Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,998 members, 7,886,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:24 PM

How Do I Beat My Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Beat My Wife (3125 Views)

I Beat My Wife She Almost Pass Out / I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's / I Beat My Wife Yesterday Again. I Can't Stop. Please Advise. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Beat My Wife by ODB2: 12:33pm On Apr 09, 2020
Good day all,

I have this serious problem and I need your advice.

I would have gone to Family Section but for some reason I have been banned till 2176 AD.

So maybe your Romance dudes can help me.

So here it goes....

I have been married to my wife for 3 years now although have been dating her since she was 16. I am 39 by the way.

Everything was ok until we got married and she started misbehaving.

Like one time I came home and she did not serve me my food because she was deeply engrossed in watching a zee world series. I then told her to get my food ready woman and she then went to the kitchen and put it on fire saying she is warming it. I then went to the room to take a shower and then checked on our kids and when I returned to the living room everywhere was smelling burnt food. She didn't even know that the whole house was filled with smoke because she was just watching her silly Indian series.

I then knew at that moment I had to act and so I slapped her across her face.

The slap was so heavy that she could not even whimper for about 10 seconds and had this shock across her face. I thought this will straighten her up for good but to my surprise she slapped me back- twice!

I was about to go full WWE and World Star mode on her but decided against it as she may get badly injured so I just walked out of the house to cool off.

Now, since slapping will not reset her as directed in the General Woman's Operational manual and since I don't want to go the full overhaul and start beating her, I was considering using either my belt or a cane but I am seriously aversed to this as most women have a BDSM side to them and this may turn to some kinky sh!t and from there my woman will be deliberately pissing me off so that I can use the cane or belt on her towards some sick perversion.

So since, my slap isn't working as she slaps me back - double sef and I don't want to hurt her by punching and body slamming her and also that as a newly converted Deeper Life member I am totally against any other sex position other than the missionary style and so will not want to use a belt or cane to turn my wife to a BDSM wh0re, I want to know if there is any other safe and reasonable way to instill my will and discipline on my wife.

I really do love her and will appreciate any suggestions from you guys on how to go about my current predicament.

Thanks and P.S. only men should comment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Beat My Wife by YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy: 12:37pm On Apr 09, 2020
Some idiot will just wake up in the morning, eat, take their phone, waste previous time concocting different stories on NL and then post it here as a thread.
Go and grow a new brain OP.
The current one seems to be somatically defunct

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Beat My Wife by ODB2: 12:41pm On Apr 09, 2020
Ok, I just checked my profile and saw that I was banned in Family section for posting Nudes.

Some idiot replied a comment I made over there and said : ''I must have a small dik'' So I simply posted a pic of my penis to refute this allegation before it goes viral.

How is that in anyway wrong.

Re: How Do I Beat My Wife by ghettokid1(m): 12:41pm On Apr 09, 2020
Give her 2 Upper cuts & 2 Smack downs then come and thank me later

14 Likes

Re: How Do I Beat My Wife by xendra: 12:42pm On Apr 09, 2020
you never be ready to marry o ....na age deceive you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Beat My Wife by ODB2: 12:44pm On Apr 09, 2020
[s]
YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy:
Some idiot will just wake up in the morning, eat, take their phone, waste previous time concocting different stories on NL and then post it here as a thread.
Go and grow a new brain OP.
The current one seems to be somatically defunct
[/s]

I said Men only.

Begone from here woman!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Beat My Wife by budaatum: 12:45pm On Apr 09, 2020
ODB2:

Or what? You will slap me?

I think you think your wife is one of your children, though I'm certain you would not slap your child so hard. I mean, how dare she burn your food and almost your house with your family in it? She can't cook, and then slaps you back! Twice!

Kill her jor! Just kill her! It must say so in your "General Woman's Operational manual". Though I do wonder why you'd marry a "General Woman". Is it because you just can't see her as an individual?

You "love her" indeed, lol.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Beat My Wife by ODB2: 12:46pm On Apr 09, 2020
ghettokid1:
Give her 2 Upper cuts & 2 Smack downs then come and thank me later

I am a big guy and this will work if I married an orc but my wife is only 5ft and weighs less than a feather.

This might seriously injure her or kill her.
Re: How Do I Beat My Wife by ODB2: 12:47pm On Apr 09, 2020
budaatum:

Or what? You will slap me?

I think you think your wife is one of your children, though I'm certain you would not slap your child so hard. I mean, how dare she burn your food and almost your house with your family in it? She can't cook, and then slaps you back! Twice!

Kill her jor! Just kill her! It must say so in your "General Woman's Operational manual". Though I do wonder why you'd marry a "General Woman". Is it because you just can't see her as an individual?

You "love her" indeed, lol.

I said no women.

Why don't you women take simple instructions!

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Beat My Wife by Macnnoli4(m): 12:48pm On Apr 09, 2020
Why don't you pamper her, play with her often and be more romantic so that she would love you more. A woman can do anything for the person she loves. And the bible never specified any sex position.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Beat My Wife by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 09, 2020
Old story with extra maggi cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do I Beat My Wife by ghettokid1(m): 12:49pm On Apr 09, 2020
ODB2:

I am a big guy and this will work if I married an orc but my wife is only 5ft and weighs less than a feather.

This might seriously injure her or kill her.

Everything wey get Advantage get disadvantage.
The advantage is young pussy while the disadvantage is immature sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Beat My Wife by budaatum: 12:51pm On Apr 09, 2020
ODB2:

I said no women.

Why don't you women take simple instructions!
Because you are not sufficiently competent to instruct women, obviously.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Beat My Wife by ODB2: 12:51pm On Apr 09, 2020
Macnnoli4:
Why don't you pamper her, play with her often and be more romantic so that she would love you more. A woman can do anything for the person she loves. And the bible never specified any sex position.

I bought her a knitting kit and also a complete Deeper Life year long Bible crossword puzzle book.

What more do you want me to do

1 Like

Re: How Do I Beat My Wife by Jokerman(m): 12:51pm On Apr 09, 2020
My God, many people go kolomental fully for this lockdown grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Beat My Wife by ODB2: 12:53pm On Apr 09, 2020
budaatum:

Because you are not sufficiently competent to instruct women, obviously.

I am suspecting you are a lesbian.

This does not in anyway make you equal to a man.

Pls stop posting on this thread as instructed in the OP.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Beat My Wife by Allaboutkatiee(f): 12:59pm On Apr 09, 2020
ODB2:
Good day all,

I have this serious problem and I need your advice.

I would have gone to Family Section but for some reason I have been banned till 2176 AD.

So maybe your Romance dudes can help me.

So here it goes....

I have been married to my wife for 3 years now although have been dating her since she was 16. I am 39 by the way.

Everything was ok until we got married and she started misbehaving.

Like one time I came home and she did not serve me my food because she was deeply engrossed in watching a zee world series. I then told her to get my food ready woman and she then went to the kitchen and put it on fire saying she is warming it. I then went to the room to take a shower and then checked on our kids and when I returned to the living room everywhere was smelling burnt food. She didn't even know that the whole house was filled with smoke because she was just watching her silly Indian series.

I then knew at that moment I had to act and so I slapped her across her face.

The slap was so heavy that she could not even whimper for about 10 seconds and had this shock across her face. I thought this will straighten her up for good but to my surprise she slapped me back- twice!

I was about to go full WWE and World Star mode on her but decided against it as she may get badly injured so I just walked out of the house to cool off.

Now, since slapping will not reset her as directed in the General Woman's Operational manual and since I don't want to go the full overhaul and start beating her, I was considering using either my belt or a cane but I am seriously aversed to this as most women have a BDSM side to them and this may turn to some kinky sh!t and from there my woman will be deliberately pissing me off so that I can use the cane or belt on her towards some sick perversion.

So since, my slap isn't working as she slaps me back - double sef and I don't want to hurt her by punching and body slamming her and also that as a newly converted Deeper Life member I am totally against any other sex position other than the missionary style and so will not want to use a belt or cane to turn my wife to a BDSM wh0re, I want to know if there is any other safe and reasonable way to instill my will and discipline on my wife.

I really do love her and will appreciate any suggestions from you guys on how to go about my current predicament.

Werey@op cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Beat My Wife by budaatum: 1:03pm On Apr 09, 2020
ODB2:

I am suspecting you are a lesbian.

This does not in anyway make you equal to a man.

Pls stop posting on this thread as instructed in the OP.
Why would I lower my superior self to become equal to inferior you?

Slap me now, as your "General Woman's Operational manual" instructs you too.
Re: How Do I Beat My Wife by ODB2: 1:07pm On Apr 09, 2020
budaatum:

Slap me now, as your "General Woman's Operational manual" instructs you too.

You are one sick tranny aren't you
Re: How Do I Beat My Wife by budaatum: 1:09pm On Apr 09, 2020
ODB2:

You are one sick tranny aren't you
Am I? Or you just projecting what you are?
Re: How Do I Beat My Wife by missimelda01(f): 1:09pm On Apr 09, 2020
It will not be well with the scientist that started Corona virus walahi grin

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Beat My Wife by ODB2: 1:12pm On Apr 09, 2020
budaatum:

Am I? Or you just projecting what you are?

You like role plays ehh

I see.

So you can be lesbian or tranny with a strap on.

Very flexible.
Re: How Do I Beat My Wife by ODB2: 1:12pm On Apr 09, 2020
missimelda01:

i said no women allowed.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Beat My Wife by budaatum: 1:15pm On Apr 09, 2020
ODB2:

You like role plays ehh

I see.

So you can be lesbian or tranny with a strap on.

Very flexible.

Sounds like you want to fulfil your BDSM fantasy like you did on your wife. Guess no one taught you what ashewo was for.
Re: How Do I Beat My Wife by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 09, 2020
missimelda01:
so you mean coronavirus is manmade
Re: How Do I Beat My Wife by missimelda01(f): 1:18pm On Apr 09, 2020
Semperty:
so you mean coronavirus is manmade
I dunno again abeg grin
This Op story is making me confuse
Re: How Do I Beat My Wife by baralatie(m): 2:05pm On Apr 09, 2020
sassysure:
Old story with extra maggi cheesy
Re: How Do I Beat My Wife by adexpa(m): 3:06pm On Apr 09, 2020
Oga, if you are serious about this your post, your wife is not a slave or a punching bag. By all measures, you are not suppose to hit your wife for making mistakes or act foolishly occasionally. You can not expect her to act the way you want all the time. The only thing I think is to sit her down n talk about any mistakes or wrong act from her n she is expected to apologise. On the issue of sex style, I don't think any church has right to tell you about styles you might choose to adopt btw u n your wife but if you agree with your church no problem, but I think you need more sense as a married man ...
Re: How Do I Beat My Wife by Timileyin1234(m): 3:28pm On Apr 09, 2020
U no fit dodge the slap, u are mad. Of course she is not a dundee, she would react but u could have dodge it.
So if she no slap her own, u go dey chop for that house, I go poison u
Re: How Do I Beat My Wife by leonard002(m): 3:36pm On Apr 09, 2020
lolz. you can hide the decoder remote grin
Re: How Do I Beat My Wife by Timileyin1234(m): 3:38pm On Apr 09, 2020
leonard002:
lolz. you can hide the decoder remote grin
Baba some phone dey come with infrared
Re: How Do I Beat My Wife by Edyice: 3:48pm On Apr 09, 2020
Ban this dude till 2041 AD ( my belly want bursts with laughter grin )..

To crown it all dude is funny ... cool

Now let me chip in my opinion . See eeh you don't beat women . It's a good thing you already knew that ..... I will applause you for that . Women that disobey need distancing [ yeah mate , you act like you don't see her all the time ] and make your own food for the time been ... ( It makes them run mad , get them thinking TOO.. grin ).

Finally , don't listen to what your pastor said about sex . They can't dictate your sex life and style for you , they are only their to preach salvation not sex ...biko

Give her all the styles you can remember and don't ....

(1) (2) (Reply)

During A House Party, A Man Tells His Wife, "You Just Dey Show Yourself" / Do You Have Secrets You've Vowed To Take To The Grave? / Be Careful Of The Kind Of Friends You Keep(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.