Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,064 members, 7,890,506 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:06 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (860) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1384651 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) (862) (863) ... (1229) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by hoctre20(m): 5:40pm On Aug 13, 2020
Any body else with umidigi a3 screen please quote me, or dead panel
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 5:58pm On Aug 13, 2020
Pimpmaride:
Repairguru chuksvoice Lanretoye

How much does Samsung s9 plus duos front glass replacement coz...?

The front glass is broken, although u can't feel it when u touch it...

The touch pad is ever active but there is a visible crack on the screen but can't be felt when u touch it..

So How much can I replace the front glass??

Cc: Thebwoy
It's 38k, hmu on 080.38294998
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 6:00pm On Aug 13, 2020
Florblu:
Please I need an engineer who can fix 1+3t black light issue
You need to change the screen, hmu on 080.3829.4998
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Alvin212(m): 8:41pm On Aug 13, 2020
chuksvoice:

You need to change the screen, hmu on 080.3829.4998

Nokia x6 charging port problem

Can it be repaired?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Alvin212(m): 8:43pm On Aug 13, 2020
Repairguru:
it’s a software problem and I can fix it. Chat me up on WhatsApp 08082409934

My Nokia x6 charging port problem

Can it be repaired
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 9:14pm On Aug 13, 2020
Alvin212:

My Nokia x6 charging port problem

Can it be repaired
yes it can. Chat me up on WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by libertymax(m): 9:22pm On Aug 13, 2020
I just received my refund from repairguru. Thanks to all who helped

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 9:37pm On Aug 13, 2020
Alvin212:

Nokia x6 charging port problem

Can it be repaired?
Yes it can be fixed, just bring it down to my place at Ikeja or contact me on 0803829.4998
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 9:44pm On Aug 13, 2020
libertymax:

Evening house.

Well here goes my ordeal with repairguru.

I Paid 20k to him two months ago for my screen (samsung a9) and till date i'm yet to receive my screen or a refund.

first of all i asked him how long it would take for me to get in Jos because he's in lag. Baba said 1 week, after 2 weeks i went to the post office i got nothing from them. Why i didn't go the first week was the interstate Ban was still on then, After that i called him he said it is yet to arrive i should wait for 1 more week which i did and nothing arrived. i went after a week again to the PO they said it's not possible for an item to take this long i should give them the tracking number. I called repairguru and he said he doesn't have it but he will send it to me once he gets to the PO. i waited and got nothing i messaged him the next day he said he posted my screen to a wrong address. Imagine this lie after a month of waiting and me sending you my address twice only for you to tell me this. Since he claimed he sent to a wrong address i decided to wait let him send it to me. Every time i call this guy since July till now he claims he is busy and stress he cant waybill it for me i asked him for a refund he said i should wait 1 week after that week i sent him my account number he brought another excuse that he is yet to sell the screen. i said if the screen is with him let him send it since he claims no buyer But this guy refused. Anytime i message him since then is stress and him not having time to waybill for me. Always coming up with one excuse or the other i had to start looking for contacts to send this guy, since he claims the park i mentioned where far from where he is. I found a Man around Ikorodu axis were he claims he resides, Till date he's yet to send my screen nor my money back. i have pleaded with this guy because i collected a loan of 40k which i was supposed to pay around 46k in return i couldn't pay because i wanted to sell the phone so i could pay them back i paid 20k and was unable to complete the remaining payment now i'm still left with 41k to pay. And this dude is using me to play.

For once i've never spoken to this dude with harsh words. But i kept getting silly excuses since. Country hard baba send me my screen or refund me make i find way pay this guys you've already messed me up big time. But on God sha what you did to me someone else will do to you.

Repairguru(BUKOLA ABISOLA ADESANYA) kindly refund me my money or send my screen.
@repairguru if what @libertymax narrates is true then that's not really nice of you. For a whole 2 months, I think the guy has been patient enuf, kindly do the needful
@puskin @honsule @dragnet come look into this matter
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by udy4real(m): 10:09pm On Aug 13, 2020
Janthony:
We fix all type of Apple devices
Do you have icloud locked iPhone 5s screen?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rodgermetty(m): 10:15pm On Aug 13, 2020
[quote author=repairpalng post=92705491][/quote]pls I need for s7 asap let's talk on WhatsApp +2347063667303
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by udy4real(m): 10:28pm On Aug 13, 2020
chuksvoice:

@repairguru if what @libertymax narrates is true then that's not really nice of you. For a whole 2 months, I think the guy has been patient enuf, kindly do the needful
Please you guys that know @Repairguru should tell him to do the needful,it's not good for his image/business and I wanted to send him money for a Samsung screen,I better be careful with this so called Nairaland engineers

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by udy4real(m): 10:30pm On Aug 13, 2020
libertymax:

Evening house.

Well here goes my ordeal with repairguru.

I Paid 20k to him two months ago for my screen (samsung a9) and till date i'm yet to receive my screen or a refund.

first of all i asked him how long it would take for me to get in Jos because he's in lag. Baba said 1 week, after 2 weeks i went to the post office i got nothing from them. Why i didn't go the first week was the interstate Ban was still on then, After that i called him he said it is yet to arrive i should wait for 1 more week which i did and nothing arrived. i went after a week again to the PO they said it's not possible for an item to take this long i should give them the tracking number. I called repairguru and he said he doesn't have it but he will send it to me once he gets to the PO. i waited and got nothing i messaged him the next day he said he posted my screen to a wrong address. Imagine this lie after a month of waiting and me sending you my address twice only for you to tell me this. Since he claimed he sent to a wrong address i decided to wait let him send it to me. Every time i call this guy since July till now he claims he is busy and stress he cant waybill it for me i asked him for a refund he said i should wait 1 week after that week i sent him my account number he brought another excuse that he is yet to sell the screen. i said if the screen is with him let him send it since he claims no buyer But this guy refused. Anytime i message him since then is stress and him not having time to waybill for me. Always coming up with one excuse or the other i had to start looking for contacts to send this guy, since he claims the park i mentioned where far from where he is. I found a Man around Ikorodu axis were he claims he resides, Till date he's yet to send my screen nor my money back. i have pleaded with this guy because i collected a loan of 40k which i was supposed to pay around 46k in return i couldn't pay because i wanted to sell the phone so i could pay them back i paid 20k and was unable to complete the remaining payment now i'm still left with 41k to pay. And this dude is using me to play.

For once i've never spoken to this dude with harsh words. But i kept getting silly excuses since. Country hard baba send me my screen or refund me make i find way pay this guys you've already messed me up big time. But on God sha what you did to me someone else will do to you.

Repairguru(BUKOLA ABISOLA ADESANYA) kindly refund me my money or send my screen.

This is not good of @Repairguru
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Toma2: 10:32pm On Aug 13, 2020
Scam @repairguru shocked
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Alfred74: 10:59pm On Aug 13, 2020
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 7:31am On Aug 14, 2020
Alfred74:

Transact with this man @repairguru at your own risk,he has a pending criminal case.
Beware,don't be scammed.
I thank you all fellow engineer for your concern. As regard to the post concerning me above. The guy just choose to paint me black as regard to the issue at hand cos I still spoke to him as at last night when I saw his post cos that was not our agreement. Since i could not send it screen to him we have agreed that refund will be the best option and he accepted. Only for me to see all this now. Even as at last last night when I called him he was still telling me that he prefer sending the screen . Pls don’t tag me a fraud when you haven’t heard the full story from other person . Have tried to maintain my integrity and other that have waybill goods to in other state have commended AND ALSO RECOMMEND. Pls before you tag someone a fraud at least you will have seen or hard many reports about him. Thanks to you all
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 7:34am On Aug 14, 2020
chuksvoice:

@chuksvoice you need to be more investigative and matured when issues come up before you start putting things up and conclude on issues . We are colleagues and our integrity matters
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Alfred74: 7:51am On Aug 14, 2020
Repairguru:
I thank you all fellow engineer for your concern. As regard to the post concerning me above. The guy just choose to paint me black as regard to the issue at hand cos I still spoke to him as at last night when I saw his post cos that was not our agreement. Since i could not send it screen to him we have agreed that refund will be the best option and he accepted. Only for me to see all this now. Even as at last last night when I called him he was still telling me that he prefer sending the screen . Pls don’t tag me a fraud when you haven’t heard the full story from other person . Have tried to maintain my integrity and other that have waybill goods to in other state have commended AND ALSO RECOMMEND. Pls before you tag someone a fraud at least you will have seen or hard many reports about him. Thanks to you all

At least you finally responded seeing that your daily bread in here is about to nose dive. What took you so long to reply to the accusation after reading?

2 months no screen,no money,series of fraudulent excuses. Refund him or get him his screen,whichever conclusion you two ended up with. If buyer didn't have problems with you,he wouldn't come here to complain in the first place.

4 Likes

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 7:59am On Aug 14, 2020
Repairguru:

So, can we hear your part of the story?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 8:04am On Aug 14, 2020
Repairguru:
@chuksvoice you need to be more investigative and matured when issues come up before you start putting things up and conclude on issues . We are colleagues and our integrity matters
I didn't jump into any conclusions, I said 'if' what the customer in question said is true then you have not done well, so I expected you to narrate your side of the story which you just did. And please try to avoid this kind of scenario from happening here again, you know this is not the first time. Try to settle with your customer before things escalate to this extent, not that I'm perfect but I try to avoid this type of scenario because it's not good for biz image. Just my 2 cent, peace & out
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Jung(m): 11:33am On Aug 14, 2020
Repairguru:

Do something fast about this bro. People sabi you wella and this is not good for your business. There is no room for error in this una repair business, as one bad review is enough to turn people away.

See chuksvoice. I respect the guy because the day me and him go london come back ontop s10 plus screen, he really did his best to clear himself. Abeg do same.

Chuks if you see note 5 screen 25k, hit me up ehn. I need am grin
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by JohnCruise(m): 2:17pm On Aug 14, 2020
Hello good day
Any engineer that has Samsung s8+ screen available
I need one to get fixed asap
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by libertymax(m): 5:16pm On Aug 14, 2020
Repairguru:
Mr integrity he did'nt say anything wrong.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by libertymax(m): 5:37pm On Aug 14, 2020
Repairguru what will i gain if i paint you black? I'm also a business man and i know this is bad. But we never had any agreement. When you called and begged that i should delete the post. I would have. But i know you'd end up with another excuse. Once i receive my refund i'd update the thread. Thanks to you all for your support. God bless you
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Michael390(m): 5:42pm On Aug 14, 2020
Guys please help,I have three laptops 2 of them can connect to Wi-Fi but one can't it shows a different icon for the Wi-Fi and it doesn't have the Wi-Fi option on Airplane mode.I'll post pictures so you guys can understand better.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Michael390(m): 6:41pm On Aug 14, 2020
As you can see in the options it's only Airplane mode,which normally is ment to be Airplane mode and Wi-Fi and if you look at the lower down you will see if laptop icon with a cable and a red X,which normally is not ment to be sad

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Michael390(m): 7:50pm On Aug 14, 2020
As you can see this is control panel went to network sharing and selected network adapter.As you can see there is no Wi-Fi option is not there there Is only an Ethernet option sad

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Michael390(m): 8:05pm On Aug 14, 2020
This is the device manager as you can see I expanded the network adapter.As you can see there is nothing that showing adapter in the expanded role

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by presido2e(m): 8:59pm On Aug 14, 2020
I have a phone (Infinix hot 5) that develop a fault. It switch off on its own almost immediately u remove it from a power source even if the battery is 100%; though sometimes it stays for few minutes

(1) (2) (3) ... (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) (862) (863) ... (1229) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.