Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,480 members, 7,974,961 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 01:49 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1430764 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (1241) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by atere55(m): 2:35pm On Jul 14, 2013
pls i need help. I download pes2011 HD.sis size 53.3MB install bt when i want to open it just write OUT OF TPAGE INCREASE USING (Gx)NUMTPAGE pls help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by atere55(m): 2:36pm On Jul 14, 2013
pls i need help. I download pes2011 HD.sis size 53.3MB on my nokia n97 i install bt when i want to open. it just write OUT OF TPAGE INCREASE USING (Gx)NUMTPAGE pls help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ijaola(m): 11:46pm On Jul 14, 2013
ijaola: Hi all, how much can I fix the screen of my Nokia X6. It broken. Thanks

pls, answer this post
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lachill(m): 7:21am On Jul 15, 2013
good mornin,my bb torch2 has refused to power on...the ba3 went down and i tried to charge again but after the red led is for like 30 secs, nothing happens...help pls
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by zico124(m): 9:23am On Jul 15, 2013
Good morning pls I need help for internet on my Sony Xperia Miro ST23a..........kindly reach me on otuonuyoisaac@yahoo.com
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by willijot(m): 1:54pm On Jul 15, 2013
pls guys how can i make my techno d5 to use H OR BETTER STILL 3G? IS DERE ANY MEANS DAT I CAN CONVERT MY FROM 2G TO 3G
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 5:43am On Jul 17, 2013
lachill: good mornin,my bb torch2 has refused to power on...the ba3 went down and i tried to charge again but after the red led is for like 30 secs, nothing happens...help pls

If it flashes the red light for 30 secs, you might be having a dead battery, I'll suggest you get a desktop charge to charge the battery for a while then insert it back. Hopefully it should work, I hope you didn't drop it inside water..?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 5:46am On Jul 17, 2013
zico124: Good morning pls I need help for internet on my Sony Xperia Miro ST23a..........kindly reach me on otuonuyoisaac@yahoo.com

You need what? Internet settings or You need help subscribing to a package? Be specific.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 5:50am On Jul 17, 2013
lookooman: my HTC panache doesn't store pictures, movies, videos or anything downloaded or received via bluetooth, please what is the problem and what can be done to remedy it .......please somebody help me

Did you recently updated the phone? Any recent changes? If not then I'll suggest you restore default/factory settings and don't forget to back up important information..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 5:52am On Jul 17, 2013
ewizard1: I have rooted htc Desire S for sale at 20k
Price Locked. With an xtra ba3
call 08090989821

No extra casing? LOL
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 5:57am On Jul 17, 2013
maxdozie: Gurus in dah houz,since
updating my phone to 2.3.5 i
can't download or update my
app from google play store
cause it keeps on showing
"package file is invalid" i have
tryd all i can do bt still showing
"package file is invalid".Pls
what can i do to fix it? HELP!

I'll assume you have Ginger Bread (GB) on your phone., Try this steps below and let's hope it works for you.

How to fix Package file is invalid error on Google Play Store

1.Go to settings.

2.Head over to applications.

3.Open all applications/ manage applications.

4.Move onto Google Play Store.

5.Simply clear data and clear cache.

6.Try to uninstall Play Store updates. For this, head over to Settings–> manage applications –> All applications –> Locate play store and uninstall updates.

7.Clear Google services Framework data. For this, head over to Settings–> manage applications –> All applications –> Locate Google services Framework and clear data.

8.Now, there might be a possibility that Play Store will face force close problem. It often happens. So, head over to Settings–> manage applications –> All applications –> Google Play Store and Uninstall updates. Reboot your device.
There its done!
When you switch you device on its will surely download anything you fancy without an error!

Source: Google
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by peterbanqwet: 6:06am On Jul 17, 2013
please i need help with my bb 9780.. i see red dots on d background.. what can i do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 6:13am On Jul 17, 2013
lahnder: i just got the iphone 5 yesterday brand new i bought an etisalat sim for it ..after i on the phone this is what it says "Sim card that you currently have installed is from a carrier that is not in supported under the activationn policy that is currently assigned by the activation server.This is not a hardware issue with the iphone. please insert another sim card from a supported carrier or requst that this iphone be unlocked by your carrier." this is the information i got...thanks

Bro, I think you phone is locked to a network. You bought it brand new? If I may ask where. You didn't ask them to put your sim and see network before heading home? Bad mistake. If it's locked you need to provide some details to know if you can unlock it or not.

Cheers
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 6:19am On Jul 17, 2013
[quote author=billycomm]

Well you might be lucky, but I need to know what OS the phone is running.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by peterbanqwet: 7:14am On Jul 17, 2013
its running on bb os version 6
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lachill(m): 8:47am On Jul 18, 2013
mistypiper:

If it flashes the red light for 30 secs, you might be having a dead battery, I'll suggest you get a desktop charge to charge the battery for a while then insert it back. Hopefully it should work, I hope you didn't drop it inside water..?
no i didnt...charfed it with desktop but still same problem
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by juniorl66: 2:06pm On Jul 18, 2013
Please i have a samsung gt-s5300 but i forgot my screen password and i can't use my phone could you have a standard password please
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Evablazze(m): 6:45pm On Jul 18, 2013
Pls am having a prob watching Videos from diffrent site on my phone..I flash my BB recent and since then wen ever I try watching any video, after clickin on d link it tks me to d web and shows d buffering sign den it show cannot find web address verify that this web address i§ valid...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Blitz4real(m): 10:10am On Jul 19, 2013
lachill: good mornin,my bb torch2 has refused to power on...the ba3 went down and i tried to charge again but after the red led is for like 30 secs, nothing happens...help pls
it is the flex
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Abdgafarplenty(m): 6:48am On Jul 20, 2013
I need to root my tecno p3 but is not getting through, have downloaded poot and ministro but library is downloading it reply is "ministries cannot satisfy application dependencies "
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ojvic: 8:13am On Jul 20, 2013
Pls my nokia N97 mini doesnt read network but the phone reads sim contact but when i try calling it always say no network coverage. Please help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by fash1964(m): 12:11pm On Jul 20, 2013
My brother recently gave me his Nokia E90. I discovered the phone was locked on switching it on. I called him and he sent the code 11111, on trying the code I always get the response code error. He confirmed to me that the code is correct. I was advised to take it for flashing/unlocking. I tried this, but the computer could not read the data because the USB port was inactive. At times the phone comes on without asking for the code, i.e. the menu is displayed offline, when I try to go online, it demands for unlock code. I ve tried the hard reset using #*7370#, at the end, the unlock code is required, and after using the code 11111 (I tried 12345 too), I still get the error message. I tried to retrieve the IMEI number using #*06#, the number does not display. Please what can I do to unlock the phone. I really like the phone from the review Ive seen. I am presently in Zaria, Kaduna state. Thanks and regards.
fash1964: My brother recently gave me his Nokia E90. I discovered the phone was locked on switching it on. I called him and he sent the code 11111, on trying the code I always get the response code error. He confirmed to me that the code is correct. I was advised to take it for flashing/unlocking. I tried this, but the computer could not read the data because the USB port was inactive. At times the phone comes on without asking for the code, i.e. the menu is displayed offline, when I try to go online, it demands for unlock code. I ve tried the hard reset using #*7370#, at the end, the unlock code is required, and after using the code 11111 (I tried 12345 too), I still get the error message. I tried to retrieve the IMEI number using #*06#, the number does not display. Please what can I do to unlock the phone. I really like the phone from the review Ive seen. I am presently in Zaria, Kaduna state. Thanks and regards.
The IMEI Number is: 353660012769729
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Chucks12345(m): 1:29pm On Jul 20, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
Chucks12345: my samsung naxus s GT-I9023 SCREEn is bad ...d problem is i can't find it .....pls if u live in benin or u can post it to benin just call me on 08160570804 tanks in advance...i wil pay
[color=#006600][quote author=Chucks12345]my samsung naxus s GT-I9023 SCREEn is bad ...d problem is i can't find it .....pls if u live in benin or u can post it to benin just call me on 08160570804 tanks in advance...and how much is d screen
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nani4all(m): 8:36pm On Jul 20, 2013
need sum help urgently......ma nokia C3 is writinq 'fone restricted'....wats d cause nd hw can I unlock it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by StNonsky(m): 2:44pm On Jul 21, 2013
Pls help me. My tecno f7 can no longer boot. It gets stuck on the booting screen. I recently rooted it and installed one application like dat and dat was when the problem startd. I ve tried fac reset and data wipe all to no avail. Pls what shd I do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 9:17pm On Jul 21, 2013
Connoisseur: Hey guys, am using a rooted galaxy tab 2 and would like to install drifta but it returns a message that the app cant be installed on a rooted device.
is there any way around this??
Un-root your tab and it will work
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 9:19pm On Jul 21, 2013
St.Nonsky:
Pls help me. My tecno f7 can no longer boot. It gets stuck on the booting screen. I recently rooted it and installed one application like dat and dat was when the problem startd. I ve tried fac reset and data wipe all to no avail. Pls what shd I do?

format your phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 9:23pm On Jul 21, 2013
Chucks12345: [/color][color=#006600]

If you can send the phone down to lagos, i can fix it for you
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by inene: 9:27pm On Jul 21, 2013
can anyone help explain how i can play local radio stations on my nokia n900. i bought the phone from a friend but unhappy that the phone is not user friendly. In fact its is the most user unfriendly phone i have come across. I am so disgusted that i am willing to sale it for the same amount which i bought it which is 25k.. it has 32 bg on boat, wifi and wlan and has a radio transmitter. i will appreciate any ideas
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 10:02pm On Jul 21, 2013
inene: can anyone help explain how i can play local radio stations on my nokia n900. i bought the phone from a friend but unhappy that the phone is not user friendly. In fact its is the most user unfriendly phone i have come across. I am so disgusted that i am willing to sale it for the same amount which i bought it which is 25k.. it has 32 bg on boat, wifi and wlan and has a radio transmitter. i will appreciate any ideas

HOW TO UNLOCK & USE THE FM TRANSMITTER ON NOKIA N900:
Nokia N900 officially has FM Radio receiver but not a transmitter. Here are step by step procedure to enable & use the FM transmitter facility.
1. Go to -> More ->Application manager.
2. Click “Download” option. If you can’t see the applications you must activate maemo.org catalogue.
3. Select “All” option. Click FM Radio player. Put a checkmark in ‘I understand and agree’ box then click ‘Continue’ tab. Wait for the downloading & installing of the “FM Radio Player”.
4. Confirm ”1 application successfully installed” message..
5. Plug in your headphones to act as the FM aerial.
6. Return back to the main menu. Go to -> Media player -> Music ->Select a song.
7. While the song is playing Go to -> Now playing ->FM Transmitter. Select your desired frequency and click “Done” tab.
8. Just tune a nearby FM radio into the frequency you selected. Hear the song in your FM device.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 7:03am On Jul 22, 2013
Pls, I need an antivirus gor my nokia E63. My phone is becoming slow nd I need an antivirus 2 tackle d issue. Any link plsss
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Isiri: 10:16am On Jul 22, 2013
Pls. I just bought new tecno f7 nd I notice that d two sim I insert on it can't work d same time as dual sim operate.I had to switch one off.pls can anybody in d house pls help me out.tankx

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (1241) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.