Months now and Lst Week..it Suddenly Went off Widout startin again even wit Powersupply..i Took t to Comp.villag today and 3 Diff People Said its Dead...i Should get a new one..pls help out..what can i do?..maybe change d board or something

Changing the board is more like buying a new phone, so my advise is that u should get a new phone.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by biggiesoft(m): 7:41am On Jul 24, 2014
ebab:

Changing the board is more like buying a new phone, so my advise is that u should get a new phone.
thankz but isnt changing d Board cheaper dan gettin a new 1..coz i dnt av enuf money 4 a new 1
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by marcjoe(m): 9:09am On Jul 24, 2014
U CAN NOW GET UR 16GB, 32GB, 64GB ORIGINAL CLASS 10 MEMORY CARD AT A CHEAP PRICE

NICE ANDROID HD GAMES ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOUR ANDROID PHONES...DELIVERY POSSIBLE....

whatsapp - 08161145975, BBM - 79D8301F

www.nairaland.com/1570564/get-16gb32gb-memory-card-phonecamera
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by creampy(f): 1:01pm On Jul 24, 2014
galaxy s3 mini is fully charged and unplugged
but still reading (charging).
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 24, 2014
creampy: galaxy s3 mini is fully charged and unplugged
but still reading (charging).
Do a hard reset by removing the battery, don't switch off your device before you do this, and allow the device to rest at least 5minutes Or you can briefly bridge the two battery terminals, just like trying to spark it.
See if this can help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 6:23pm On Jul 24, 2014
biggiesoft:
thankz but isnt changing d Board cheaper dan gettin a new 1..coz i dnt av enuf money 4 a new 1

That Is if u re getting a good board. Then go. For it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by biggiesoft(m): 8:09pm On Jul 24, 2014
ebab:

That Is if u re getting a good board. Then go. For it
thanks bro..buh d Problem is ow do i get one
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by samhay: 10:37pm On Jul 24, 2014
Plz help me oooooooooo,my tecno Q1 camera has been displaying dis, so i can't snap unless i switch it on $ off but afta sometime,it comes bak again. PLZ HELP

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by wizboi26(m): 10:39pm On Jul 24, 2014
please guys help me out i bought this xperia arc
s,i tried setting on my whatsapp it keeps telling
me dat sorry whatsapp was unable to complete
initialization pls check that u have a working
network. even my.bbm says your connection to
the wireless network cannot be found.but.am
sure dat i.have a working network.cos i can use
every other apps. pls what do.i do someone
should help me pls
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dljbd1(m): 11:17pm On Jul 24, 2014
samhay: Plz help me oooooooooo,my tecno Q1 camera has been displaying dis, so i can't snap unless i switch it on $ off but afta sometime,it comes bak again. PLZ HELP
Are you using any screen rotation software?
If yes, then that's what's happening. It's also rotating the camera display.
Disable it whenever you wanna use the camera.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by samhay: 6:55am On Jul 25, 2014
dljbd1:
Are you using any screen rotation software?
If yes, then that's what's happening. It's also rotating the camera display.
Disable it whenever you wanna use the camera.

May God always meet you @ the point of your need.Your advice worked like magic,Thank you

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by DahtDopeBoi(m): 10:37am On Jul 25, 2014
Pls guys, how much will it cost me to change the touchpad and screen of my Samsung Galaxy S SGH769

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (1231) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: akseph1 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.