Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,581 members, 7,978,925 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 05:02 PM

Jehovah's Witnesses Celebrate Lord's Memorial Today - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses Celebrate Lord's Memorial Today (2307 Views)

Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Celebrate Lord's Memorial Today by Image123(m): 6:40pm On Mar 11, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
So tell me more about your own Jesus! smiley

He is the Word, you can find Him there.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Celebrate Lord's Memorial Today by Image123(m): 6:42pm On Mar 11, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
I haven't heard of a JW arrested as thief for once in all my life but as for your fellow Churchgoers even many of your folks are now waking up to the TITHING issue! cheesy
Less i forget are you on the side of those paying tithes or against it? cheesy

It's easier to answer the question than all the drama. Stop letting your dad run roughshod over you all the time.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Celebrate Lord's Memorial Today by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:47pm On Mar 11, 2021
Wow! What a coincidence! smiley
My own Jesus too is the word in fact he is the WORD of GOD! John 1:1
Through whom all things were created including all the other angels in heaven, so no matter how great or small that angel is Jesus participated in their making! Colossians 1:15-16
Please tell me more about your Jesus this is becoming interesting! smiley

Image123:

He is the Word, you can find Him there.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Celebrate Lord's Memorial Today by Image123(m): 6:49pm On Mar 11, 2021
Emusan:

See the hypocrite!

The same person who doesn't have life outside Nairaland is talking.

You never create any topic but your posts with the first account of 2 years which you deactivated are over 11,000 and the new account of less than 8 months are over 3,000 and 99.9% of these posts are from religion section.

Compare this with Image who is a member since 2008 with just over 16,000 posts and 85% from religion section.

Who is Pharisee here?

Hypocrite lying liar JWs like your father the devil.

Lol, don't mind him.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Celebrate Lord's Memorial Today by Image123(m): 6:50pm On Mar 11, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Wow! What a coincidence! smiley
My own Jesus too is the word in fact he is the WORD of GOD! John 1:1
Through whom all things were created including all the other angels in heaven, so no matter how great or small that angel is Jesus participated in their making! Colossians 1:15-16
Please tell me more about your Jesus this is becoming interesting! smiley

Find Him there, what part of the statement is unclear? Is He Lord or servant?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Celebrate Lord's Memorial Today by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:52pm On Mar 11, 2021
Abeg leave Emusan he's just an agitator, let's continue with our own discussion about Jesus it's like there are some similarities between my Jesus and yours! smiley

Image123:

Lol, don't mind him.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Celebrate Lord's Memorial Today by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:57pm On Mar 11, 2021
Don't go there yet nah! undecided
Let's see if there is more similarities first, please tell me more about your Jesus or are you also just another agitator?
I don't worry myself over agitators because i'm satisfied with my own Jesus so if you're not ready to chat more about Jesus let's call it a day.
At least i've cited scriptures talking about my Jesus that concerns all but as for the relationship between my Jesus and i, it's still not what i can share with you for now! smiley

Image123:

Find Him there, what part of the statement is unclear? Is He Lord or servant?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Celebrate Lord's Memorial Today by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:10pm On Mar 11, 2021
Fanatical religionists and agitators everywhere! cheesy
Someone posted an invitation about a program and the next thing is to rush in to antagonize the OP.
Come and try that rubbish again and see how i'll give headache with that your stupid barbaric attitudes of no culture!
Anuofia! cheesy
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Celebrate Lord's Memorial Today by Image123(m): 7:30pm On Mar 11, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Abeg leave Emusan he's just an agitator, let's continue with our own discussion about Jesus it's like there are some similarities between my Jesus and yours! smiley

There's no different Jesus, you either believe in Jesus Christ or you don't. He's either Lord or He is not. So far, you have been consistently ashamed and afraid to declare Jesus as Lord. You're the aimless agitator here evidently.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Celebrate Lord's Memorial Today by Image123(m): 7:31pm On Mar 11, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Don't go there yet nah! undecided
Let's see if there is more similarities first, please tell me more about your Jesus or are you also just another agitator?
I don't worry myself over agitators because i'm satisfied with my own Jesus so if you're not ready to chat more about Jesus let's call it a day.
At least i've cited scriptures talking about my Jesus that concerns all but as for the relationship between my Jesus and i, it's still not what i can share with you for now! smiley

Has Jesus Christ saved you from sin? Does He live in you?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Celebrate Lord's Memorial Today by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:31pm On Mar 11, 2021
Just look at yourself! smiley
You are a Nigerian just as i'm a Nigerian, you call Buhari just as i call Buhari then you're asking me who or what is Buhari to me with fury as if you're supposed to force me to accept Buhari as my President. I told you i know my own Buhari still you're vehemently worried as if i must tell you what Buhari is to me. OK i said tell me about the Buhari you know so let's see if we're talking about the same person only for you to start behaving as if i'm answerable to you. cheesy
Guy you need to take it cool so that you don't kill yourself over JWs matter because no matter what you think, say or do a JW will hold onto his beliefs whether it's OK by you or not.
So relax your muscles o! cheesy

Image123:

There's no different Jesus, you either believe in Jesus Christ or you don't. He's either Lord or He is not. So far, you have been consistently ashamed and afraid to declare Jesus as Lord. You're the aimless agitator here evidently.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Celebrate Lord's Memorial Today by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:34pm On Mar 11, 2021
So give an example of someone Jesus saved from his/her sin or lives in him/her perhaps you're chatting with one unknowingly! wink

Image123:

Has Jesus Christ saved you from sin?
Does He live in you?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Celebrate Lord's Memorial Today by achorladey: 9:43pm On Mar 11, 2021
Emusan:

Then you know more than your god who says "But Santify the Christ AS LORD in your heart..."

in case you don't know, notice the "BUT" at the beginning of that statement. Which means what you should do not YOUR OWN WAY.

Psalms 34:8 Taste and see that Jehovah is good;+ Happy is the man who takes refuge in him........NWT

1 Peter 2:3 provided you have tasted* that the Lord is kind.................NWT

He knew the moment he picked that scripture 1 Peter 3:15 he entangled himself in Image123 question.

Phillipians 2:11 and every tongue should openly acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord+ to the glory of God the Father........NWT

I can sanctify my own Jesus as ANYTHING i wish, it's between me and my own Jesus none of your business Sir

And this statement above is laughable. One can only wonder what is his business with the Jesus of those he called CHRISTENDOM, false Christians, churchgoers? grin grin since he can sanctify his own JESUS as ANYTHING why will he show up in every TRINITY thread to lambast those who sanctify Jesus as being part of the TRINITY? grin grin

After all what is good for the goose is good for the gander, since what he does is none of CHRISTENDOM business why should the business of CHRISTENDOM be his own BUSINESS of everyday? grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Celebrate Lord's Memorial Today by Emusan(m): 10:39pm On Mar 11, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
When Peter said "Sanctify Jesus in your heart" then he concluded by saying "always ready to make a defense before everyone who demands" 1Peter 3:15

Can you quote where Peter said the @color?

This is what Peter said "But sanctify the Christ AS LORD in your heart..." NWT

Compare it with the way you've been rendering this verse dubiously.

Yet your father the devil keeps inspire you to remove "AS LORD" not once or twice, so that you'll continue to dance to his tune.

You attributed the first mistake as device error still you haven't openly accepted this one but keep PURPOSELY REMOVING THIS WORDS, Why

Was it a wrong insertion?
Was it a wrong translation?

like I do say, truth will continue to hunt forever!

Please quote one comment where Maximus questioned you over your Faith, let's see the Pharisee now! cheesy

You didn't question but what are you doing here
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Celebrate Lord's Memorial Today by Image123(m): 11:09pm On Mar 11, 2021
Emusan:

Yet your father the devil keeps inspire you to remove "AS LORD" not once or twice, so that you'll continue to dance to his tune.

You attributed the first mistake as device error still you haven't openly accepted this one but keep PURPOSELY REMOVING THIS WORDS, Why

Lol, when one's whole life is in error, it's more than device error.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Celebrate Lord's Memorial Today by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:11am On Mar 12, 2021
Thank God after you've searched all the comments you and i have exchanged ever since we met on Nairaland you can't find a single post where Maximus is questioning Emusan's faith but the reverse has always been the case so Mr Emusan between you and i who has been acting as a Pharisee and who has been acting as a Christian on this forum? Luke 20:40 cheesy
"Sanctify Jesus as .... in your heart" is what Peter said so whatever i choose to do with my own Jesus is my PERSONAL problem, you can't carry my load neither can i carry yours so why are you behaving like Boko Haram members who are fighting people up and down over how they're treating God? Revelations 22:11-12 cheesy
I have told you times without number that your Jesus differs from mine so it's time you move on with your faith and let me be. When we see your folks disturbing the peace in our streets by 5am with megaphones or the bus claiming they're preaching for Jesus we just ignore and allow them spew whatever gibberish has been infused in their heads but it's when JWs make a speech about our own faith that you jump at us to come and start antagonizing. 14:19, 17:13
Haba what question did this OP ask any of you here for Christ sake that you're all rushing in with your argumentative spirit? Titus 3:9
It's just a simple invitation the same way most of you often do with your flyers inviting people to your programs but the intolerant spirit will not allow you rest.
So continue asking me questions about Jesus and Christ or how i supposed to sanctify my own Jesus, and i'll continue to treat you the way you've introduced yourself a toothless hound that can only bark but can't bite! Proverbs 12:16, 20:3 cheesy

Emusan:

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Celebrate Lord's Memorial Today by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:22am On Mar 12, 2021
Thank God it's my whole life not yours so go and relax! cheesy

Image123:

Lol, when one's whole life is in error, it's more than device error.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biblical Hebrew Awakening: 12 Tribes Awakened / Why Should The Church Respond To Hiv/aids Pandemic? / Sunny Okosun Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.