Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,133 members, 7,977,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 12:52 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (707) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1431963 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) ... (1241) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 5:58pm On Aug 24, 2019
You really don’t understand how expensive Samsung screens are in the market... Samsung sells screens and not phones so before you talk enter market go do reach

Jung:

And the phone itself is now 50k for market!! Lmfao make ni una engineers no worry.. una go use all those screens do mirrors for house very soon.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Shelumiel: 6:31pm On Aug 24, 2019
In need of a Samsung Galaxy Note8 screen. Fairly used preferably.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Jung(m): 6:32pm On Aug 24, 2019
ebab:
You really don’t understand how expensive Samsung screens are in the market... Samsung sells screens and not phones so before you talk enter market go do reach

Dont assume bros. I also have a bad note 5 screen at home. I use an s10+. I have used an s9+ as well. Add note 4 and a J7 to that list. I be samsung customer so I know much about screens.

That 55k too much for a note 5 screen. My own opinion tho
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 7:14pm On Aug 24, 2019
Jung:

Dont assume bros. I also have a bad note 5 screen at home. I use an s10+. I have used an s9+ as well. Add note 4 and a J7 to that list. I be samsung customer so I know much about screens.

That 55k too much for a note 5 screen. My own opinion tho

To be sincere, you are right. I can change the screen for 40k with frame, but if u wish to sell the screen of the dead note 5 at a bargain price, then let the person concerned contact you, so both parties would be happy.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 7:16pm On Aug 24, 2019
segebobo:
How much does it cost to replace Samsung note5 screen

I will do it 40k, chat me on 08.03829.4998
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Bet9jaVirtual: 11:40pm On Aug 24, 2019
Please where can i get a good iphone 6 battery.
And how much??
I am in ph
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MrrKay(m): 12:35am On Aug 25, 2019
Please my Iphone 6s is giving me some ishs.
Whenever i switch it on, it will show white and go off, it will continue this way untill the battery drains
I took it to somewhere in tetlow owerri, after some attention, it switches on and go blank, they said it needs formatting, after which my phone began to display connect to Itunes.
Please what next!!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 12:12pm On Aug 25, 2019
Bet9jaVirtual:
Please where can i get a good iphone 6 battery.
And how much??
I am in ph
its avialiable and the price is 4k .am in lagos but can waybill it to you .you can chat me up on whatsapp or call 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Authority1o1(m): 12:21pm On Aug 25, 2019
semid4lyfe:

I hereby officially declare Part II of the thread open today being January 1, 2011 and yield the floor to the engineers and those with phone problems.

Enjoy!
Please btw oukitel c8 and homtoms16 which should I go for??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Jung(m): 2:24pm On Aug 25, 2019
chuksvoice:

To be sincere, you are right. I can change the screen for 40k with frame, but if u wish to sell the screen of the dead note 5 at a bargain price, then let the person concerned contact you, so both parties would be happy.

I don't repair phones bro.. dont get me wrong, I was just worried that the price is too much. 40k is not a bad price tbvh and I fit contact you to change my own note 5 screen.

Na just banter. No be fight bro. One love.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 4:34pm On Aug 25, 2019
Jung:

I don't repair phones bro.. dont get me wrong, I was just worried that the price is too much. 40k is not a bad price tbvh and I fit contact you to change my own note 5 screen.

Alrit, one love bro
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by DeyGee(m): 10:31pm On Aug 25, 2019
Good evening..
We fix android, iPhone and ipad
We sells new and UK used iPhone
We also offer home service

Check my signature for contact
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 10:46pm On Aug 25, 2019
MrrKay:
Please my Iphone 6s is giving me some ishs.
Whenever i switch it on, it will show white and go off, it will continue this way untill the battery drains
I took it to somewhere in tetlow owerri, after some attention, it switches on and go blank, they said it needs formatting, after which my phone began to display connect to Itunes.
Please what next!!

It's needs to be unlocked, chat me on 08.03829.4998 to get it fixed
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ximonya: 11:37pm On Aug 25, 2019
Ximonya:
My Ginoee M6 just went dead and refuse to charge again
Before now i was thinking of changing the battery because it’s 2yrs+ and it’s battery bar goes red once i use it to 40%.
After video call today @43% it just went off - I tried charging it, no show.
The phone felt warmer so I unplugged it.

Who has idea
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody5656: 2:43am On Aug 26, 2019
Pay Pal funds for sale
FB account 3 year's also for sale
Hit on app- 08082627711

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by felix55(m): 4:52am On Aug 26, 2019
Jung:

y una wan kill dis guy wit price...how I wish he can buy it online & it will b cheaper 4 him #18k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by DeyGee(m): 7:32am On Aug 26, 2019
A very good Monday to you all

Open for business

We fix android, iPhone and ipad
We sells new and UK used iPhone
We also offer home service
Check my signature for contact
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by agoro2u: 9:21am On Aug 26, 2019
agoro2u:
Pls what cause these pages to be loading itself on my phone?

And what is the way out?

Engr in the house pls come to aid these
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 9:41am On Aug 26, 2019
Ximonya:

Who has idea

It's more of a battery problem, try change the battery first, if it persist then it's definitely a board issue. You can chat me up on 08.03829.4998 to get it fixed
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 9:44am On Aug 26, 2019
agoro2u:

Engr in the house pls come to aid these

It's a software problem. Backup ur data and try a factory reset

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lizzy828: 10:22am On Aug 26, 2019
I have Samsung note 4 screen for sale at affordable price #25k dm me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 26, 2019
Hey guys, I have just successfully hardbrick my xiaomi RN5 device.
The phone is bland and not showing anything. Its not coming up, not detecting any usb attachment.

Please, is there any way out or any engineer anyone can recommend to fix this for me?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 2:42pm On Aug 26, 2019
Peterjosh:
Hey guys, I have just successfully hardbrick my xiaomi RN5 device.
The phone is bland and not showing anything. Its not coming up, not detecting any usb attachment.

Please, is there any way out or any engineer anyone can recommend to fix this for me?
i repair xiaomi phone alot and i can fix for you . to confirm this check my profile picture for this account . chat me up on whatsapp or call 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 26, 2019
Repairguru:
i repair xiaomi phone alot and i can fix for you . to confirm this check my profile picture for this account . chat me up on whatsapp or call 08082409934
Are u on telegram sir?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by certifiedvik(m): 3:51pm On Aug 26, 2019
please am in need of Sony xperia z battery please
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 4:03pm On Aug 26, 2019
Peterjosh:
Are u on telegram sir?
am not but on whatsapp
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Experttouchtech(m): 4:04pm On Aug 26, 2019
certifiedvik:
please am in need of Sony xperia z battery please
what is the model of the Sony Xperia z chat me up on WhatsApp or call 07019392672 so that I can tell you the price
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 26, 2019
Repairguru:
am not but on whatsapp
My whatsapp is on the bricked phone. I sent you a mail already. Can we exchange mails?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 4:18pm On Aug 26, 2019
Peterjosh:

My whatsapp is on the bricked phone. I sent you a mail already. Can we exchange mails?
chat me up on telegram with number 07019392672
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Vyntra(m): 6:54pm On Aug 26, 2019
i want to buy LG G6 sim tray,please help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lizzy828: 7:49am On Aug 27, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) ... (1241) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: Vickeeeee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.