Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,610 members, 7,941,344 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 02:07 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1412373 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (1235) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ishanadowley: 2:58pm On Jul 10, 2012
Hi my blackberry curve 8520 gt stolen.hw can I find it using my device pin 278A704C
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by hormobolarjy(m): 6:49pm On Jul 10, 2012
pls I need clip for e75 mini (d flex clip on d panel
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 11, 2012
Hello, my iPhone 3GS screen glass just cracked but it does not affect the scree n gan-gan.....lol, only the glass how much is it gonna cost me?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by columbus71(m): 4:52am On Jul 12, 2012
Please i need urgent help.... My htc s-620 just stop loading.... when i switch on the phone after showing htc, then it stoped at Windows Mobile... it keep showing that windows mobile till you remove the battery because no botton is working nor the keypad light... only the screen light. Please what do i do?

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tarikky: 3:24pm On Jul 12, 2012
pls i need to unlock my E6 nokia fone , i hav forgotten my pass word
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by javaChief: 12:58am On Jul 13, 2012
I am looking for a good iPhone engineer. My 'Slide to Unlock' is not responding, the top sleep/wake button is not responding. I also want to change my backcase.
Anyone that can do it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by wale0911: 10:58am On Jul 15, 2012
pls guys, i need your help....i got my nokia c7 crash during firmware upgrade,,,and since then it only vibrates when turn on and never come up.i used phoenix to upgrade it,,,,,pls can my phone work again...thnks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Adesam01(m): 4:00pm On Jul 15, 2012
My N97 have USB problem,any solution pls
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by inene: 2:13pm On Jul 17, 2012
i need someone to assist. The light that normally shows on the keypad of my Nokia E90 isnt showing anymore. i also need to know the default security number of the phone. we have tried 0000 and 1234 but that didnt work.

anybody who has an E7 for sale should contact me asap
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by judacglobe(m): 3:25pm On Jul 17, 2012
How to unlock imported nokia phone send from oversea to nigeria ethelfox3@gmail.com
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Mallamovye(m): 3:08am On Jul 19, 2012
Hello to all guru at home. Pls help me i formated my nokia e5 after that am unable to browes with it showing connection not available. how can i set it back am on my kneel pls sir.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yugoboss1: 2:03pm On Jul 19, 2012
abegi oooBros dem,...my N97 mini which i've been using for sometime now,all of a sudden just went off due to low battery. I then plug the charger for it to charge,but it just brings up the NOKIA intro with white background and it goes off...it repeats this process continously and does not cross this stage. What do i do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 6:01pm On Jul 19, 2012
yugoboss1: abegi oooBros dem,...my N97 mini which i've been using for sometime now,all of a sudden just went off due to low battery. I then plug the charger for it to charge,but it just brings up the NOKIA intro with white background and it goes off...it repeats this process continously and does not cross this stage. What do i do?
flash it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 6:03pm On Jul 19, 2012
Mallamovye: Hello to all guru at home. Pls help me i formated my nokia e5 after that am unable to browes with it showing connection not available. how can i set it back am on my kneel pls sir.
do you have the access point settings of your network saved ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 6:07pm On Jul 19, 2012
inene: i need someone to assist. The light that normally shows on the keypad of my Nokia E90 isnt showing anymore. i also need to know the default security number of the phone. we have tried 0000 and 1234 but that didnt work.

anybody who has an E7 for sale should contact me asap
if I remember well, there's a button that switches the keypad light on or off...check it..
Default code should be 12345
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 6:08pm On Jul 19, 2012
Adesam01: My N97 have USB problem,any solution pls
what exactly is the problem ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 6:09pm On Jul 19, 2012
wale0911: pls guys, i need your help....i got my nokia c7 crash during firmware upgrade,,,and since then it only vibrates when turn on and never come up.i used phoenix to upgrade it,,,,,pls can my phone work again...thnks
what firmware did you use ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 6:10pm On Jul 19, 2012
javaChief: I am looking for a good iPhone engineer. My 'Slide to Unlock' is not responding, the top sleep/wake button is not responding. I also want to change my backcase.
Anyone that can do it?
where are you ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 6:21pm On Jul 19, 2012
shavel: Hello, my iPhone 3GS screen glass just cracked but it does not affect the scree n gan-gan.....lol, only the glass how much is it gonna cost me?
have you fixed it ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by textmypage(m): 9:21pm On Jul 19, 2012
Guy i don spoil my samsung phone.i go dey use samsung phone code when sb write or type 4 9japhreaks.now my phone no dey get network again.i dial or type #*7337# and d thing restart and come dey show me triband and d thing has erased my imei #. also d phone is showing "no service".how can i reverse it.i use samsung sgh j700.Call me 2348033587017,2348081033303,2348054071952.these are my numbers.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Mallamovye(m): 8:55am On Jul 20, 2012
dragnet:
do you have the access point settings of your network saved ?
Yes, when i try to use the phone web brower it will bring setting etisalat internet and i will press ok. It will later promt that (connection not available) and if i use my opera is not connecting too. I now notice that anytime i try to browes it suppose to show network bar @ the angle 90 lift hand side but is not showing it PLS HELP ME I CAN'T BROWES WITH MY E5
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Professorpola: 1:22pm On Jul 20, 2012
I beg i need Tecno T8 reset code. My phone dey go off any time i wan connect to internet lipsrsealed[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Professorpola: 1:50pm On Jul 20, 2012
Professorpola: I beg i need Tecno T8 reset code. My phone dey go off any time i wan connect to internet lipsrsealed[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by VirusOO7(m): 5:03pm On Jul 20, 2012
*clears throat*... Help pls,my nokia E72 has a camera problem... Kynda of d board problem,d last engineer said dey cant find d camera i.c... Pls wah can i do
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by miz4oxley(m): 9:54am On Jul 21, 2012
For your prompt Blackberry issues, tips, information. I think you can follow @9jaBlackberry on Twitter. Also, Phone engineers and sellers could tweet at them their phone prices for Retweets, referment and easy connection of products. Goodluck.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Gentlepapi(m): 1:29am On Jul 22, 2012
how can i hack mua nokia e5 any help?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by harlos: 7:56pm On Jul 22, 2012
pls engineers i have a problem with my nokia n8 camera,it sometimes hang nd the front camera too is not working.whenever i want to use the front camera it will tell me to restart the phone bt still d same thing. hlp me out pls
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by hardniola(m): 11:09pm On Jul 22, 2012
guy pls av bein using ma for over 1years now with diferent three sim no prob......
But when i change it putting ma sis line etisalat just to surf a little d language suddely
change to GERMAN i can find where to fix it guyz i nid ur help
thanks in advance
am using nokia
E72.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tobeutiful: 12:38pm On Jul 23, 2012
Pls I nid an application or software to record voice calls.thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Agent008(m): 12:23pm On Jul 25, 2012
Hi Folks,
I have been looking for a way to change the WinMo 6.1 on my Samsung I8000 (Omnia 2) to android (Froyo, Honeycomb or preferably ICS). Anyone know how i can achieve this without losing my phone data?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Adesam01(m): 3:39pm On Jul 26, 2012
dragnet:
what exactly is the problem ?
Thanks,the usb port is not charging when connected to power source either PHCN or Laptop. And the phone is not recognized by laptops.

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (1235) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.