Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,203 members, 7,939,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 12:57 PM

Nigerian Women Hate That Men Can No Longer Be Easily Manipulated - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women Hate That Men Can No Longer Be Easily Manipulated (517 Views)

Did You Know That Men Are 'Hot Cake' In Russia? (pix) / The Number One Thing Women Hate The Most About Sex / But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Women Hate That Men Can No Longer Be Easily Manipulated by Factfinder1(m): 10:40am On Apr 08, 2020
TRUTH NEED TO BE TOLD!!!
Nigerian ladies thinks we a're scared of them, Nooo I am not and I will tell you the truth. Hate me or not
It pains me and confuses me a lot when i see a lady aged over 25 years with two or more kids looking for a stable single guy to marry her. Most of these ladies are not widows and are not victims of rape!! These are ladies who spent all their youthful lives swinging their buttocks like peacocks and distributing their pussy like free funds!! In their youthful days these ladies were untouchables and they had no time for their age mates and potential suitors,they were soo proud of themselves thus pushing away all the young boys.Their pussy was reserved for sponsors with money who could afford chips and chicken!'poor broke' guys had no chance at all.Then after decades of swallowing P2s and wasting themselves and getting fatherless kids, they want a stable man to feed them and their kids!
Who told you men are this foolish?
Even if you get this foolish man to marry you he
will still run away after coming back to his
senses because what comes around goes around.
Any lady over 25 years with kids and a rotten
past belongs to team borehole!! If you waste your youthful life opening your legs to sponsors and other madmen with swagger then don't waste
your future looking for nice honest men!(honest indeed).
These nice honest men need young and beautiful girl of less than 20/22 years...
Its time single mothers come back to their senses,if eventually u come across a sincere Man ready to marry u,please accept him,in as much he is not a lazy Man,stop selecting Men like u are at boutique. Let FATE DECIDES.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Hate That Men Can No Longer Be Easily Manipulated by donbachi(m): 10:49am On Apr 08, 2020
Wind of change.
Re: Nigerian Women Hate That Men Can No Longer Be Easily Manipulated by GraGra247(m): 11:03am On Apr 08, 2020
Write all you want to write, a lot of men will continue to be fools.

Are they not the ones buying expensive IPhones, cars and properties for all these hoes.

Nothing will change till the end of the world.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Hate That Men Can No Longer Be Easily Manipulated by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 08, 2020
What of your brothers that deceived them and put them in the family way? What do you have to say about us? MEN!!

How about a man that impregnated a lady and don't get married to her?

A lady with two kids doesn't own the kids alone. Someone fathered them. Your brothers.

After impregnating women up and down, we end up "choosing" a new never been touched partner.

OP, you nor well. Talk to your brothers and yourself first.
Re: Nigerian Women Hate That Men Can No Longer Be Easily Manipulated by SweetCunt97(f): 11:09am On Apr 08, 2020
Factfinder1:
So you saying because she's a single mother she should jump from frying pan to fire? Take on a man who can't care for her and who knows, probably end up caring for the man plus her kids? Cos I'm trying to get what ur rant is about.

Abi a single mom dumped you?
Re: Nigerian Women Hate That Men Can No Longer Be Easily Manipulated by delectablegyal(f): 11:19am On Apr 08, 2020
awon eyan feministcheesy.
Re: Nigerian Women Hate That Men Can No Longer Be Easily Manipulated by Factfinder1(m): 11:20am On Apr 08, 2020
stupidity:
What of your brothers that deceived them and put them in the family way? What do you have to say about us? MEN!!

How about a man that impregnated a lady and don't get married to her?

A lady with two kids doesn't own the kids alone. Someone fathered them. Your brothers.

After impregnating women up and down, we end up "choosing" a new never been touched partner.

OP, you nor well. Talk to your brothers and yourself first.
https://www.nairaland.com/5765260/why-he-may-not-marry
Re: Nigerian Women Hate That Men Can No Longer Be Easily Manipulated by Fidelismaria: 11:21am On Apr 08, 2020
Men are still been manipulated
Re: Nigerian Women Hate That Men Can No Longer Be Easily Manipulated by Admissionclass: 11:26am On Apr 08, 2020
Inexperienced and unexposed men will still fall for the trap wink

(1) (Reply)

7 Seven Reasons Why He Will Not Marry You / The Press Breast | Street Interview | Penzazotv | Rakghana / Are You Married Or Just Preparing For Marriage-please Read This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.