Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,717 members, 7,882,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:38 AM

Top Ten Failed States In The World - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top Ten Failed States In The World (664 Views)

Let’s Annex The Failed States Of Chad And Niger / The United Nations Should Have A Mandate To Take Over Failed States Like Nigeria / Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Ten Failed States In The World by supercase1(m): 10:21am On Apr 09, 2020
A failed state is a country whereby the government can no longer provides basics services and duties it ought to provide hence the country decends into a state of anarchy confusion and disorderliness.here are lists of failed states in the world
1.Libya
2.syria
3.somalia
4.Nigeria
5.iraq
6.DR Congo
7.Afghanistan
8.venuzuela
9.palestine
10.zimbabwe
Re: Top Ten Failed States In The World by DTutu1: 10:30am On Apr 09, 2020
According to??
supercase1:
A failed state is a country whereby the government can no longer provides basics services and duties it ought to provide hence the country decends into a state of anarchy confusion and disorderliness.here are lists of failed states in the world
1.Libya
2.syria
3.somalia
4.Nigeria
5.iraq
6.DR Congo
7.Afghanistan
8.pakistan
9.palestine
10.zimbabwe

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Failed States In The World by Twinkletwin: 10:30am On Apr 09, 2020
Nigeria number 4 ? its a big fat. lie

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Failed States In The World by puremaker7(m): 10:32am On Apr 09, 2020
supercase1:
[s]A failed state is a country whereby the government can no longer provides basics services and duties it ought to provide hence the country decends into a state of anarchy confusion and disorderliness.here are lists of failed states in the world
1.Libya
2.syria
3.somalia
4.Nigeria
5.iraq
6.DR Congo
7.Afghanistan
8.pakistan
9.palestine
10.zimbabwe[/s]

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Failed States In The World by helinues: 10:32am On Apr 09, 2020
Where is Venezuela?

Definitely op's Inspiration is from smelling of pigs poo
Re: Top Ten Failed States In The World by suzzyboss(m): 10:41am On Apr 09, 2020
Even if we call Nigeria a failed state... We are not talking about this type of failure..
We are better than this

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Failed States In The World by aremuforlife(m): 10:45am On Apr 09, 2020
The op is a list soul, always looking for negative news about is his/her country and if there is non, he create one, just to be happy. I hope you are happy now
Re: Top Ten Failed States In The World by aremuforlife(m): 10:48am On Apr 09, 2020
I pray you witness what they are witnessing in those country you include Nigeria with. If that is your wish, it will come to manifestation
Re: Top Ten Failed States In The World by IduNaOba: 10:50am On Apr 09, 2020
Naija should top the list
Even Chad dey help naija fight Boko Haram when Them Create
Re: Top Ten Failed States In The World by dukeprince50: 10:51am On Apr 09, 2020
U put nigeria in the same list with Syria, Somalia DR Congo, Iran?
U must be out of ur mind.
Forget all the media insult o.
. Nigerians should be at the high end third world countries like SA, Egypt, mexico and India, u can't even compare us to mid third world countries like Cameroon and Chad.

Those states u mention should be lower end of third world countries. Infact if there is anything like 4th world country, Iran and Syria should be there.

The only country in Africa that can stand shoulder to shoulder with nigeria is SA. They beat us in some part, we beat them in some part.

Those countries there can't even compete with Anambra state and we have Rivers, Akwaibom, Kano Lagos just to mention but a few

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Failed States In The World by MrsYamLeg(f): 10:51am On Apr 09, 2020
[s]
dukeprince50:
K
[/s]
Re: Top Ten Failed States In The World by Dedetwo(m): 10:52am On Apr 09, 2020
supercase1:
1.Libya
2.syria
3.somalia
4.Nigeria
5.iraq
6.DR Congo
7.Afghanistan
8.pakistan
9.palestine
10.zimbabwe

I guess an geographical expression has to become a state before it fails. In case of the bolded, it has never became state talk less of being failed.

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Failed States In The World by MrsYamLeg(f): 10:53am On Apr 09, 2020
helinues:
Where is Venezuela?

Definitely op's Inspiration is from smelling of pigs poo
helinues my love
you're running riot these days.

can we get married this Easter?

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Failed States In The World by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 09, 2020
Seeing Democratic republic of Congo , I shed tears.
One of the richest resource country on earth but the poorest nation today.
Re: Top Ten Failed States In The World by Konection(m): 11:05am On Apr 09, 2020
Good morning Nairalanders, hope you are staying safe?

Am into Wall Screeding and P. O.P designs, so Engineers, Architects, and anyone else into building should pls show some love by patronising me on 0.7.0 3.8.1.4.4.3.5.4. (Also my watsapp number). Our jobs are perfect.

Where ever you are in Nigeria, don't hesitate to call.

Egbon Seun, no delete my message oh pls, your boy wan from you (nairaland) make am.

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Top Ten Failed States In The World by gidgiddy: 11:14am On Apr 09, 2020
I agree with this list but Im not sure Zimbabwe should be there. I have not heard that Zimbabwe has any armed group that is ravaging the country.

The rest of the other at 9 countries have war, armed insurgency, lack of security, separatist agitation, economic collapse, high degree of corruption, lack of internal unity and failure of government
Re: Top Ten Failed States In The World by gidgiddy: 11:16am On Apr 09, 2020
aremuforlife:
I pray you witness what they are witnessing in those country you include Nigeria with. If that is your wish, it will come to manifestation

What is happening in those countries that is not happening in Nigeria?
Re: Top Ten Failed States In The World by supercase1(m): 11:28am On Apr 09, 2020
aremuforlife:
Only in Nigeria you have Bokoharam,bandits,killer fulani herdsmen,gana millitants,highest school droupout,poverty capital of the world.
Nigeria is Canada shey you are happy now wink

(1) (Reply)

How Nigeria Recorded Its Highest Non-oil Exports Ever In 2019 / COVID-19 Palliatives Found On Sale In Market / We Won’t Lockdown Kebbi –governor Atiku Bagudu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.