Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,866 members, 7,889,889 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:01 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (733) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1384239 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) ... (1229) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by orlayemmy15(m): 11:04am On Nov 01, 2019
paltielx:
Please help I want to buy UMIDIGI A3 PRO please I want to know if it's a good phone and the price as well.

head to umidigi discussion thread for better review.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 12:25pm On Nov 01, 2019
mrfoxx:
Hi guys am looking to replace the screen of my L9+ and change the charging port as it's having partial contact

Need an engineer that can do this at an affordable price
In Computer village or Ajah Axis

Quote me
I can do both the screen and port for you perfectly. Chat me up on whatsap 08082409934 but am in ikorodu
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 12:26pm On Nov 01, 2019
debetmx:
Please who fixes samsung screen around ikotun-ejigbo axis.
am an expert in that but am in ikorodu. Chat me up on whatsap 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Prinzecharlez(m): 2:28pm On Nov 01, 2019
orlayemmy15:

I'm in kwara... can you way bill it down here? how much?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by blessedchild234(m): 2:52pm On Nov 01, 2019
Pls i just bought a vivo y33,anytime i enter an app when i'm using it, it will now restart who tell me the problem & solution?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Armstrong57(m): 4:08pm On Nov 01, 2019
pls, i need ur help. On my Techno Spark pro K8 ,my facebook app vanished, so i tried installing a new one but it keeps telling me " the package conflicts with an existing package by the same name".how can i resolve this?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Cool83(m): 5:18pm On Nov 01, 2019
please engineers, I need your enlightenment. someone told me that there is China screen for tecnoLA7 pourv2 costing 7500, and follow come goes for 13500. is it true
is there China screen and follow come screen?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 6:04pm On Nov 01, 2019
Cool83:
please engineers, I need your enlightenment. someone told me that there is China screen for tecnoLA7 pourv2 costing 7500, and follow come goes for 13500. is it true
is there China screen and follow come screen?
I can help you get original screen at the rate of 10k. You can chat me up on whatsap 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jesusvictory: 12:10am On Nov 02, 2019

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Omoh89: 1:05am On Nov 02, 2019
Please help my iPhone 7 is having network problem,I want to know can it be fixed and if yes like how much would it cost?
Below is a picture of what it keep saying

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 7:09am On Nov 02, 2019
Omoh89:
Please help my iPhone 7 is having network problem,I want to know can it be fixed and if yes like how much would it cost?
Below is a picture of what it keep saying
I can fix it for you perfectly and the cost will be determine by the carrier of the phone. Chat me up on whatsap 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Techreliance(m): 12:11pm On Nov 02, 2019
Armstrong57:
pls, i need ur help. On my Techno Spark pro K8 ,my facebook app vanished, so i tried installing a new one but it keeps telling me " the package conflicts with an existing package by the same name".how can i resolve this?

It has to do with d Software, we can get it fixed if you're in Ilorin @Reliance Technologies
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jamesfadairo(m): 12:46pm On Nov 02, 2019
Hi guys, my infinix hot 4 battery is fast degrading, it drains from 100% to 20% in 3-4 hours of continuous usage, please is it advisable to change the battery? Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by biomustry: 11:54am On Nov 03, 2019
Hello everyone.
I got a Huawei y9 2019 but my MTN sims don't show 4g on it, only other sims like Airtel. And my area is 4g enabled, and the sims too. I sent 4g to MTN they sent me message that the device doesn't support 4g. Help please
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Bayokun(m): 3:18pm On Nov 03, 2019
jamesfadairo:
Hi guys, my infinix hot 4 battery is fast degrading, it drains from 100% to 20% in 3-4 hours of continuous usage, please is it advisable to change the battery? Thanks

3 to 4 hours is still fair....what's the battery capacity?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Eventspro23: 7:14pm On Nov 03, 2019
jamesfadairo:

The battery is fine just try clear cache.
BTW 4hrs pressing fone??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by toask111: 8:27pm On Nov 03, 2019
Please help!!!
I don't know why the person at the other end of my call whenever I call or receive call WON'T HEAR whatever I am saying but I can hear him/her clearly.

My phone is Infinix 4 pro
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 8:29pm On Nov 03, 2019
toask111:
Please help!!!
I don't know why the person at the other end of my call whenever I call or receive call WON'T HEAR whatever I am saying but I can hear him/her clearly.

My phone is Infinix 4 pro
your mouth piece is faulty. I can fix it for you. Chat me up on whatsap 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by temitopteas: 9:20pm On Nov 03, 2019
good evening my people , i need your advice...!!!!!!!
an Infinix hot7 was bought( new) last month and was functioning optimally for a week but afterwards the phone goes off frequently even at 100%, I observe the phone for a day , but no changes I had to return the phone and at d service centre I was informed that it's the panel and that it has been changed . A week after the phone is still mal functioning even( worse) , it goes off even when plugged ..is it the panel? or battery perhaps or shld I just return it ..?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by biomustry: 11:54pm On Nov 03, 2019
biomustry:
Hello everyone.
I got a Huawei y9 2019 but my MTN sims don't show 4g on it, only other sims like Airtel. And my area is 4g enabled, and the sims too. I sent 4g to MTN they sent me message that the device doesn't support 4g. Help please
Help please
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 7:01am On Nov 04, 2019
temitopteas:
good evening my people , i need your advice...!!!!!!!
an Infinix hot7 was bought( new) last month and was functioning optimally for a week but afterwards the phone goes off frequently even at 100%, I observe the phone for a day , but no changes I had to return the phone and at d service centre I was informed that it's the panel and that it has been changed . A week after the phone is still mal functioning even( worse) , it goes off even when plugged ..is it the panel? or battery perhaps or shld I just return it ..?
to the best of my knowledge that phone isn't new. Although it might look new physically or you buy it with carton cos a new phone can't be functioning like that. The problems of the phone is battery. I have original battery for it. Chat me up on whatsap 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jamesfadairo(m): 10:03am On Nov 04, 2019
Bayokun:

3 to 4 hours is still fair....what's the battery capacity?

4000mah
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jamesfadairo(m): 10:05am On Nov 04, 2019
Eventspro23:

The battery is fine just try clear cache.
BTW 4hrs pressing fone??
ok sir, by doing hand format? yes 4 hours, situation warrants it at times
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 10:23am On Nov 04, 2019
generationz:
Hi. My leagoo z6 has two issues. It keeps going on and off. When it us switched on, it only shows the phones name and then goes back off. That is how it continues until you decide to remove the battery.

The second issue started before the first. Some keys are not responding when clicked on.
the phone needed to be reloaded and the touch pad will be changed to press well. Chat me up on whatsap 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by fitlaw(m): 2:52pm On Nov 04, 2019
Any Solution to This? Google Play store not supported by your service.

Good afternoon my people, please I want to find if it is possible to install PLAY STORE on GIONEE M6 (GN8003), though the phone does not support Google services, by so doing I cannot sign in on Gmail account.

Please is there any solution to this problem. I need urgent response from user of GIONEE GN8003 (M6). The phone is Chinese version.

Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rookidmart: 6:49pm On Nov 04, 2019
Abeg o, wetin dey do iPhone wey the phone go dey get network when you turn am on, then after some time e go dey hot then network go commot.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by damolamiowon(m): 2:34am On Nov 05, 2019
Hello guys.....I'm told that it possible to track phones when stollen if the IMEI of the phone is known....pls I need someone who can do this for me....we can negotiate and see how we go about it..,.I stay in Lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 7:12am On Nov 05, 2019
rookidmart:
Abeg o, wetin dey do iPhone wey the phone go dey get network when you turn am on, then after some time e go dey hot then network go commot.
the board of the phone need to be worked on. I can fix it for you. Chat me up on whatsap 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by zuxstine: 7:22am On Nov 05, 2019
pls guys wots the cost of fixing afrione tab screen. thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Bayokun(m): 8:42am On Nov 05, 2019
[quote author=jamesfadairo post=83728021]

4000mah[/quote
Not too cool
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kestolove95(m): 10:58am On Nov 05, 2019
Nastydroid:
iPhone 6+ 16gb panel is available for sale 25k....08..086625036 Lagos
what abt iPhone7
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jamesfadairo(m): 11:05am On Nov 05, 2019
[quote author=Bayokun post=83753622][/quote]
That's why I'm considering changing the battery,but if it there wont be any improvement, I'll rather stick to this

(1) (2) (3) ... (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) ... (1229) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.