Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,975 members, 7,873,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:31 AM

They Discharged 25 People With Malaria Not Coronavirus - Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Discharged 25 People With Malaria Not Coronavirus - Obasanjo (8480 Views)

Hardship: Another Protest Erupts In Niger After Arrest Of 25 People / ‘I Was Exhausted, Diagnosed With Malaria,’ Akpabio Speaks On Slump Rumour / Bandits Kidnap 25 People In Kaduna, Make Phone Calls For Ransom - Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Discharged 25 People With Malaria Not Coronavirus - Obasanjo by cokerhope(m): 12:28pm On Apr 07, 2020
Nigeria NCDC discharged 25 people with malaria not coronavirus, coronavirus not yet in Nigeria – Obasanjo

We are very confused in Nigeria. First the pandemic started with our so called leaders and their families.

Consequently, Nigeria’s overall tally stood at 300+ confirmed cases with 25 persons discharged and a death toll of four.

Recalled that, Nigeria’s Health Minister has confirmed that the country is expecting a medical team from China to help boost response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Minister Osagie Enahire was speaking at a briefing of the presidential task force in the capital Abuja on Friday.

“An 18-man team of Chinese medical experts including doctors, nurses and other medical advisers shall come along with the flight to assist us. I must at this juncture commend our frontline workers who are doing a great job in case identification and management.

“As we prepare to contain COVID-19, we must not lose sight of other health challenges in our country. Routine health service must continue in our hospitals. Only a wing of tertiary health centres should be used for infected patients.”

He further disclosed that more medical supplies donated to support the response was due in the country soon. “I have been notified of medical supplies from China, courtesy of a group of Chinese companies working here in Nigeria. A special cargo aircraft shall leave Nigeria in a few days to collect the items which include commodities, personal protective equipment and ventilators,” he added.

Oya, let's yan

Source https://naijaexclusive.com.ng/

4 Likes

Re: They Discharged 25 People With Malaria Not Coronavirus - Obasanjo by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 07, 2020
Link

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Discharged 25 People With Malaria Not Coronavirus - Obasanjo by Lipscomb(m): 12:51pm On Apr 07, 2020
Are you a doctor. Stop this propaganda and pray for those who contacted the virus.

18 Likes

Re: They Discharged 25 People With Malaria Not Coronavirus - Obasanjo by CrudeSon: 1:01pm On Apr 07, 2020
We know Baba,but those earning 30k won't let us hear word with Corona updates,we have more deadly diseases but since the world is talking about this ,our government is using the opportunity to pack Nigerian money with out a cry from anyone!They will loot and loot,then when there is none ,Corona will vanish!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: They Discharged 25 People With Malaria Not Coronavirus - Obasanjo by richidinho(m): 1:04pm On Apr 07, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: They Discharged 25 People With Malaria Not Coronavirus - Obasanjo by Salvador1: 1:14pm On Apr 07, 2020
Op

Where is your rice and sauce
Re: They Discharged 25 People With Malaria Not Coronavirus - Obasanjo by Ezehillary(m): 1:20pm On Apr 07, 2020
this man again , no be you say make we bring corona virus patients make you see with eyes
Re: They Discharged 25 People With Malaria Not Coronavirus - Obasanjo by opportunes: 1:23pm On Apr 07, 2020
What is he talking about? coro no dey naija again? baba Obj shine your eyes...doubting Thomas.
Re: They Discharged 25 People With Malaria Not Coronavirus - Obasanjo by amc: 1:27pm On Apr 07, 2020
Fake News. Enemies of Nigeria working for their paymasters.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Discharged 25 People With Malaria Not Coronavirus - Obasanjo by Superwave: 1:27pm On Apr 07, 2020
And those that died nko ?!
They died from typhoid ba ?

This was how Trump started with USA today over 1900 death in a day n this rnoron is till talking like a lunatic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Discharged 25 People With Malaria Not Coronavirus - Obasanjo by FocusedDiva(f): 1:27pm On Apr 07, 2020
So why did he donate his Hilltop residence if he doesn't believe coronavirus is in Nigeria..
Baba has come again oo. grin

What's the source of this news sef?

6 Likes

Re: They Discharged 25 People With Malaria Not Coronavirus - Obasanjo by ivolt: 1:28pm On Apr 07, 2020
Fake news.
OBJ canceled his birthday due to the fear of Coronavirus.

Mynd44, lalasticlala rule 8 broken

5 Likes

Re: They Discharged 25 People With Malaria Not Coronavirus - Obasanjo by ivolt: 1:28pm On Apr 07, 2020
Superwave:
And those that died nko ?!
They died from typhoid ba ?
So you believe the fake news?

1 Like

Re: They Discharged 25 People With Malaria Not Coronavirus - Obasanjo by Forex360(m): 1:28pm On Apr 07, 2020
Some people are so myopic.
Even our past and present leaders
Re: They Discharged 25 People With Malaria Not Coronavirus - Obasanjo by HundHunter(m): 1:37pm On Apr 07, 2020
cokerhope:
Nigeria NCDC discharged 25 people with malaria not coronavirus, coronavirus not yet in Nigeria – Obasanjo

We are very confused in Nigeria. First the pandemic started with our so called leaders and their families.

Consequently, Nigeria’s overall tally stood at 300+ confirmed cases with 25 persons discharged and a death toll of four.

Recalled that, Nigeria’s Health Minister has confirmed that the country is expecting a medical team from China to help boost response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Minister Osagie Enahire was speaking at a briefing of the presidential task force in the capital Abuja on Friday.

“An 18-man team of Chinese medical experts including doctors, nurses and other medical advisers shall come along with the flight to assist us. I must at this juncture commend our frontline workers who are doing a great job in case identification and management.

“As we prepare to contain COVID-19, we must not lose sight of other health challenges in our country. Routine health service must continue in our hospitals. Only a wing of tertiary health centres should be used for infected patients.”

He further disclosed that more medical supplies donated to support the response was due in the country soon. “I have been notified of medical supplies from China, courtesy of a group of Chinese companies working here in Nigeria. A special cargo aircraft shall leave Nigeria in a few days to collect the items which include commodities, personal protective equipment and ventilators,” he added.

Oya, let's yan

FAKE NEWS ALERT!

Why did he gave out his Hilltop Residence in Abeokuta to Ogun State government to be used as Covid-19 isolation center.

Opuro omo Judasi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Discharged 25 People With Malaria Not Coronavirus - Obasanjo by Lubumbashi: 1:37pm On Apr 07, 2020
cool
Re: They Discharged 25 People With Malaria Not Coronavirus - Obasanjo by landforeast(m): 1:49pm On Apr 07, 2020
Baba Iyabo at it again
It takes a thief to catch a thief
Obj knows their formular
Billons have been looted next week they will unlock us and suffering continues. Once the pandemic is over, travelling continues. Last last nothing will change in Africa. Their leaders are born to loot, their citizens are born to suffer.

1 Like

Re: They Discharged 25 People With Malaria Not Coronavirus - Obasanjo by Commonsense99: 1:55pm On Apr 07, 2020
grin
Baba you are part of the system and refused to build and equip hospitals oo, as Nigerians are angry with Buhari, we still use corner eye dey observe you oo
Re: They Discharged 25 People With Malaria Not Coronavirus - Obasanjo by Lanretoye(m): 1:58pm On Apr 07, 2020
Thank God he is nor the president now,that’s the same thing he will say.i wonder what he gave his hilltop mansion for if not corona virus.
Re: They Discharged 25 People With Malaria Not Coronavirus - Obasanjo by abbasajao(m): 2:02pm On Apr 07, 2020
Let him ask Makinde the Governor of Oyo states. He still running mouth because the virus hasn't attacked him.

1 Like

Re: They Discharged 25 People With Malaria Not Coronavirus - Obasanjo by MrFourSHIRTS: 2:08pm On Apr 07, 2020
Old age is catching up with baba
Re: They Discharged 25 People With Malaria Not Coronavirus - Obasanjo by Jostoman: 2:19pm On Apr 07, 2020
opportunes:
What is he talking about? coro no dey naija again? baba Obj shine your eyes...doubting Thomas.
scammer everywhere
Re: They Discharged 25 People With Malaria Not Coronavirus - Obasanjo by Precious4real50(f): 2:22pm On Apr 07, 2020
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I still remain Ada ogwashi shocked
Re: They Discharged 25 People With Malaria Not Coronavirus - Obasanjo by prosperioh(m): 2:41pm On Apr 07, 2020
Pls if any one has anything to help me with i would appreciate. This lockdown is really affecting me and my little sister as i cannot go out daily to get money for food. The small money i saved finished last Saturday.
Access bank.
Thank u.
Re: They Discharged 25 People With Malaria Not Coronavirus - Obasanjo by Dalexicographer(m): 2:41pm On Apr 07, 2020
Learn how to make money from home with E-commerce Dropshipping with Shopify, cool

There's so much money to be made online guys.!

Re: They Discharged 25 People With Malaria Not Coronavirus - Obasanjo by Tundesimple123(m): 2:50pm On Apr 07, 2020
I trust Baba Obasanjo, he must expose them
Pls tell them.
Re: They Discharged 25 People With Malaria Not Coronavirus - Obasanjo by crackhouse(m): 2:53pm On Apr 07, 2020
The Op need to be arrested

1 Like

Re: They Discharged 25 People With Malaria Not Coronavirus - Obasanjo by PureGoldh(m): 3:29pm On Apr 07, 2020
Speechless
Re: They Discharged 25 People With Malaria Not Coronavirus - Obasanjo by dboo442: 4:35pm On Apr 07, 2020
Lipscomb:
Are you a doctor. Stop this propaganda and pray for those who contacted the virus.
those who contract the virus bro
Re: They Discharged 25 People With Malaria Not Coronavirus - Obasanjo by idealogical: 4:38pm On Apr 07, 2020
fake news.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just Like In 2015, SW Is About To Betray The South Again In 2023 / Buhari: Nigeria Has No Reason To Import Food, Raw Materials / Most Charismatic African Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.