Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:35 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1384986 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (1229) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nicesoul(m): 12:15am On Jul 16, 2011
@semid4life,
can u pls help with unlock code 4 bold 9650? My imei no: 980058.00.242265.9.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 16, 2011
i cant see my last post
you need to work on your anti-spam bot filter
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olatunjin(m): 4:36pm On Jul 18, 2011
Hello Engineer in the house pls help me ooo my Nokia N95 is giving my a lot of problem, Network problem for all network and recently started mouthpice problem pls what can i do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olatunjin(m): 4:40pm On Jul 18, 2011
My nokia n95 is having network problem for all netwok pls help me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by greattmman: 3:52pm On Jul 20, 2011
pls i av an Iphone already unlocked but I need someone to help me on how I can configure it for browsing on either mtn or airtel. your assistance will be highly appreciated. thanks!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sotech: 8:32am On Jul 21, 2011
Pls i need help on hw 2 unlock my samsung c3050. Imei-354300043440128
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Neldre(m): 11:48am On Jul 21, 2011
pls help me o. my 3110c is giving me problems. yesternight, i removed my sim card and plugged the phone at my neighbours house overnite. this morning, he brought it to me when he was going out and i inserted my sim. to my surprise, the moment the phone wants to display the start up background, it switches off automatically and restarts itself. it continued for 3 times and then, it switches off totally. i removed my sim and switched it on and it asked me to correct date and time by displaying it without bringing on the phone. i corrected it and pressed ok and it still repeated the restarting processes. i switched it on again and it asked for date and time. i didnt correct it or press exit and so it is still showing the change of date without restarting. it is not displaying anything other than the battery bar and network signal. if a call comes in, it will restart itself virtually making my phone useless. PLEASE WHAT CAN I DO??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by demandy: 9:45pm On Jul 21, 2011
Pls help, i am in an urgent need of mobile banking application for U.B.A bank on my lg gx300. I've send messages to 4045, but d responses are either sending has arrived or failed. And trying to launch into d webpage directly insufficient memory.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 22, 2011
please i need an answer so i wont make a mistake, blackberry storm1 does it have charging port issues?
i have seen 3 guys that complained of the same issue,i want to but the phone but i want to know if this problem is with ALL storm 1
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by obilut(m): 12:34pm On Jul 22, 2011
GUYS ,I WAN SELL MY NOKIA N900.ANYBODY INTERESTED SHOULD LET MUA KNOW, JUST 40 GRAND, call me 08030712886.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Najeemdeen: 4:57pm On Jul 23, 2011
pls i need d license key of my smartmovie. Serial no is (359567014047158).pls any1 2 help!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Pazzo: 6:57am On Jul 24, 2011
Pls does any body knows where i can restore iphone @ computer village? Pls i will be expecting ur reply. Thank you
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by HABRUZZY(m): 2:43pm On Jul 24, 2011
Pls help of just bought nokia 1280 the backlight and keypad light is not showing what might be the problem
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Basilona(m): 6:21pm On Jul 25, 2011
Hello phone engeez! Plz i hav a probz wif ma N95. It restartz itself at wil plus i cant work on 2 appz simultaneously(sumfin i uzed 2 do b4). Abeg mek una helep mahn pikin solve diz ploblem. Ê$é gan!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gulfer: 8:05pm On Jul 25, 2011
Please what help is available for a blackberry storm 1 that fell in water. Phone's all dried and running but the screen appears to have been damaged in the process. Anyone with similar experience and how did you solve it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Misbee(f): 6:33pm On Jul 26, 2011
plz,help me,am using Nokia 2700classic,if i want 2 download application,it tells me Invalid web setting.Also,mtn and etisalat has ban me frm their web settings.what might be the problem?i need solution plz.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ksmizzle: 8:40am On Jul 27, 2011
please and please my blackberry storm the screen suddenly went blank, ive been advised to change the screen, please where can i change the screen and how much will it cost? Please i am a broke boy ooo lol, please reply
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by zickyo(m): 3:20pm On Jul 27, 2011
I updated my phone software and somehow the version I updated to didn't  have russian language in it; I m kinda studying with this language and its very important to me. I tried all means but cudnt come up with anything. I am usingNokia 5530 xpress music, what can I do to get back this language pls?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Appleyard(m): 8:35pm On Jul 27, 2011
pls help me wíth d latest versíon 0f n9300 communícator. my current versíon ís v 05.22{01}. how do í upgrade ít.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Appleyard(m): 8:38pm On Jul 27, 2011
pls help me wíth d latest versíon 0f n9300 communícator. my current versíon ís v 05.22{01}.  how do í upgrade ít.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Appleyard(m): 8:43pm On Jul 27, 2011
pls help me wíth d latest versíon 0f n9300 communícator. my current versíon ís v 05.22{01}.  how do í upgrade ít.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Basilona(m): 3:34pm On Jul 28, 2011
Basilona:

Hello phone engeez! Plz i hav a probz wif ma N95. It restartz itself at wil plus i cant work on 2 appz simultaneously(sumfin i uzed 2 do b4). Abeg mek una helep mahn pikin solve diz ploblem. Ê$é gan!
plz gurus nid help wif d above problem. lesse request adressd n solution proferred. phenx
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by JeopardE(m): 12:57am On Jul 29, 2011
Question for those who know:

Is it possible to activate an American CDMA phone (e.g. HTC Evo) on a network like Visafone CDMA if you have the MSL?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by melotech(m): 5:59am On Jul 31, 2011
pls help me o. my 3110c is giving me problems. yesternight, i removed my sim card and plugged the phone at my neighbours house overnite. this morning, he brought it to me when he was going out and i inserted my sim. to my surprise, the moment the phone wants to display the start up background, it switches off automatically and restarts itself. it continued for 3 times and then, it switches off totally. i removed my sim and switched it on and it asked me to correct date and time by displaying it without bringing on the phone. i corrected it and pressed ok and it still repeated the restarting processes. i switched it on again and it asked for date and time. i didnt correct it or press exit and so it is still showing the change of date without restarting. it is not displaying anything other than the battery bar and network signal. if a call comes in, it will restart itself virtually making my phone useless. PLEASE WHAT CAN I DO?Huh?
the phone had been infected by virus you can take it to software gsm engineer for formatting or flashing
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by melotech(m): 6:07am On Jul 31, 2011
Misbee

plz,help me,am using Nokia 2700classic,if i want 2 download application,it tells me Invalid web setting.Also,mtn and etisalat has ban me frm their web settings.what might be the problem?i need solution plz.[/color]
first try it with another simcard of any of this same network if the problem persist you can flash the phone for more detail call 08026946006
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Gunji(m): 9:13pm On Aug 03, 2011
Please, I have a Blackberry Tour and everytime I try to watch a video on You-Tube, a media-error message always pops-up. Please how can - watch Videos online?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by benjamin444: 6:28am On Aug 08, 2011
i think my n95 8gb is killing my batteries.i presently have 2,having purchased the recent one from slot at 3000.if i use my phone for five minute at a stretch i notice the phone starts heating up and before i no wots gwan,the battery juice is depleted even after purchasing the recent one the problem persist.dude's please come to my rescue
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Excelboi(m): 8:15am On Aug 08, 2011
benjamin444:

i think my n95 8gb is killing my batteries.i presently have 2,having purchased the recent one from slot at 3000.if i use my phone for five minute at a stretch i notice the phone starts heating up and before i no wots gwan,the battery juice is depleted even after purchasing the recent one the problem persist.dude's please come to my rescue

Hi, the problem is from your phone. It happened to me once, let me ask you a question before i give you the final solution to it! Have the phone dropped into water before?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Archangel0: 10:43pm On Aug 08, 2011
my nokia 6124c is refusing 2 be connect 2 a systen buy usb. It is say data transfer nt done dat phone is using an application
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Agvibrancy: 8:25am On Aug 10, 2011
my N72 keep sending messages to invalid no and its really running my battery down.i have formatted d fone using *#7073# and even with my system tool.yet it keeps on sending,pls what must i do 2 stop it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (1229) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.