Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,895 members, 7,973,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 07:14 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1429733 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (1240) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by whales2200(m): 7:49am On Apr 01, 2013
Please how much would it cost me to buy a new screen for my saMSUNG galaxy S2 AT Ikeja.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by onomemario(m): 8:30am On Apr 01, 2013
HELLO ADMIN PLS I NID HELP ON HW 2 FILES ON MY HTC TOUCH PRO 2. .WEN I DOWNLOAD SOME CERTIAN APPS DEY DNT WORK. .AV DOWNLOADED JAVA EMULATOR SO DAT I CAN INSTALL 2GO ON MY PHONE BT ITS NT WORKIN. .EACH TIME I TRY TO RUN IT, IT ALWAYS TELL ME DAT D APP IS NT A VALID POCKET PC APP. .DATS D SAME MSG I GET WEN I TRY TO RUN MY ADOBE FLASH PLAYER. .PLS WAT DO I DO, COS I GOT TO KNO DATB WITOUT A JAVA EMULATOR I WNT BE ABLE 2 INSTALL SUM APPS LIK 2GO ND I REALY NID DIS APPS. . .PLS U GUYS SHD HELP ME

TNX IN ADVANCE
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by deenAyetu(f): 4:38pm On Apr 01, 2013
Hello please I can't WHATsapp on my curve 2.
When I downloads its, it says "error. Tries to access secured APl"...
Please what do I do. Flash it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 01, 2013
How much would it cost to repair the screen of HTC Desire HD A9191?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Virtue211: 3:14am On Apr 03, 2013
please guys where can flash a bb 8350i and how much will it cost
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sikay2008: 12:19pm On Apr 03, 2013
Pls help dunno wats wrong wit my Ipad3 ios5.1.1 its been restarting since and now its show apple sign thruout.. PlS help me.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ztar(m): 3:20pm On Apr 03, 2013
pls...how can i hack an n900...it refuses to install any application esp those i download from places other ovi store..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by missylizzy(f): 12:32am On Apr 04, 2013
Hi. I just got this phone Nokia lumia 510. The Bluetooth doesn't accept other phones or even transefer files or receive. Its a windows phone. How do I go about it. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by onoerime: 11:35am On Apr 04, 2013
Is like there are some good phone engineers here. Are you very good in reading dead panels that has to do with hardware problems? Can you reball and replace i.c's very well? If yes, i am interested to learn from you. Contact me on 08134556352
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 05, 2013
PLS HELP...my samsung chat222 GT-E2222 cant download games and apps...whenever i try to, i get this error message "DOWNLOAD FAILED, DOWNLOADED JAR ARE INVALID"....Pls how do i rectify this
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gabriely2k(m): 8:41pm On Apr 05, 2013
this is great
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by adefemi007(m): 2:13am On Apr 06, 2013
help guys. i tried to reset my iphone 3gs to factory settings but now it doesnt boot past d apple logo. pls how do i make d phone boot again. its on IOS4.1
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by seakcom: 4:10pm On Apr 06, 2013
adefemi007: help guys. i tried to reset my iphone 3gs to factory settings but now it doesnt boot past d apple logo. pls how do i make d phone boot again. its on IOS4.1
try to put ur iphone in DFU Mode then connect to itunes and follow the rest of the instruction.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sigba(f): 8:17pm On Apr 06, 2013
Greetings. Pls my samsung pocket galaxy has bn giving me headache. This phone trips off on it's own, i'll have to remove and replace the battery before i can restart it, sometimes it gets so hot that the battery drains out, it sometimes go into vibration even if it's off, i'll have to remove the battery to stop it. Pls i need your help on this.
Secondly, my nokia 500 started misbehaving recently, it operates itself, deleting stuffs, making calls etc, i have to lock the phone to keep it at ease but it unlocks itself sometimes, i had to remove my sim from the phone to avoid more damages.
I anticipate your suggestions. Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by talk2odim: 1:15pm On Apr 07, 2013
Hi guys, I tried to update my HTC sensation xe and I guess something went wrong. I now tried to reboot the phone and all itz showing now is a white screen with HTC in the middle.
Anybody with an idea what is wrong and possible solution(s). I had appreciate all the help I can get pls. Thks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by talk2odim: 5:06pm On Apr 07, 2013
niddamugu: dear nairalanders,

i am glad to inform you that Dragnet just fixed my phone - see the trail to know the type. the guy is really good and more especially honest. moderator, i also thank you very much and i want to use this medium to recommend him just in case you have similar issues.

once again, i say thank you to Dragnet for a job well done.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by puskin: 1:18am On Apr 08, 2013
talk2odim: Hi guys, I tried to update my HTC sensation xe and I guess something went wrong. I now tried to reboot the phone and all itz showing now is a white screen with HTC in the middle.
Anybody with an idea what is wrong and possible solution(s). I had appreciate all the help I can get pls. Thks

Hmmm......you have soft bricked the phone.

Remove the battery and re-insert it back.
Hold the power button + volume down button together. A white screen with some fancy colour writings should pop up.
Use the volume button to navigate to factory reset and use the power button to select it.
Your phone should restore back to the factory default settings.
After this, your phone should boot properly.

You will loose all your data on the phone.

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by hasybrain(m): 11:40pm On Apr 10, 2013
My nokia asha200 (phone internet) requsted that i should update 2 new version and i do. since then, if open/lunch it, it will be showing conflicting application. Please what can i do to restored it back? [color=#550000][/color]
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by seakcom: 9:16am On Apr 11, 2013
Amesinlola: PLS HELP...my samsung chat222 GT-E2222 cant download games and apps...whenever i try to, i get this error message "DOWNLOAD FAILED, DOWNLOADED JAR ARE INVALID"....Pls how do i rectify this
*2767*3855# use that to reset ur fone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bukydiamon(f): 3:23pm On Apr 11, 2013
pls NL wen i switched on my nokia asha 303, it says insert sim. i tried it for a while still d same then i decided to accept without sim. it still shows mtn ng. but i cant view my contacts. though i can brouse. pls i dont really know which is faulty. is it the phone or sim card. thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by femialade(m): 5:55pm On Apr 11, 2013
Can someone pls tell me d price of curve 4 screen
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by seakcom: 9:43pm On Apr 11, 2013
onomemario: HELLO ADMIN PLS I NID HELP ON HW 2 FILES ON MY HTC TOUCH PRO 2. .WEN I DOWNLOAD SOME CERTIAN APPS DEY DNT WORK. .AV DOWNLOADED JAVA EMULATOR SO DAT I CAN INSTALL 2GO ON MY PHONE BT ITS NT WORKIN. .EACH TIME I TRY TO RUN IT, IT ALWAYS TELL ME DAT D APP IS NT A VALID POCKET PC APP. .DATS D SAME MSG I GET WEN I TRY TO RUN MY ADOBE FLASH PLAYER. .PLS WAT DO I DO, COS I GOT TO KNO DATB WITOUT A JAVA EMULATOR I WNT BE ABLE 2 INSTALL SUM APPS LIK 2GO ND I REALY NID DIS APPS. . .PLS U GUYS SHD HELP ME

TNX IN ADVANCE
the htc touch pro 2 uses file called CAB, therefore to use JAVA apps on it you hav to download Java FX, it helps recpgnize JAVA apps
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by seakcom: 9:50pm On Apr 11, 2013
deenAyetu: Hello please I can't WHATsapp on my curve 2.
When I downloads its, it says "error. Tries to access secured APl"...
Please what do I do. Flash it?
check the time on your fone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by donwhales38(m): 11:22pm On Apr 12, 2013
Pls, I use a Torch 9800, telus software for my OS and glo for my BIS....I recently noticed dat if I put another sim inside my phone, it wouldn't boot fully, it jst hangs @ 3/4 booting....even if it is another glo sim, it does d same! I want to change to etisalat ntwk, pls hw can I solve dis problem?? Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ginky: 9:57am On Apr 13, 2013
Pls, I use a Google nexus 4. I had it since last Yr December. The problem is that some games don't work on it even after I downloaded them from play store. Some of these games are temple run, fruit ninja, the sim, subway surf, etc

Pls, what is the problem? My course mate uses the same phone and I noticed that her fruit ninja works well. For mine, a picture would just appear and afterwards , the phone hangs.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by penzino(m): 6:13pm On Apr 13, 2013
My blackberry bold 2 developed dis black spot
on the screen, it moves up and down, pls I need
help on how to clear it... Thanx
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Bouquicutez(f): 10:26am On Apr 14, 2013
Hi Engineer, Pls i've not been able to download movies on my BB curve 2. What site do I download movies from? Tnx.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 5:44am On Apr 15, 2013
Bouquicutez: Hi Engineer, Pls i've not been able to download movies on my BB curve 2. What site do I download movies from? Tnx.
fzmovies.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (1240) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.