Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,563 members, 7,972,108 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 12:16 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1429084 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (1240) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tolugar: 11:01am On Feb 26, 2013
Morning guys, my iphone 4 triped off yesterday moring, its nt coming on since then. Ive tried chargeing still nothing. Pls help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tolugar: 5:09pm On Feb 26, 2013
tolugar: Morning guys, my iphone 4 triped off yesterday moring, its nt coming on since then. Ive tried chargeing still nothing. Pls help
tumbaba hv solved d case. End of discusion
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ini4brandon(m): 4:11am On Feb 27, 2013
pls.techies help. me. my techno d3 battery dosnt last a full day after 100%charging. any tips?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by patrickchike: 4:12pm On Feb 27, 2013
Emmyk: My nokia 3110c will ''no music found" whenever I go to music player. It started on 31 December. I've formatted the phone and Mc slot. Dont temme to flash the phone ø. I did it 6 times last year. October was the last time. Ha!

Emmyk: My nokia 3110c will ''no music found" whenever I go to music player. It started on 31 December. I've formatted the phone and Mc slot. Dont temme to flash the phone ø. I did it 6 times last year. October was the last time. Ha!

This post is old but I would love to assist if you are still having difficulties with the phone
Don't be afraid! A viral (virus) program is attacking your firmware.

Your Failed Solution
Formatting the MC completely

A possible solution
Try formatting the phone with a Formatting software specifically for your Phone model.
This will definitely work.
Also, get a new MC, if possible and original one.

Adious.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ochukoccna: 6:28pm On Feb 27, 2013
I have a TECNO T8 phone which is unresponsive to touch,I can only recieve incoming calls &read texts because of its physical buttons&volume control but not previous messages
Cant even access my phone book nor load credit due to the unresponsive screen
Please what could be wrong and how much would it likely cost me to repair since its still useful as a back up phone
Also can I change the OS or something?
Been thinking of getting a Galaxy pocket dual SIM as my back up phone but that will mean letting go of a good though low end T8
Got it for 19k when it came out only for TECNO to ship out the N3 some months later
E just be like say I flush money for toilet when I see low end Andriods not up to how much I buy am back then

ini4brandon: pls.techies help. me. my techno d3 battery dosnt last a full day after 100%charging. any tips?
No be Andriod phone?
Smart phones are notoriously power hungry except they are on standby for most of the aay
Get an additional battery but hey don't TECNO phones usually come with a spare battery?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ochukoccna: 6:28pm On Feb 27, 2013
I have a TECNO T8 phone which is unresponsive to touch,I can only recieve incoming calls &read texts because of its physical buttons&volume control but not previous messages
Cant even access my phone book nor load credit due to the unresponsive screen
Please what could be wrong and how much would it likely cost me to repair since its still useful as a back up phone
Also can I change the OS or something?
Been thinking of getting a Galaxy pocket dual SIM as my back up phone but that will mean letting go of a good though low end T8
Got it for 19k when it came out only for TECNO to ship out the N3 some months later
E just be like say I flush money for toilet when I see low end Andriods not up to how much I buy am back then

ini4brandon: pls.techies help. me. my techno d3 battery dosnt last a full day after 100%charging. any tips?
No be Andriod phone?
Smart phones are notoriously power hungry except they are on standby for most of the aay
Get an additional battery but hey don't TECNO phones usually come with a spare battery?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by peteregwu(m): 11:58pm On Feb 27, 2013
pls guys I want to root my xperia tipo dual, help me out.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by abdullahi4real: 9:10am On Feb 28, 2013
my tecno trinity is not download big file and small attimes, it said file too large or file too large to retrieve
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by simplicit(m): 12:28pm On Feb 28, 2013
pls is it true that if u put curve 4 on 3G it hots up.....pls reply asap cos am planning to get 1 now

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NTADA(m): 5:43pm On Feb 28, 2013
Good day.
Can someone tell me how to import contacts from my sim to my Techno N3 as i just cannot do.
I will also want to know how to transfer music to my N3 phone from other phones.
Honest reply needed please.

Still expecting an answer.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tonyx4x44(m): 11:04pm On Feb 28, 2013
Please anyone with info on how much to repair broken screen on the s3... Am in abuja
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Emmyk(m): 1:01am On Mar 01, 2013
patrickchike:

This post is old but I would love to assist if you are still having difficulties with the phone
Don't be afraid! A viral (virus) program is attacking your firmware.

Your Failed Solution
Formatting the MC completely

A possible solution
Try formatting the phone with a Formatting software specifically for your Phone model.
This will definitely work.
Also, get a new MC, if possible and original one.

Adious.
ohh. Thanks bro. Buh I've really gone along way... Used 3 Nokia Phones after the 3110C.... Unto Nokia 302 thinz now smiley
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by odusanmiayo(m): 10:31am On Mar 01, 2013
am also a mobile engineer... u can also ask me question about ur phone...[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tonyx4x44(m): 12:45pm On Mar 01, 2013
tonyx4x44: Please anyone with info on how much to repair broken screen on the s3... Am in abuja
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mtim14(m): 9:50pm On Mar 01, 2013
pls what ar the features of E7, does it support DSTV functions?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Abiolanzy(m): 5:01pm On Mar 02, 2013
Helo gurus n d house I wnt to unlock my nokia lumia 800 plz hw will go abt it. Most tech say s nt available for unlock n nigeria
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by zevous: 5:17pm On Mar 02, 2013
pls i need d contact of a competent engineer that wil help fix my broken torch 2 ..pls if u knw u re capable pls drop ur contact info
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by toscotech(m): 8:42pm On Mar 02, 2013
please i need your help after i root my tecno n3 the phone is just switch himself off please what can i do
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by simplicit(m): 10:33pm On Mar 02, 2013
pls is it true that if u put curve 4 on 3G it hots up.....pls reply asap cos am planning to get 1 now[/quote]
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mrakin(m): 12:13am On Mar 03, 2013
Good day uncle Sam & other hon members.pls help me I need docs to go on my bb bold 9000.pls help. May God bless u
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by peteregwu(m): 10:59am On Mar 03, 2013
zevous: pls i need d contact of a competent engineer that wil help fix my broken torch 2 ..pls if u knw u re capable pls drop ur contact info

bro, I advise that u go to computer village, slot to be precise. they have blackberry engineers that will help u. I have been there to repair my boss blackberry which had a broken screen.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by seakcom: 3:24am On Mar 04, 2013
mtim14: pls what ar the features of E7, does it support DSTV functions?
Full keyboard
Stunning 4“ ClearBlack AMOLED touch display
Premium materials, thin design
The best possible user experience amongst smartphones

The Ultimate business smartphone
Mail for Exchange, Microsoft Communicator Mobile and support for intranet and extranet portals built on Microsoft SharePoint Server*)
Active user configurable widgets for Lotus Notes Traveler, Lotus Sametime and Lotus Connections (available mid 2011)
IBM Lotus Mobile Connect for mobile VPN connectivity (available mid 2011)
Pre-installed productivity apps include Vlingo, F-Secure Anti-theft, QuickOffice and World Traveler
Business apps from Ovi Store include Salesforce for Symbian, Bloomberg, F-Secure Mobile Security, Microsoft Communicator Mobile, JoikuSpot

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by seakcom: 3:25am On Mar 04, 2013
peteregwu:

bro, I advise that u go to computer village, slot to be precise. they have blackberry engineers that will help u. I have been there to repair my boss blackberry which had a broken screen.

its not slot engineer that can do it bro there are other competent engineers also.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by seakcom: 3:28am On Mar 04, 2013
mrakin: Good day uncle Sam & other hon members.pls help me I need docs to go on my bb bold 9000.pls help. May God bless u
u can download it on your fone. or if u have the latest bb desktop manager on your system an a connection you can as well update it your device
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by seakcom: 3:32am On Mar 04, 2013
abdullahi4real: my tecno trinity is not download big file and small attimes, it said file too large or file too large to retrieve
the phone's inbuilt memory is the cause its too small
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by basisop(m): 8:33pm On Mar 04, 2013
I just cracked the screen of my S3 embarassed
What's the cost to fix it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by peteregwu(m): 10:01pm On Mar 04, 2013
seakcom:

its not slot engineer that can do it bro there are other competent engineers also.

ok now, am just given him the one am so sure. u know now, make the guy no go enter one chance.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by peteregwu(m): 10:12pm On Mar 04, 2013
imagine requesting people to pay N200 for mtn cheat, for what? gone are those days when we use cheat anyhow we like. these days internet connections is cheap. sey na poverty or waiting? mtchewww...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mili3kid(m): 10:37pm On Mar 04, 2013
please i'm thinking of buying a bold 5. but seeing the rate at which people r selling theirs makes me think theres something wrong with d fone. i need advice pls
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by seakcom: 5:57pm On Mar 05, 2013
[quote author=peteregwu]

ok now, am just given him the one am so sure. u know now, make the guy no go enter one chance.[/quote)

true talk
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by seakcom: 5:59pm On Mar 05, 2013
mili3kid: please i'm thinking of buying a bold 5. but seeing the rate at which people r selling theirs makes me think theres something wrong with d fone. i need advice pls

the ba3 cant be compared to bold 2,I once used it, i discovered it use to be hot

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (1240) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.