Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,240 members, 7,928,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 09:21 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1406799 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (1234) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Brite02(m): 2:23pm On May 02, 2012
@engineers.. I have this nokia n70 whenever i put my own mtn sim card and on the phone, it will display 'sim card rejected, phone will restart'. When i try other sims of other networks it will work perfectly, what could be the problem because my mtn sim works perfect with my other phone..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by daviskingsley(m): 5:13pm On May 03, 2012
pls nairalanders,my nokia doesnt install 2go in it,it downloads the 2go app bt each time i try installing it,it writes disconnected. How and wat will i do to install it on my phone pls
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Josper201: 7:40pm On May 04, 2012
Hello engnr,i have Sony Ericsson U10i phone but doesn't accept memory card,i took it to the phone engnr at Ikeja,they said it can not work,is it true?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by areee(m): 12:43pm On May 06, 2012
Hi the gurus in d house, I'm using Nokia 6760s but last yr I installed NetQin mobile antivirus on it. For the past 4 months now I couldn't use d web application that came with my phone. There some applications that require the ucweb, it will lounge me to web but after a minute it will show time out without connecting. Pls what should I do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sandudu: 6:56pm On May 06, 2012
I have this LG T-Mobile g2x android phone I need the screen touch and a new casing can anyone help here is my contact in case you have it 08059660079 Sandudu

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by accapellah(m): 12:16am On May 07, 2012
ENGR;plz wot can i do to my bb9300 which as refuse to accept d usual unlockin password after d 9t attempt.ds was as a result of my attempt to unlock it 2ru laptop to copy my contacts
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by omoh9ja: 6:17am On May 13, 2012
Hello Naija,plz I don't know what's wrong with my bb,each time I switch on my fone and enters the bbm,it always tells me bb fails to register with the bb serices,I can ping,facebook and surf freely,bt my friends complain of nt seeing my pics,any help?plz some1 shud help me out cos am really sad
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tnot(m): 6:24pm On May 15, 2012
Why are the Engineers not replying now?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Brite02(m): 11:32pm On May 15, 2012
daviskingsley: pls nairalanders,my nokia doesnt install 2go in it,it downloads the 2go app bt each time i try installing it,it writes disconnected. How and wat will i do to install it on my phone pls

I had similar issues with nokia e5, but when i used the web browser the problem was solved. Try to use your phone's web browser.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tolugar: 10:42pm On May 18, 2012
I NEED HELPOOOOOO!!!!ASAP. I Just got an iphone 4 but its unlocked. how can i unlock it.
i've cut out a sim but no access. pls its urgent tolugar@yahoo.com
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by talk2yemmi(f): 10:52am On May 20, 2012
Pls i just bought my bb touch (9800) and the track pad stop working...pls help me on what to do to make it work i beg u in d name of God.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by azeezbaba(m): 12:39am On May 22, 2012
Please I need a step by step instruction on how to root my Android 2.3.5 on HTC Desire HD. I have searched the whole of Nairaland but cant find a thread on it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by atoyebi92: 9:53pm On May 22, 2012
please help me to unlock my etisalat gaga android my imei no is 357232042315919,and my SN is d5j4cd1190902893
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by krfalana: 12:57pm On May 23, 2012
heelo d best thg way for u to use ur iphone is to unlock it to factory unlock which i can help u wth and it costly small around 17k ...dis my mail krfalana@yahoo.com
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by krfalana: 1:01pm On May 23, 2012
@atoyebi i can unlock tht for U to use all sim netwrk and it wll cost u 1,500 only diss my mail krfalana@yahoo.com 0r call me 08036583370
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 25, 2012
please i bought my htc here in nigeria but not brand new. i travelled with it to the uk,but it could not work on anything network,please what can i do to make it work in the Uk,it is Orange branded HTC Sense fone.

Secondly my Brand new bold 4 which is barely two months old had a little contact with drops of water.my questions are, i need to get out my Bb contacts and i also need to get it repair or!! possibly sell it.it has white leather casing.

its urgent,pls reply or call on 08037828519
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Zzyzx92(m): 12:13am On May 27, 2012
My nokia n70 gvs me problem, its presses the switch button, scrolls down and then switches off, all by itself..i dunno if its because of virus..pls help!!!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by twinskenny(m): 12:08pm On May 27, 2012
hello engineers in the house, pleas i need N97mini screen... how much is it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by youngPRO(m): 8:18am On May 28, 2012
Kudus to U all...
My BB Tour9630 kips corrupting memory card each time I insert it and it stays up to 2-3days before gettin corrupt (I've tried 4different memory card and all d same). Pls what can I do to rectify this problem...Thanks and God bless!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by akintola22: 6:23pm On May 29, 2012
Pls button 1 and 3 are not working on my Nokia 5300, what can I do to rectify this problem. my email adebayo_akins@yahoo.com or 07062650263
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by opestein: 7:06pm On May 29, 2012
Pls,i flashed a stock rom on my samsung galaxy s 4g(it was on custom rom froyo)and now my fone is just in download mode.i use odin but it got stuck at SBL.BIN when flashing.pls who can help me restore my fone back 2 normal.TANKS
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 11:15am On May 30, 2012
talk2yemmi: Pls i just bought my bb touch (9800) and the track pad stop working...pls help me on what to do to make it work i beg u in d name of God.
change the trackpad or flex
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 4:17pm On May 30, 2012
azeezbaba: Please I need a step by step instruction on how to root my Android 2.3.5 on HTC Desire HD. I have searched the whole of Nairaland but cant find a thread on it
search the web
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 4:21pm On May 30, 2012
Zzyzx92: My nokia n70 gvs me problem, its presses the switch button, scrolls down and then switches off, all by itself..i dunno if its because of virus..pls help!!!
has any repair been done on the phone before now?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by vicshownero(m): 5:26pm On Jun 02, 2012
pls somebody should cme to my aid,its my nokia 3500c,it restarts it self on opening the application menu,pls how can i retify dis abnormality.thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 3:13am On Jun 03, 2012
vicshownero: pls somebody should cme to my aid,its my nokia 3500c,it restarts it self on opening the application menu,pls how can i retify dis abnormality.thanks
flash it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by puskin: 8:04pm On Jun 05, 2012
azeezbaba: Please I need a step by step instruction on how to root my Android 2.3.5 on HTC Desire HD. I have searched the whole of Nairaland but cant find a thread on it

dragnet:
search the web

U harsh. grin grin
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by puskin: 8:07pm On Jun 05, 2012

check forum.xda-developers.com
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by heavencarex(m): 12:23pm On Jun 06, 2012
I SEEK FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE ---i tried to place a call on my blackberry bold 9900 phone then i found out d phone is off and i charged it up a bit to turn it up and when it eventually came up, it freeze..after a hard reset it finally boots half way and wouldn't finish up..its totally not coming up again, No read light flashing ,not charging and my PC cant detect the Device

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (1234) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.