Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,786 members, 7,930,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 03:59 AM

23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kogi - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kogi (35717 Views)

Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) / Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' / 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Enugu By Hanging (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kogi by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 07, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad
Imagine this young niggarrr. Very obvious he is not a real niggarrr. Pussy ass coward
No matter what you going through in life don't think of this shit

I will keep on telling my real niggarrrz
Try to learn any two out of this four things.
1) smoking weed
2) drinking alcohol
3) banging enough pussy
4) hang out with friends always
If you know how to do any two out of this four things then no matter the worries in life you can't think of suicide!

As for me i dey do the four things! Any problem jam me go jam my weed or if the problem follow me go virtual bet house( bet9ja) with my friends. Then we murder the problem for there! Later in the evening i drink one or two bottle then call Sandra the slim beautiful girl make she come bang me all night

If you don’t have any money you may have limited access to all four of your coping mechanisms. That’s the problem. You can not afford weed and booze. Your friend circle will dwindle over time especially if thy are making money. And we all know most girls don’t have time for broke niggerz. Money, or the lack of it, is still the major factor.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kogi by heartbraker(m): 5:52pm On Apr 07, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad
Imagine this young niggarrr. Very obvious he is not a real niggarrr. Pussy ass coward

1) smoking weed
2) drinking alcohol
3) banging enough pussy
If you know how to do any two out of this four things then no matter the worries in life you can't think of suicide!

As for me i dey do the four things! Any problem jam me go jam my weed or if the problem follow me go virtual bet house( bet9ja) with my friends. Then we murder the problem for there! Later in the evening i drink one or two bottle then call Sandra the slim beautiful girl make she come bang me all night
double twale for u......
Just manage dis small tin take relax

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kogi by Comedian2019: 5:54pm On Apr 07, 2020
Ayoswit:
So many people infected with coronavirus globally are begging God for healing, a man hale and lively decided to kill himself. If everyone going thru life challenges decides to take their lives, that means only d rich would inhabit d earth. What a waste of life undecided
The rich also cry. All men have their worries.
Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kogi by 24kmagic: 5:57pm On Apr 07, 2020
Koginaija:
Well.What a shameful way to die.Yes he may be going through a lot but that is not an excuse.you have no right to take your life,you will regret forever.Don't do it o! [b]hell is real[/b]surrender your broken heart to JESUS and he will fix it for you and give you a fulfilled life.try it,just try it.

How about I surrender it to Muhammed SAW?
Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kogi by Meedon: 5:58pm On Apr 07, 2020
Koginaija:
Well.What a shameful way to die.Yes he may be going through a lot but that is not an excuse.you have no right to take your life,you will regret forever.Don't do it o! [b]hell is real[/b]surrender your broken heart to JESUS and he will fix it for you and give you a fulfilled life.try it,just try it.

Kaun ma kumagbo
Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kogi by kemi38915: 6:04pm On Apr 07, 2020
Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kogi by yomislim: 6:05pm On Apr 07, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad

1) smoking weed
2) drinking alcohol
3) banging enough pussy

you sound sensible sometimes olouun, not minding you always litters eery thread with "damn"... If not for the fact that I drink most time, hummmm man would never where e go dey now oo and I keep friend but now man is alone in another state hustling.
Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kogi by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 07, 2020
He is 23?
And he finished school last 2 years from Kogi Poly?
He graduated at 21?
Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kogi by poweredcom(m): 6:11pm On Apr 07, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad

1) smoking weed
2) drinking alcohol
3) banging enough pussy

Sandra is my girlfriend OMG I don't trust dese hoes anymore

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kogi by xcabczyxabczzzz: 6:12pm On Apr 07, 2020
stevmatt15:
He is 23?
He graduated at 21?
That's how number works.

2 Likes

Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kogi by barnny(m): 6:14pm On Apr 07, 2020
My area fa tongue
Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kogi by AngelicBeing: 6:18pm On Apr 07, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad

1) smoking weed
2) drinking alcohol
3) banging enough pussy

Chai cheesy
Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kogi by Humanoid01(m): 6:35pm On Apr 07, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad

1) smoking weed
2) drinking alcohol
3) banging enough pussy

And you think say na life you dey live so. Just look at the number of people who have liked this bollocks already. It only goes to show how messed up people's minds are.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kogi by mechanics(m): 6:47pm On Apr 07, 2020
Koginaija:
That's right.

2 Likes

Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kogi by mechanics(m): 6:47pm On Apr 07, 2020
He has made the worst regret of his life.
Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kogi by Yujin(m): 6:55pm On Apr 07, 2020
soberdrunk:
The government needs to start a program to buy organs of people that want to die, they pay your next of kin or family members and preserve your organs for people that need it, it's a win win situation. We cannot continue to allow vital organs waste�
Savage... totally inconsiderate.
Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kogi by tightpussy156: 7:03pm On Apr 07, 2020
Mr man suicide is never the answer no matter the hard way in life.na cowards dey kill themselves.see i don broke for life to d extent na only 200 naira i get for wallet.my bank account empty because of one foolish useless woman when i put for house when ruin me wasted my 5 million naira for rubbish but i never took my life i gat pursue the useless an foolish woman to start life all over i sold my 2 cars, sold my 3 generator,sold my 2 plasma, 3 aircondition for business an bounce back today i they smile gerekete even getting ready to marry that dream girl who is an house builder,wife material.she can starve just for u to be successful.
Note: never u take ur life because of any situation u found ursef an be very careful when choosing a woman because not all women are fit to be house wife some just want to be prostitute for life time.who quote me should transformer
Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kogi by kemi85501: 7:03pm On Apr 07, 2020
Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kogi by lalaword1234: 7:03pm On Apr 07, 2020
It so sad, how can some one take life that does not belong to him. Abi nah him create him self
Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kogi by Happyfela(m): 7:07pm On Apr 07, 2020
Charlie, you spoke well
nanakgh:

Real shit, guy. What people call vices, I call coping mechanisms. A few rolls of weed and you'll start seeing different. That things can change, and even if it has been bad from day one, just as you have seen only bad, one day u will see only good till the end. It happened to me, but bruh the blunt kept me going. Killed my tunnel vision. There are billions of niggas around the world right now suffering ten times your pain.

Twenty years later, you'll sit in front of your little house after dinner with fam, and you'll say damn! I almost fuccking killed myself one time. Thank God I didn't.

Too bad this young boy didn't give himself that chance.

1 Like

Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kogi by kemi15060: 7:15pm On Apr 07, 2020
eu7m8te63a
Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kogi by kemi15060: 7:15pm On Apr 07, 2020
Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kogi by Cikoloko(m): 7:31pm On Apr 07, 2020
Hmmm a girl close to me also drank sniper today
Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kogi by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 07, 2020
adams123:

Advise people to surrender to GOD ALMIGHTY and not to Jesus the servant and messenger of GOD, THE ALMIGHTY. THANK YOU MY BROTHER.
I won't.JESUS Is the way the truth and the life.I'm a CHRISTian and all my beliefs and hopes are based on Christ JESUS the SON of GOD.Without him and his sacrifice i am just wasting my time,because I can never get to GOD except through him.
Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kogi by eneojoedu(m): 7:54pm On Apr 07, 2020
stevmatt15:
He is 23?
He graduated at 21?ND is two years.
Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kogi by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 07, 2020
Koginaija:

U all just take people's situation to preach, if he cries to Jesus, will Jesus come down from heaven and help him out of the situation? See, the guy that die might even be a devoted Christain. But no help, so just shot it. And say RIP to the dead....

If he had come to u with is problem, people like u that will turn the other way, this life is something we d'nt really understand. Thanks
Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kogi by eneojoedu(m): 8:32pm On Apr 07, 2020
Obongu was one of the funniest human being you could come across. R. I. P Bayo, you will be greatly missed.
Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kogi by eneojoedu(m): 8:35pm On Apr 07, 2020
ebohstepn:

U all just take people's situation to preach, if he cries to Jesus, will Jesus come down from heaven and help him out of the situation? See, the guy that die might even be a devoted Christain. But no help, so just shot it. And say RIP to the dead....

If he had come to u with is problem, people like u that will turn the other way, this life is something we d'nt really understand. Thanks
u are right man, he was a devoted Christian 100%. people will never help u, but will gladly raise money for your burial.
Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kogi by ud4u: 8:37pm On Apr 07, 2020
This type of case happens many often, and it calls for worry as people doesn't think where they will be after death.

Final destination for a person that commits suicide is HELL
Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kogi by manuelkel(m): 8:41pm On Apr 07, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
He is very foolish.
I have no pity and emotion for suiciders

Imagine what you are saying.
You should be asking God to give you strength to overcome depression not insulting people who committed suicide.
Pray you don't get in a situation where you don't have any solutions.

God have mercy on you.

1 Like

Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kogi by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 07, 2020
Slawormir:
[s]Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad

2) drinking alcohol
3) banging enough pussy

As for me i dey do the four things! Any problem jam me go jam my weed or if the problem follow me go virtual bet house( bet9ja) with my friends. Then we murder the problem for there! Later in the evening i drink one or two bottle then call Sandra the slim beautiful girl make she come bang me all night[/s]

1) smoking weed ...only this one correct bro!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Man, Sholex Showul Alex Drowns While Swimming With Friends In Jos (photos) / Dexamethasone Saves Severely Ill COVID-19 Patients / US Says China Is Trying To Steal COVID-19 Vaccine Research

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.