Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,631 members, 7,951,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:31 PM

Jehovah's Witnesses Celebrate Lord's Memorial Today - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses Celebrate Lord's Memorial Today (2225 Views)

Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Celebrate Lord's Memorial Today by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:41pm On Mar 10, 2021
Kobojunkie:

I am sorry but none of what you said there makes any sense to me. Jesus Christ ate that Passover, that year, only with those who had walked with Him longest - those whom He had taught of all His Truth(covenant) and were in effect to then go on to the doing of the work that God had for them to do.
It's not compulsory that my comments must make sense to everyone {John 6:64-66, 10:20} so far it makes sense to people numbering almost 9,000,000 globally is enough Sir! smiley
The disciples who believed and worked with Jesus are almost 500 in number but he himself chose just twelves as his closest confidants! Luke 6:13
So you're wrong thinking it's just those twelve that stick to him, he actually chose them out of numerous disciples that believe in him! smiley

Paul's opinion that those who ate communion "unworthily" were falling sick, has nothing to do with what Jesus Christ said or taught. If you choose to believe what Paul says that is all you. And you attempt to pretend this all has to do with your cult there, is all you and nothing else.
Jesus Christ never said anything about persons eating communion "unworthily". Judas Iscariot ate communion, but it is not listed anywhere in the accounts of the prophets or the disciples that the reason he even killed himself was that he, Judas, ate communion "unworthily".
I am a Nigerian (Gentile) Paul is the only connection between Jesus and i, without Paul Jesus don't know me {Act 9:15; 1Timothy 2:7} Jesus specifically appointed Paul to connect the people of the nations to himself so whatever you think you know about Jesus that's contrary to what Paul taught is fa fa fa foul! cheesy
Then you also said Judas Iscariot ate of the communion!
Well let me enlighten you that before
Jesus initiated the communion he first sent Judas out from among his faithful Apostles! {John 13:21-30}
So Judas never partake in the communion of bread and wine with the Lord! smiley

What I simply meant is that communion, the drinking of Jesus' blood and the eating of Jesus's flesh, is meant as sealing of one's body, mind, and soul to the New Covenant agreement between God and man, and do is not for all persons. Only those who are truly ready for such an eternal commitment should partake of the meal, with the full knowledge that Covenant is eternally binding.
Well this is your own PERSONAL teaching so let's see how it goes round and the aftereffect in the midst of those who agree with you! Matthew 7:16-18 smiley

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Celebrate Lord's Memorial Today by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:47pm On Mar 10, 2021
I think you and i have concluded on this matter long ago! smiley
Your Jesus differ from mine so no matter how we read the scriptures we will continue to interpret it differently. Luke 16:26
So stick to your Jesus and i stick to mine! smiley

MightySparrow:
DOES your NWT render it differently?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Celebrate Lord's Memorial Today by Kobojunkie: 5:12pm On Mar 10, 2021
Then you also said Judas Iscariot ate of the communion!
Really? Thank God he didn't cause according to Jesus Christ those who eat His body and drink His blood have eternal life. That means it is possible Judas never completed the ritual to gain eternal life and there is no chance of Him spending eternity in Hell... thank goodness.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Celebrate Lord's Memorial Today by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:21pm On Mar 10, 2021
More reason why JWs claim they own the book (Bible) each JW must read from cover to cover apart from diligent study! Psalms 1:1-3

Kobojunkie:
Really? Thank God he didn't cause according to Jesus Christ those who eat His body and drink His blood have eternal life. That means it is possible Judas never completed the ritual to gain eternal life and there is no chance of Him spending eternity in Hell... thank goodness.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Celebrate Lord's Memorial Today by Kobojunkie: 5:30pm On Mar 10, 2021
Last I checked your group does not believe in Hell as preached by Jesus Christ, and Judas is not the Truth of God so why respond?
MaxInDHouse:
More reason why JWs claim they own the book (Bible) each JW must read from cover to cover apart from diligent study! Psalms 1:1-3
Anyways, Goodluck to you to your cult there!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Celebrate Lord's Memorial Today by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:16pm On Mar 10, 2021
The more reason you need a rethink over the so called "Hell" if with all what you thought you knew Judas never partake of the emblem and it's a person who didn't believe in Hell that enlighten you, don't you think it's time you reconsider what those translators rendered as Hell? smiley
Jesus already said unbelievers will give us lots of labels {Matthew 10:25} so whatever you call our group is a welcome development {Matthew 5:11-12} as long as we're the ones TEACHING what is in the book (Bible) all is well! smiley

Kobojunkie:

Last I checked your group does not believe in Hell as preached by Jesus Christ, and Judas is not the Truth of God so why respond? Anyways, Goodluck to you to your cult there!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Celebrate Lord's Memorial Today by Kobojunkie: 6:17pm On Mar 10, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
The more reason you need a rethink over the so called "Hell" if with all what you thought you knew Judas never partake of the emblem and it's a person who didn't believe in Hell that enlighten you, don't you think it's time you reconsider what those translators rendered as Hell? smiley
Jesus already said unbelievers will give us lots of labels {Matthew 10:25} so whatever you call our group is a welcome development {Matthew 5:11-12} as long as we're the ones TEACHING what is in the book (Bible) all is well! smiley
I told you several times before now. I am not interested in your cult or the delusion therein.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Celebrate Lord's Memorial Today by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:24pm On Mar 10, 2021
You're not interested in the cult but you jumped into a thread having to do with the cult shey? cheesy

Kobojunkie:

I told you several times before now. I am not interested in your cult or the delusion therein.

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Celebrate Lord's Memorial Today by MightySparrow: 6:31pm On Mar 10, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
I think you and i have concluded on this matter long ago! smiley
Your Jesus differ from mine so no matter how we read the scriptures we will continue to interpret it differently. Luke 16:26
So stick to your Jesus and i stick to mine! smiley

OK.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Celebrate Lord's Memorial Today by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:43pm On Mar 10, 2021
Appreciated! smiley

MightySparrow:
OK.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Celebrate Lord's Memorial Today by MightySparrow: 6:54pm On Mar 10, 2021
Emusan:

Only if you can see your own delusion.

You're trying to condemn KJV yet it's the same KJV that you derive your TWO LORDS from because going by NWT, it means Jehovah isn't LORD.

You couldn't see this because your brain has been blocked by the lying organization.

Just imagine this contradiction in one statement.

Truth will continue to hunt you.

Keep living in your delusions!
You see their delusion too? the idea is discredit the divinity of Jesus, It does not flow with central theme of the Bible: Covenant.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Celebrate Lord's Memorial Today by Kobojunkie: 7:04pm On Mar 10, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
You're not interested in the cult but you jumped into a thread having to do with the cult shey? cheesy
Like I said, I came for the food.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Celebrate Lord's Memorial Today by DappaD: 7:26pm On Mar 10, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Last I checked your group does not believe in Hell as preached by Jesus Christ, and Judas is not the Truth of God so why respond? Anyways, Goodluck to you to your cult there!

Please have you ever seen any cult where their books and brochures are always free of charge and open to the general public in hundreds of languages and their website translated into more than 1,028 languages?

Have you ever seen any cult where after each service year, they reveal their official records of the number of members, time spent in their activities and total funds spent to the general public?

Catholic and Mormon officially have vaults where they keep hidden records from the public. I wonder the horrendous name you guys would have cooked up for Jehovah’s Witnesses if it was they who did something like that.

Moreover, have you ever seen any cult where the Ex-members are free to talk negative about his/her former group without him being silenced?

Have you ever seen any cult that does not have influence on the political and social leaders in the society?

Have you ever seen any cult that opens its meeting places to the general public?

Have you seen any cult that does not make use of violence and weapons?

I thought that some of you on this NL had working brains. It turns out it’s just shallow brains you guys carry about because if you did have a working brain, you would find out what really is going on(Proverbs 14:15), instead you’re colluding with the same pastors and churchgoers that you’re normally opposed to in spreading malicious talk about a peaceful group. Exodus 23:1
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Celebrate Lord's Memorial Today by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:35pm On Mar 10, 2021
The highlighted reminds me of Paul's second letter to Timothy "having a form of godliness but proving false to it's energy (powers)"
2Timothy 3:5
The divinity of someone who supposed to be a Prince of Peace {Isaiah 9:6} yet there is no PEACE in your midst, abeg what is the evidence of the presence of Jesus in your midst? Matthew 28:20 cheesy
Why do you people just love deceiving yourselves? cheesy

MightySparrow:
You see their delusion too? the idea is discredit the divinity of Jesus It does not flow with central theme of the Bible: Covenant.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Celebrate Lord's Memorial Today by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:37pm On Mar 10, 2021
Prepared by a CULT! cheesy

Please enough of the comedy abeg don't break my ribs with laughter! cheesy

Kobojunkie:

Like I said, I came for the food.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Celebrate Lord's Memorial Today by Kobojunkie: 7:39pm On Mar 10, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Prepared by a CULT! :DPlease enough of the comedy abeg don't break my ribs with laughter! cheesy
Cult food? undecided
I don't discriminate when it comes to food since Jesus Christ Himself declared that His followers will eat poison and it will not harm them. undecided
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Celebrate Lord's Memorial Today by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:40pm On Mar 10, 2021
They're remain followers of Pastors for life because that's what their Pastors call us so even though they're no more under their Pastors what those people infused in their heads remains! cheesy

DappaD:

Please have you ever seen any cult where their books and brochures are always free of charge and open to the general public in hundreds of languages and their website translated into more than 1,028 languages?

Have you ever seen any cult where after each service year, they reveal their official records of the number of members, time spent in their activities and total funds spent to the general public?

Catholic and Mormon officially have vaults where they keep hidden records from the public. I wonder the horrendous name you guys would have cooked up for Jehovah’s Witnesses if it was they who did something like that.

Moreover, have you ever seen any cult where the Ex-members are free to talk negative about his/her former group without him being silenced?

Have you ever seen any cult that does not have influence on the political and social leaders in the society?

Have you ever seen any cult that opens its meeting places to the general public?

I thought that some of you on this NL had working brains. It turns out it’s just shallow brains you guys carry about because if you did have a working brain, you would find out what really is going on(Proverbs 14:15), instead you’re colluding with the same pastors and churchgoers that you’re normally opposed to in spreading malicious talk about a peaceful group. Exodus 23:1

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Celebrate Lord's Memorial Today by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:43pm On Mar 10, 2021
So you will purposely eat food PREPARED by CULT? cheesy
Na wa o!
Jesus never tempted God so he never asked us to tempt God o! Matthew 4:7 cheesy

Kobojunkie:
Cult food? undecided
I don't discriminate when it comes to food since Jesus Christ Himself declared that His followers will eat poison and it will not harm them. undecided
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Celebrate Lord's Memorial Today by Kobojunkie: 7:46pm On Mar 10, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
So you will purposely eat food PREPARED by CULT? cheesy
Na wa o!
Jesus never tempted God so he never asked us to tempt God o! Matthew 4:7 cheesy
undecided

Matthew 15 vs 10-30 (ESV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
10. Jesus called the people to him. He said, “Listen and understand what I am saying.
11. It is not what people put in their mouth that makes them wrong.[c] It is what comes out of their mouth that makes them wrong.”
12. Then the followers came to Jesus and asked, “Do you know that the Pharisees are upset about what you said?”
13. Jesus answered, “Every plant that my Father in heaven has not planted will be pulled up by the roots.
14. Stay away from the Pharisees. They lead the people, but they are like blind men leading other blind men. And if a blind man leads another blind man, both of them will fall into a ditch.”
15. Peter said, “Explain to us what you said earlier to the people.”
16. Jesus said, “Do you still have trouble understanding?
17. Surely you know that all the food that enters the mouth goes into the stomach. Then it goes out of the body.
18. But the bad things people say with their mouth come from the way they think. And that’s what can make people wrong.
19. All these bad things begin in the mind: evil thoughts, murder, adultery, sexual sins, stealing, lying, and insulting people.
20. These are the things that make people wrong. Eating without washing their hands will never make people unacceptable to God.”
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Celebrate Lord's Memorial Today by MightySparrow: 10:01pm On Mar 10, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
The highlighted reminds me of Paul's second letter to Timothy "having a form of godliness but proving false to it's energy (powers)"
The divinity of someone who supposed to be a Prince of Peace {Isaiah 9:6} yet there is no PEACE in your midst, abeg what is the evidence of the presence of Jesus in your midst? Matthew 28:20 cheesy

you are dodging the vital issue: covenant. The whole Bible stands on its two feet, Old Covenant and New Covenant. Do you have anything to say about covenant?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Celebrate Lord's Memorial Today by Emusan(m): 10:25pm On Mar 10, 2021
MightySparrow:
You see their delusion too? the idea is discredit the divinity of Jesus, It does not flow with central theme of the Bible: Covenant.

That's what their father the Devil handed over to them
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Celebrate Lord's Memorial Today by Emusan(m): 10:35pm On Mar 10, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus has used His various ministers to perform several Miracles as He promised. Something that can't be found in the midst of demonic Watchtower organization.

The presence of Christ as prince of peace can be seen ALL OVER THE WORLD TODAY because it's through the Christians that the world is still enjoying the relative peace today, if not JWs won't even have the chance to walk up and down in Nigeria talkless of other countries as they can't do now in China & North Korea.

I tell you, when Christ uses His True followers to conquer China and North Korea, your demonic Watchtower organization will find her way there and started shouting fake Christians.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Celebrate Lord's Memorial Today by haddeylium(m): 12:07am On Mar 11, 2021
DappaD:

That's too much a reasoning for someone that says Judas ate the communion with Jesus cheesy
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Celebrate Lord's Memorial Today by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:04am On Mar 11, 2021
Thanks Sir! cheesy

Emusan:

Jesus has used His various ministers to perform several Miracles as He promised. Something that can't be found in the midst of demonic Watchtower organization.

The presence of Christ as prince of peace can be seen ALL OVER THE WORLD TODAY because it's through the Christians that the world is still enjoying the relative peace today, if not JWs won't even have the chance to walk up and down in Nigeria talkless of other countries as they can't do now in China & North Korea.

I tell you, when Christ uses His True followers to conquer China and North Korea, your demonic Watchtower organization will find her way there and started shouting fake Christians.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Celebrate Lord's Memorial Today by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:18am On Mar 11, 2021
My friend, you have a blood brother who is now one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES just like myself, you knew him very well before he became one of us but now you're seeing a totally different person in him just as you know JWs are globally is that not the reason why you and all your folks kept accusing us of being a CULT GROUP?
So what exactly do you think makes people accuse someone of Cultism if not COVENANT binding the person with a particular GROUP?
I know you're of age but no matter how old you're if you continue to pitch your tent against JWs you will always find yourself sounding stupid each time you try to argue with us.
Know today that it's the Old Covenant that binds Israelites in ancient times and made them totally different from all other peoples {Deuteronomy 6:14-15} and it's the New Covenant that separate Christians from all other religionist back in the first century, likewise it's the Covenant that binds JWs together as a unique group today.
Jesus foresaw this before saying "they will accuse you of being Satanists" {Matthew 10:22-25} even though you have a blood relation who is one of us and you can't point to any cult activity in his life yet you keep insisting he belongs to a CULT GROUP.
My friend it's no other thing than the COVENANT! smiley

MightySparrow:
you are dodging the vital issue: covenant. The whole Bible stands on its two feet, Old Covenant and New Covenant. Do you have anything to say about covenant?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Celebrate Lord's Memorial Today by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:23am On Mar 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:

undecided
Never mind Mr Kobo, i've observed that you're never in agreement with your so called Christian friends due to your comments on this forum, so try to agree with your fellow agitators first before coming to accuse JWs of Cultism! wink
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Celebrate Lord's Memorial Today by MightySparrow: 6:23am On Mar 11, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
My friend, you have a blood brother who is now one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES just like myself, you knew him very well before he became one of us but now you're seeing a totally different person in him just as you know JWs are globally is that not the reason why you and all your folks kept accusing us of being a CULT GROUP?
So what exactly do you think makes people accuse someone of Cultism if not COVENANT binding the person with a particular GROUP?
I know you're of age but no matter how old you're if you continue to pitch your tent against JWs you will always find yourself sounding stupid each time you try to argue with us.
Know today that it's the Old Covenant that binds Israelites in ancient times and made them totally different from all other peoples {Deuteronomy 6:14-15} and it's the New Covenant that separate Christians from all other religionist back in the first century, likewise it's the Covenant that binds JWs together as a unique group today.
Jesus foresaw this before saying "they will accuse you of being Satanists" {Matthew 10:22-25} even though you have a blood relation who is one of us and you can't point to any cult activity in his life yet you keep insisting he belongs to a CULT GROUP.
My friend it's no other thing than the COVENANT! smiley

No offense intended. I just want you to talk on the fundamentals of a covenant. It is the most basic and common of every religion. God has chosen it also to relate to us. Have I called JWs a cult group? Never ever?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Celebrate Lord's Memorial Today by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:28am On Mar 11, 2021
From your comment it's obvious you know what a covenant truly means so there's just few things to consider.
After the event in the garden of Eden mankind became alienated from God and we need someone just like Adam (Perfect human father) that will reconcile us back to our Grandpa (Jehovah God).
Jehovah dealt with all people like Abel, Enoch, Noah in a special way because they searched for Him with all their heart. He chose Abraham because this man proved to be a loyal person then He promised him that through Abraham's lineage He would rescue mankind from the bondage of sin. Abraham only need to remain loyal to Jehovah before all this blessings could be his own permanently. Abraham proved to be loyal and Jehovah fulfilled His promise by establishing a temporary covenant with Abraham and his lineage but this covenant will become firmly established forever if Abraham's descendants remain loyal to Jehovah.
Abraham's descendants failed woefully {Deuteronomy 32:5} but Jehovah still finds few exemplary ones among them so He maintained his own side of the covenant after all Abraham is no more therefore Abraham is not to blame! John 8:39-40
The everlasting covenant was about to be established when Jesus was born, angels announced his birth to notify Abraham's descendants that God's promise to Abraham is about to be fully established but they rejected Jesus of Nazareth, however the covenant was established when Jesus said "it has been accomplished" {John 19:30} now it's left to Abraham's descendants to take what rightly belongs to them but they ignored so the invitation was blown open to people from other nations {John 1:11-12} because Jehovah has a specific number already stamped from the beginning that this figure must join in the rulership with the coming saviour {Matthew 20:23 compare to Revelations 7:4, 14:1} to this limited number of people Jesus said the kingdom has been given to them {Luke 12:32} none of those who lived before John the baptist can qualify because they never saw or learned from the mediator of this New Covenant (Jesus Christ) {Matthew 11:11} the covenant Jesus established with the last supper! Luke 22:19
It is only those in that covenant that Jesus will continue to deal not just anyone calling his name! {Matthew 7:21-23, 22:2-14} that's why Jesus referred to them as "my brothers" and only those who RECOGNIZED them that Jesus will welcome into his kingdom! Matthew 25:31-46
So what JWs are doing today is not our own celebration but it belongs to the real JWs who are Jesus' BROTHERS (BORN AGAIN) the millions you're seeing are just observers who acknowledged them as Jesus' BROTHERS and willing to assist them in the work Jesus gave them. We are the peoples Zachariah talked about at Zachariah 8:23, we are holding their skirt and saying "we will go with you because we have heard that God is with you people"
Jesus promised those prospective Born Again Christians that he has other sheep that were not of their fold (the heavenly citizens) but he will bring them in with the little flock so that they will all become one flock under one Lord! John 10:16
So even though we are not going to heaven with them but due to the COVENANT nothing can break us away from them not even the agitation of misinformed Churchgoers!
God bless you and may you have PEACE! smiley

MightySparrow:

No offense intended. I just want you to talk on the fundamentals of a covenant. It is the most basic and common of every religion. God has chosen it also to relate to us. Have I called JWs a cult group? Never ever?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Celebrate Lord's Memorial Today by DappaD: 7:49am On Mar 11, 2021
haddeylium:

That's too much a reasoning for someone that says Judas ate the communion with Jesus cheesy

I bullied him last year so he’s been avoiding me ever since then.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Celebrate Lord's Memorial Today by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:55am On Mar 11, 2021
He doesn't want to have anything to do with the CULT but he jumped into a discussion where the name of the CULT is boldly written! cheesy
Some people just love deceiving their own soul! cheesy

DappaD:

I bullied him last year so he’s been avoiding me ever since then.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Celebrate Lord's Memorial Today by Image123(m): 10:00am On Mar 11, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Jesus commanded his followers to keep doing something in remembrance of him, but here you are asking what Jesus has done in the life of a person who believes in Jesus' order to join in the commemoration of his death.
Please did the scriptures say Jesus must do something in the life of each disciple before they obey his commandment? smiley
That's why i asked you to cite just one example of a disciple who joined in the commemoration and tell this forum what Jesus did in the life of that person.
Let me assist you a bit, the first set of people with Jesus during the initiation of this event were the 11 Apostles. So tell me what Jesus did in the life of one of them before they qualified to join or participate in the remembrance of his death! smiley

You're just full of credulous ideas of your Pastors that has nothing to do with the scriptures and here you are furious and ready to argue pointlessly. Please humble yourself for wisdom, Jesus never said something must happen in the life of his disciples before they obey his orders, in fact he said many of his first century Jewish followers believe him because they saw him and his miraculous works but blessed are they like Maximus who never saw Jesus but believe based on what i found written about him! John 20:29 smiley

As usual, you are off tangent and in suppositions. Here is the question again. What has Jesus done for you? Are you saved? Does Jesus live in you? These are very simple and straightforward questions but you will rather dance naked around the market square. No need for epistles that say nothing, just answer.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Celebrate Lord's Memorial Today by Image123(m): 10:02am On Mar 11, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Well tell me about your own Jesus first then i will tell you whether i accept that one, i know the Jesus i beleive in and i've heard so much about other Jesus that's totally contrary to my own Jesus! smiley

Do you accept the Jesus you believe as Lord or servant?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atheism In Countries 2022, Including Nigeria / Hayyu Dafiu A Special Back To Sender Du’a / I Want To Become An Atheist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.