Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,151 members, 7,943,155 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 07:38 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1413497 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (1235) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Adinije(f): 12:11am On Jul 16, 2014
My s4 screen went bad and I want to order for a 'not working s4' to fix it but the ones I found are water damaged. pls advice Nl gurus, can water damage affect screen functionality?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nani667: 12:45am On Jul 16, 2014
Adinije: My s4 screen went bad and I want to order for a 'not working s4' to fix it but the ones I found are water damaged. pls advice Nl gurus, can water damage affect screen functionality?

Why not just take it to a Samsung service center and have it fixed ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ghazali34(m): 4:35am On Jul 16, 2014
am using tecno M3 if am on camera and the flash
light is on automatic and i want to video with it will
the flash light on?
because mine don't on unless I set the flash to
standby
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Adinije(f): 5:15am On Jul 16, 2014
nani667:

Why not just take it to a Samsung service center and have it fixed ?
We don't have samsung centre around here.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nani667: 10:27am On Jul 16, 2014
Adinije: We don't have samsung centre around here.

Then just give it to an engineer to fix....
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by twistakelv: 9:30pm On Jul 16, 2014
Browse free on your laptop, using mtn http:///rO2q8
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Xcrews: 9:47pm On Jul 16, 2014
Now where's that babe that says you are broke??

Does she know the X-crew makes all things easy for those who are patroitic to them??

Now this is another one to keep you talking to that girl 247. Yes, I mean you can now CALL for FREE 247 on Etisalat. Anytime and anywhere to all Nigerian Networks.

Please doubt is allowed but the best will can convince you with is by putting a call through to you. So drop your number you want us to call you with. We may run out of talks but if you won't run out of listening then lets do this!!

All thanks to the X-crew teams ( Lagos )

please we also have a group on whatsapp...add and request your join @ 08164490691
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by segxes23(m): 11:55pm On Jul 16, 2014
Pls gurus and engineers, the charging port for my torch 3 has stopped working. What should I do? Can it be repaired?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by comsoy(m): 6:06am On Jul 17, 2014
Affable0709:

l've stopped using pattern lock. (experience is the best teacher)......

solution...

press and hold together.... the power button, volume up key and home screen key! remember i say "press and hold together"...... try it untill your phone is on. use the volume key to move and reset your factory settings..... you might loss your apps..... and other things... but its better than a spoiled phone. googluck.

Thanks very kindly, man, resolved the issue a long while ago though. Well, I hope others with a similar case will find this helpful.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Xcrews: 7:52am On Jul 17, 2014
please to The thread owner I ask permission to post on your thread. this is genuine . thanks

Now where's that babe that says you are broke??

Does she know the X-crew makes all things easy for those who are patroitic to them??

Now this is another one to keep you talking to that girl 247. Yes, I mean you can now CALL for FREE 247 on Etisalat. Anytime and anywhere to all Nigerian Networks.

Please doubt is allowed but the best will can convince you with is by putting a call through to you. So drop your number you want us to call you with. We may run out of talks but if you won't run out of listening then lets do this!!

All thanks to the X-crew teams ( Lagos )

please we also have a group on whatsapp...add and request your join @ 08164490691
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by cyrus3126: 9:54am On Jul 17, 2014
YOU CAN USE GLO BIS ON UR ANDROID PHONE....WHATSAPP ME ON 08132153126
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by stano2(m): 5:24pm On Jul 17, 2014
pls i have a triangle in between a phone and pc showin on my samsung tab p1000 screen..pls how do i remove it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by datjohn(m): 10:49am On Jul 18, 2014
Phone Engineers, pls help me out here.
I recently bought BlackBerry Z10 after disposing my awesome Android phone. Now, I have d problem of not being able to access my phone files on my PC (HP g6 Pavilion Windows 8 cool even after downloading d BB-PC suite. Pls, i need help as to how my PC would access my phone files so dat i cud back up n synchronize my contacts n stuffs.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by hardedeji1(m): 1:30pm On Jul 18, 2014
whr can I get the boot img file for Tecno H7
please? my phone's bn bricked for months, and my
nandroid backup doesn't contain d boot img

sad help o
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tunnex190: 4:41pm On Jul 18, 2014
Hi, please I urgently need your help. I am using HTC vivid running custom rom on it. How can I go back to my stock rom? I have htc vivid at&t RUU 3.26.502.56 R23 US.exe file and I have HTC all in one tools that a brother has used to flash the phone when it was bricked before I later reflashed a custom rom. The question is how can I use these tools to go back to my stock rom?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dazekid(m): 8:11pm On Jul 18, 2014
datjohn: Phone Engineers, pls help me out here. 
I recently bought BlackBerry Z10 after disposing my awesome Android phone. Now, I have d problem of not being able to access my phone files on my PC (HP g6 Pavilion Windows 8 cool even after downloading d BB-PC suite. Pls, i need help as to how my PC would access my phone files so dat i cud back up n synchronize my contacts n stuffs.

Download blackberry link.Blackberry desktop manager is for older devices(OS 7.1 below).Then you can access your phone storage and also sync it with your PC or Mac.Hope this helps you.

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Olive64(m): 1:49am On Jul 19, 2014
Hey Guys, i need a Link To The Most Stable ICS 4.0 Custom ROM For Samsung Galaxy Tab P1000. I need help in upgrading my Tab1 from the Android 2.3 stock Rom to any Stable 4.0 Ics custom Rom. My device is already rooted.
Most of the roms i find come with one or two defects so i haven't tried flashing it yet. Maybe you can also guide me on how to do the flashing stuff
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tolux247(m): 2:31am On Jul 19, 2014
Plz Guru.. How much can i get 7inch screen replace he going broken...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 7:02am On Jul 19, 2014
tolux247: Plz Guru.. How much can i get 7inch screen replace he going broken...

What of device is that and where are you located
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by marcjoe(m): 7:22am On Jul 19, 2014
PROMO: U CAN NOW GET UR 16GB, 32GB, 64GB MEMORY CARD AT A CHEAP PRICE + (FREE GTA SAN ANDREAS & FIFA 14 FULL)...NICE ANDROID HD GAMES ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOUR ANDROID PHONE....DELIVERY POSSIBLE....

whatsapp - 08161145975, BBM - 79D8301F

www.nairaland.com/1570564/get-16gb32gb-memory-card-phonecamera
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tunnex190: 8:01am On Jul 19, 2014
tunnex190: Hi, please I urgently need your help. I am using HTC vivid running custom rom on it. How can I go back to my stock rom? I have htc vivid at&t RUU 3.26.502.56 R23 US.exe file and I have HTC all in one tools that a brother has used to flash the phone when it was bricked before I later reflashed a custom rom. The question is how can I use these tools to go back to my stock rom?

....waiting please
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by datjohn(m): 9:43am On Jul 19, 2014
Download blackberry link.Blackberry desktop manager is for older devices(OS 7.1 below).Then you can access your phone storage and also sync it with your PC or Mac.Hope this helps you.

Tanx Dazekid, I tried dat already though, but it dint work. Someone told me dat it requires some lil technicality beyond d BlackBerry for d Z10 model.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by korebobo(m): 10:16am On Jul 19, 2014
Good day! Pls my battery drains under 3 hours of mild usage(3G) and it dies @ about 18%.. Am considering getting a new battery or power bank. Which is a advisable.. Using an ip4s
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dazekid(m): 10:50am On Jul 19, 2014
korebobo: Good day! Pls my battery drains under 3 hours of mild usage(3G) and it dies @ about 18%.. Am considering getting a new battery or power bank. Which is a advisable.. Using an ip4s

First of all,what IOS are you running on your 4S?Is it jailbroken? If it is what tweaks or apps did you install? Let's start with this questions for now although you can go ahead with buying a GOOD power bank but try to hold off on the battery for now.
By the way,3G isn't considered mild usage in most circles but 3hrs is still low sha.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by korebobo(m): 1:58pm On Jul 19, 2014
dazekid:

First of all,what IOS are you running on your 4S?Is it jailbroken? If it is what tweaks or apps did you install? Let's start with this questions for now although you can go ahead with buying a GOOD power bank but try to hold off on the battery for now.
By the way,3G isn't considered mild usage in most circles but 3hrs is still low sha.
It's not jail broken and am on iOS 7.0.1.
What power bank can you advice ? Thinking of one that can fully for about 3 times
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Sharon6(f): 11:42pm On Jul 19, 2014
Good evening Gurus in the house. I have HTC velocity 4G also know as HTC vivid. I have been able to successfully configure yourfreedom server with dns changer on it. The problem I'm having now is once the freedom connects my phone will automatically restarts itself. Any help on how to stop this from happening? I have android version 4.0.3 on the phone.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Oceanboy61(m): 12:09pm On Jul 20, 2014
hey add me up on Whatsapp group with this number
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Okaka27(m): 12:50pm On Jul 20, 2014
Hello...
I cant send messages on whatsapp n bbm, neither is my google playstore opening nd there is newtwork cos i am browsing on speed wit all mah browsers ....pls help
Am using airtel
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by conyema12(m): 4:28pm On Jul 20, 2014
Pls how can I transfer videos and music from my ipad to my laptop...I have tried severally. But could not succeed. ..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by BetaTechnicians: 6:30pm On Jul 20, 2014
conyema12: Pls how can I transfer videos and music from my ipad to my laptop...I have tried severally. But could not succeed. ..
Install itunes and synchronize.

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (1235) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.