Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,653 members, 7,878,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 09:26 AM

23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kogi - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kogi (35679 Views)

Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) / Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' / 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Enugu By Hanging (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kogi by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 07, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad
Imagine this young niggarrr. Very obvious he is not a real niggarrr. Pussy ass coward
No matter what you going through in life don't think of this shit

I will keep on telling my real niggarrrz
Try to learn any two out of this four things.
1) smoking weed
2) drinking alcohol
3) banging enough pussy
4) hang out with friends always
If you know how to do any two out of this four things then no matter the worries in life you can't think of suicide!

As for me i dey do the four things! Any problem jam me go jam my weed or if the problem follow me go virtual bet house( bet9ja) with my friends. Then we murder the problem for there! Later in the evening i drink one or two bottle then call Sandra the slim beautiful girl make she come bang me all night
cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
5. Read your bible and get close To Christ.
Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kogi by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 07, 2020
Humanoid01:

And you think say na life you dey live so. Just look at the number of people who have liked this bollocks already. It only goes to show how messed up people's minds are.
what else is To life?
Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kogi by fireback: 9:45pm On Apr 07, 2020
the best way to commit suicide is to kill one of the government officials first before you kill yourself. anything short from that, you will be known as a coward.
Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kogi by frozen70(f): 10:14pm On Apr 07, 2020
Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kogi by ZeusP(m): 10:20pm On Apr 07, 2020
God Help Us!!!
Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kogi by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 07, 2020
Who says the rich don't have challenges?
Ayoswit:
So many people infected with coronavirus globally are begging God for healing, a man hale and lively decided to kill himself. If everyone going thru life challenges decides to take their lives, that means only d rich would inhabit d earth. What a waste of life undecided
Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kogi by willyjacs(m): 1:09am On Apr 08, 2020
That is my younger brother's best friend and a friend to the house.
a very funny dude.

I was at home sleeping on Monday morning when we were awoken by the loud cry of a family friend who brought the shocking news.

From this side, we don't know the cause of his demise yet....hmmm.
Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kogi by enemyofprogress: 1:45am On Apr 08, 2020
dingbang:
People forget that there is judgement after death.
I totally agree with you, but let me as you some questions:

1: Do you believe in destiny?

2: Do you believe that everyone has his own day and time to die?

3: Do you agree with me that it already written right from the day we were created, the day we would be born, the day will die and the kind of death that will kill us?

Coming back to it all no one dies before his time, what is destiny to kill one and how one dies cannot be changed, those that will die of accidents cannot escape it, those that will die of sicknesses can't escape it, those that will die of covid 19 won't escape it neither will those that will die of snipper. It was time for him to go and he died through the means he was meant to die. EOD

dominique please bring my food, I'm hungry
Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kogi by sweetdude: 8:30am On Apr 08, 2020
cheesy
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad
Imagine this young niggarrr. Very obvious he is not a real niggarrr. Pussy ass coward

1) smoking weed
2) drinking alcohol
3) banging enough pussy
If you know how to do any two out of this four things then no matter the worries in life you can't think of suicide!

As for me i dey do the four things! Any problem jam me go jam my weed or if the problem follow me go virtual bet house( bet9ja) with my friends. Then we murder the problem for there! Later in the evening i drink one or two bottle then call Sandra the slim beautiful girl make she come bang me all night
grin
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad

1) smoking weed
2) drinking alcohol
3) banging enough pussy

Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kogi by BENARI: 8:55am On Apr 08, 2020
Koginaija:
Well.What a shameful way to die.Yes he may be going through a lot but that is not an excuse.you have no right to take your life,you will regret forever.Don't do it o! [b]hell is real[/b]surrender your broken heart to JESUS and he will fix it for you and give you a fulfilled life.try it,just try it.

Do not judge so thou not be judged.

You know nothing about mental health.

You'll be shocked to see him saved while your self righteous self is not.
You're not God. You can't read hearts. People manage stress differently based on factors some of which you know, some of which you don't.

Be slow about judging others all yee holier than thou't.

1 Like

Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kogi by herlubey2016: 10:23am On Apr 08, 2020
Suicide shouldn't have been the option. Anyways RIP even though na you kill yourself no be corona
Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kogi by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 08, 2020
BENARI:

Do not judge so thou not be judged.

You know nothing about mental health.

You'll be shocked to see him saved while your self righteous self is not.
You're not God. You can't read hearts. People manage stress differently based on factors some of which you know, some of which you don't.

Be slow about judging others all yee holier than thou't.
how did i judged him? because i said what a shameful way to die?
Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kogi by Bonnywest: 1:36pm On Apr 08, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad

1) smoking weed
2) drinking alcohol
3) banging enough pussy

How about adding number 5, which I consider to be the safest & best:
5) Praying to God & reading the Word of God, which is filled with hope & promises of a happy ending.
Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kogi by Sharonstone7719: 6:10pm On Apr 08, 2020
Well.What a shameful way to die.Yes he may be going through a lot but that is not an excuse.you have no right to take your life,you will regret forever.Don't do it o!hell is real ,surrender your broken heart to JESUS and he will fix it for you and give you a fulfilled life.try it,just try it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Lost My Childhood Friend To HIV/AIDS / DNA Paternity Testing Coming To Lekki In October / 6 Alarming Signs You Are Definitely Not Fit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.