Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,151 members, 7,943,155 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 07:38 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1413497 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (1235) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by exellent91(m): 7:46pm On Jul 05, 2014
Pls I don't know how to trade forex with BB can someone help me out?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bioduneberry(m): 8:04pm On Jul 06, 2014
My Htc one s went off during charging. I tried switching it on but it just won't come up, even my laptop doesn't recognise it anymore when plugged in. Its completely lifeless, has anyone encountered this kind of problem here? What is the possible solution to it?
NB: I removed the battery and inserted it into another htc one s, it's working perfectly and another battery isn't working in my mine.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by engrsoma(m): 10:52pm On Jul 06, 2014
i just bought samsung galaxy s4 mini last week. today i downloded my fifth app and i sw low internal memory. i checked and the ram was 180MB (plz what should i do?.... only 5 apps!!!!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ghazali34(m): 6:23am On Jul 07, 2014
if my techno M3 is on and the battery percent is
like 34% for example and I decide to off the
phone and charge it, if I plug the charger When
it's off the battery will magically increase to 64%
or even more than... don't no what's wrong it
all started after my charger went bad and I was
using one Samsung charger and at that time it
take like 20-30 mins before it can add even 1%
when charging.

I thought it was the battery so I bought a new
battery and still yet it still does same thing.

Please can anyone give me solution?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by vanchi(m): 9:34am On Jul 07, 2014
my galaxy s3 sim tray is bad. dime pins got damaged. can it be repaired or does the whole board have to be changed?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jerryjeffgsm: 10:01am On Jul 07, 2014
hello pals am having a nokia 500 phone with a mouthpiece problem. i checked and da mic is da rectangular type with 4 terminals but i want to convert da mouthpiece to replace it with a universal mic ( red and black wires).
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by purplekayc(m): 10:24am On Jul 07, 2014
am havin' problems logging in to my new phone (nokia xl dual sim )with my former bb username ID
what can i do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by vanchi(m): 2:10pm On Jul 07, 2014
vanchi: my galaxy s3 sim tray is bad. dime pins got damaged. can it be repaired or does the whole board have to be changed?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 4:35pm On Jul 07, 2014
[quote author=vanchi][/quote]

The sim tray can be changed
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Exmay(m): 12:21am On Jul 08, 2014
Pls I need help. My Bold 5 just stop recognising my memory card some few hours ago. Pls, how do I go about this
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tunnex190: 2:03am On Jul 08, 2014
Hey, kindly read this issue I am experiencing.

I was on stock rom ICS a couple of days ago rocking OPEN VPN Connect, did the backup for the stock rom and until I upgraded the phone with a custom rom CM 11 KitKat. I just noticed while setting up the app I couldn't input both the username and password as the box to insert those were not highlighted but I could only see the already saved username used on stock rom then and I cannot edit it. I have uninstalled and re-installed it and it is still the same.

Find the attached screenshot as proof. I need to solve this urgently.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 04mike(m): 12:45pm On Jul 08, 2014
please i want to unlock my sagem oo
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ologbe(m): 8:23am On Jul 09, 2014
Hello and gud morning, I really do hope I get a solution to this. I have an ipad 1 that m not willing to ditch as of now, I tried to download instagram and etisalat easy mobile on it but it keeps telling me I have to upgrade to Os 6.0 or above (the ipad runs on Os 5.1). But the problem is there's no update for any software upgrade. Pls people what can I do... I need answers. God bless
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Beejayw(m): 7:36am On Jul 10, 2014
Pls house I need help with ma curve 7...it is not bringing 3G at all...even when I scan manually for available networks it is all 2G..pls what can I do about it house...thanks in advance
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Gbade60: 8:54am On Jul 10, 2014
Please house, my q5 camera wnt open, always writin 'camera cnt be started' I duno wot to do! Pls who has had a similar experience or solution?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by datjohn(m): 12:37pm On Jul 10, 2014
Pls, Help!!!
I recently bought BlackBerry Z10 after disposing my awesome Android phone. Now, I have d problem of not being able to access my phone files on my PC (HP g6 Pavilion Windows cool even after downloading d BB-PC suite. Pls, i need help as to how my PC would access my phone files so dat i cud back up n synchronize my contacts n stuffs.
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 7:01pm On Jul 10, 2014
Beejayw: Pls house I need help with ma curve 7...it is not bringing 3G at all...even when I scan manually for available networks it is all 2G..pls what can I do about it house...thanks in advance

Maybe you bought the 2g version
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Beejayw(m): 9:10pm On Jul 10, 2014
ebab:

I have 2G only and 2G&3G option...it did bring 3G today buh I need 3G only mode
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Beejayw(m): 9:10pm On Jul 10, 2014
ebab:

I have 2G only and 2G&3G option...it brot 3G today buh I need 3G only mode
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nani667: 9:38pm On Jul 10, 2014
Beejayw:
I have 2G only and 2G&3G option...it brot 3G today buh I need 3G only mode

Update the software then you should get that option ✔
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tpraiz(m): 10:56am On Jul 12, 2014
I get one 4gig Mcard..........it refuses to format,if I delete anyfin,dat tin cums bk †ø̲̣̣̥ d Mcard again........HELP PLZ
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by laminaria(m): 7:16am On Jul 13, 2014
pls house how do I restart of format Tecno phantom A+. to gain enof memory back. tanx!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Hawlahscho(m): 9:35am On Jul 13, 2014
Some applications are saying application not installed on my tecno p5, one of d applications is xender. pls help out.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 13, 2014
does anybody knws how much it costs to repair my power button and charging port @ tecno's office??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Beesluv: 12:35pm On Jul 13, 2014
What does cookies mean?

I though it was like cache, so I decided to clear it and since then, i'v been unable to login through my opera mini.

Pls, what can I do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Abdul9025(m): 9:37pm On Jul 14, 2014
Hello guys...pls how much will it cost me to replace Tecno F7 screen
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Affable0709(m): 10:40am On Jul 15, 2014
comsoy: Hi e-Phone Engineers, I've got a problem unlocking my Tecno P3. Each time I input my google e-mail and password as requested, it kept bouncing back with a pop-up that read: 'You have incorrectly drawn your unlock pattern 10 times. Please try again in 30 seconds' And I have tried it to no avail.

I'll be happy if you could help resolve this problem.

Thanks.

l've stopped using pattern lock. (experience is the best teacher)......

solution...

press and hold together.... the power button, volume up key and home screen key! remember i say "press and hold together"...... try it untill your phone is on. use the volume key to move and reset your factory settings..... you might loss your apps..... and other things... but its better than a spoiled phone. googluck.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Jammy2012(m): 6:58pm On Jul 15, 2014
help me out guys.....there these 5 files that occupied much portion of my SD card...like these SD card=>DAT Opmov(38.71mb), 0_sound afs(356.56mb), 0_text afs(394.28), e_sound afs(271.97mb), e_text afs (27.68mb).....is it advisable to delete them?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tightabbey(m): 7:08pm On Jul 15, 2014
Hi guys. Can anyone please help me on how to download BBM on my HTC HD7 windows phone please.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tunnex190: 10:18pm On Jul 15, 2014
Well done everyone. Please how can I fix
'Unfortunately, so so app has stopped' on a custom
ROM (Pac man 4.4.4 kitkat) I just installed. The
phone is HTC vivid.

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (1235) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.