Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,010 members, 7,976,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 02:00 PM

5G - Antichrist - COVID Controversy: See What Oyakhilome's Followers Are Saying - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5G - Antichrist - COVID Controversy: See What Oyakhilome's Followers Are Saying (430 Views)

Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5G - Antichrist - COVID Controversy: See What Oyakhilome's Followers Are Saying by ikorodureporta: 10:54am On Apr 07, 2020
As seen Online:
"Hi guys.
For those of you in Christ Embassy, I'm sure that you must have read and heard some criticism of the man of God Pastor Chris.

Look here. It's not new. Pastor has faced criticism like this since he was in high school ie secondary school. And he's always come out bigger, stronger, victorious.

I've followed Pastor Chris since 1988 personally.
I'd heard about him from 1978. I heard about the pressure he was put under in 1981/82 when he was in "A levels".

I joined Pastor Chris in 1988 and knew about the pressures and criticism of previous years in university.

I was, side by side, with him in the early 2000's during criticism from Nigeria govt and other Christian leaders. Pastor led us actually.

In every thing, God has always proven Pastor Chris is right.

Don't be moved by anything you're seeing or hearing against Pastor Chris. He's unmoved. You remain unmoved.

I'm unequivocal about this: Pastor Chris is the man sent from God for this time. He is intelligent and educated in the Word of God and in science and technology.

Pastor Chris is not preaching a conspiracy theory. He's preaching against a conspiracy.

-Pastor TT Edun."

1 Like

Re: 5G - Antichrist - COVID Controversy: See What Oyakhilome's Followers Are Saying by ikorodureporta: 10:56am On Apr 07, 2020
"‼Hello God's Beautiful People.

For those of us in Christ Embassy, I'm sure that you must have read or heard some criticism of the Man of God Pastor Chris.

Beloved it's not new. Pastor has faced criticism like this since he was in high school i.e secondary school. And he's always come out stronger and victorious.

I've followed Pastor Chris since 1985 personally.

I'd heard about him from when I joined the campus fellowship. I heard about the pressure he was put under in 1981/82 when he was in "A levels".

The Holy Spirit joined me to Pastor Chris and the Ministry he was called to fulfill in 1985 and I knew about and saw first hand the pressures and criticism of previous years in our university days.

I witnessed first hand him in the early 2000's face criticism from Nigeria govt and other Christian leaders. Pastor has always led us in deep convictions, exceptionalism and demonstrations of the Spirit and Power of God in humility, love, grace, joy, and righteousness.

In every thing, God has always proven Pastor Chris to be right.

Don't be moved by anything you're seeing or hearing against Pastor Chris. He's unmoved. You remain unmoved.

‼I'm unequivocal about this: Pastor Chris is the Man sent from God for this time. He is a man of deep love for Jesus our Lord and Master; He is a man of spiritual revelational truths and convictions about God's Truth, sagacious, penetratingly discerning, acutely insightful, erudite, intelligent and extensively spiritually educated in the Word of God and expert in science and technology. This quality of mindset and mentality of the Spirit he has steadfastly taught us privately and publicly and my life is a testimony of THIS.

Pastor Chris is not preaching a conspiracy theory.

‼He's TEACHING and warning us against a conspiracy, the lies and deception of Satan and LEADING US TO PRAY. HE IS GETTING US PREPARED AS EVERY HIGH RANKING MILITARY OFFICIAL WOULD THEIR TROUPS AND SPECIAL FORCES IN TIMES OF CRISIS. "PREPARING US FOR WAR IN THE TIME OF "PEACE".

HE IS AS A WATCHMAN WOULD, GETTING US TO STAY AWAKE AND ALERT WITH A SPIRITUAL UNDERSTANDING OF OUR TIMES AS THE SONS OF ISAACHAR IN SCRIPTURES WHO SCRIPTURE SAYS "And of the children of Issachar, which were men that had understanding of the times, to know what Israel ought to do; the heads of them were two hundred; and all their brethren were at their commandment.
1 Chronicles 12:32 KJV

HE IS ENSURING WE ARE NOT LULLED TO SLEEP BY THE LOCKDOWN AND THE WORLDLINESS ONGOING AROUND US AND ONLINE - as so many are involved in worldly activities and online activities that do not edify or build one up strong spiritually.

THERE IS NO LAW AGAINST PRAYER AND FASTING. EVEN IF THERE WAS, WE WOULD STILL PRAY‼

-PASTOR TAIWO DARA

#unmoved #praying #focussed #relentlessinprayer #faithful #stronginfaith"

Re: 5G - Antichrist - COVID Controversy: See What Oyakhilome's Followers Are Saying by Skyfornia(m): 11:02am On Apr 07, 2020
ikorodureporta:
As seen Online:
"Hi guys.
For those of you in Christ Embassy, I'm sure that you must have read and heard some criticism of the man of God Pastor Chris.

Look here. It's not new. Pastor has faced criticism like this since he was in high school ie secondary school. And he's always come out bigger, stronger, victorious.

I've followed Pastor Chris since 1988 personally.
I'd heard about him from 1978. I heard about the pressure he was put under in 1981/82 when he was in "A levels".

I joined Pastor Chris in 1988 and knew about the pressures and criticism of previous years in university.

I was, side by side, with him in the early 2000's during criticism from Nigeria govt and other Christian leaders. Pastor led us actually.

In every thing, God has always proven Pastor Chris is right.

I'm unequivocal about this: Pastor Chris is the man sent from God for this time. He is intelligent and educated in the Word of God and in science and technology.

Pastor Chris is not preaching a conspiracy theory. He's preaching against a conspiracy.

-Pastor TT Edun."

Absolutely sir!
Re: 5G - Antichrist - COVID Controversy: See What Oyakhilome's Followers Are Saying by rusher14: 11:11am On Apr 07, 2020
Since he's always right how come he wasn't able to keep a happy home?

5 Likes

Re: 5G - Antichrist - COVID Controversy: See What Oyakhilome's Followers Are Saying by Staphylococcus: 11:16am On Apr 07, 2020
[s]
ikorodureporta:
"‼Hello God's Beautiful People.

For those of us in Christ Embassy, I'm sure that you must have read or heard some criticism of the Man of God Pastor Chris.

Beloved it's not new. Pastor has faced criticism like this since he was in high school i.e secondary school. And he's always come out stronger and victorious.

I've followed Pastor Chris since 1985 personally.

I'd heard about him from when I joined the campus fellowship. I heard about the pressure he was put under in 1981/82 when he was in "A levels".

The Holy Spirit joined me to Pastor Chris and the Ministry he was called to fulfill in 1985 and I knew about and saw first hand the pressures and criticism of previous years in our university days.

I witnessed first hand him in the early 2000's face criticism from Nigeria govt and other Christian leaders. Pastor has always led us in deep convictions, exceptionalism and demonstrations of the Spirit and Power of God in humility, love, grace, joy, and righteousness.

In every thing, God has always proven Pastor Chris to be right.

‼I'm unequivocal about this: Pastor Chris is the Man sent from God for this time. He is a man of deep love for Jesus our Lord and Master; He is a man of spiritual revelational truths and convictions about God's Truth, sagacious, penetratingly discerning, acutely insightful, erudite, intelligent and extensively spiritually educated in the Word of God and expert in science and technology. This quality of mindset and mentality of the Spirit he has steadfastly taught us privately and publicly and my life is a testimony of THIS.

Pastor Chris is not preaching a conspiracy theory.

‼He's TEACHING and warning us against a conspiracy, the lies and deception of Satan and LEADING US TO PRAY. HE IS GETTING US PREPARED AS EVERY HIGH RANKING MILITARY OFFICIAL WOULD THEIR TROUPS AND SPECIAL FORCES IN TIMES OF CRISIS. "PREPARING US FOR WAR IN THE TIME OF "PEACE".

HE IS AS A WATCHMAN WOULD, GETTING US TO STAY AWAKE AND ALERT WITH A SPIRITUAL UNDERSTANDING OF OUR TIMES AS THE SONS OF ISAACHAR IN SCRIPTURES WHO SCRIPTURE SAYS "And of the children of Issachar, which were men that had understanding of the times, to know what Israel ought to do; the heads of them were two hundred; and all their brethren were at their commandment.
1 Chronicles 12:32 KJV

HE IS ENSURING WE ARE NOT LULLED TO SLEEP BY THE LOCKDOWN AND THE WORLDLINESS ONGOING AROUND US AND ONLINE - as so many are involved in worldly activities and online activities that do not edify or build one up strong spiritually.

THERE IS NO LAW AGAINST PRAYER AND FASTING. EVEN IF THERE WAS, WE WOULD STILL PRAY‼

-PASTOR TAIWO DARA

#unmoved #praying #focussed #relentlessinprayer #faithful #stronginfaith"
[/s]

Lengthy gibberish!

2 Likes

Re: 5G - Antichrist - COVID Controversy: See What Oyakhilome's Followers Are Saying by OtemAtum: 11:21am On Apr 07, 2020
Pastor Scammer!!! When Jehovah his god is already imprisoned, what do you expect of his followers other than yarning trash? undecided

3 Likes

Re: 5G - Antichrist - COVID Controversy: See What Oyakhilome's Followers Are Saying by jared007: 11:32am On Apr 07, 2020
We aren't moved sir.

Afterall those criticizing Pastor don't even know where exactly he is presently.
Re: 5G - Antichrist - COVID Controversy: See What Oyakhilome's Followers Are Saying by ikorodureporta: 3:38pm On Apr 07, 2020
Follow wisely my people
Re: 5G - Antichrist - COVID Controversy: See What Oyakhilome's Followers Are Saying by Buliwyf: 3:56pm On Apr 07, 2020
jared007:
We aren't moved sir.

Afterall those criticizing Pastor don't even know where exactly he is presently.

See moronic argument. What does knowing where he is have to do with debunking his false statements? Lol. These Jerrycoil pastor followers sef ehn. Hahahaha

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Covid-19 Lockdown Extension / Oyedepo Kicks Against Church Closure Over COVID-19 / Has A Man Of God Prophesied In Your Life Before And It Came To Pass?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.