Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,429 members, 7,888,329 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 03:27 AM

Should I Go Into Modelling (photos Attached) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Go Into Modelling (photos Attached) (16811 Views)

Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) / Guys How Do You Want Your Woman? Choose One Category. [Photos Attached] / Hungrynigerian Is Back! Baba Don Fresh Up Before And After Photos Attached (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Go Into Modelling (photos Attached) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 09, 2020
Borndead:
won ma do e
you say? undecided
Re: Should I Go Into Modelling (photos Attached) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 09, 2020
tempem:

Just that alone isn't sufficient.

Though, you'd have read on Nairaland that being a model requires sacrificing more than you think.

Let mum go into details. Maybe she can cite examples that are close to you. (that will be fine) I'll try again

Launch your own research too! Make verification, those who are there, was it only beauty and brain that got them there?

Then, it all boils down to the kind of lifestyle you are willing to lead.. All these and "many more" should guide your decision.

#peace.
Re: Should I Go Into Modelling (photos Attached) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 09, 2020
Humanoid01:
I cannot ask you to disobey your mother, she may have good reasons for refusing, but keep trying to convince her if you're so passionate.

I must say, you're really hot and fit to be a model, and you probably deserve that 2nd position. I wish you all the best in your quest hey!
thanks hunnie
Re: Should I Go Into Modelling (photos Attached) by Phenomenal16(f): 8:34pm On Apr 09, 2020
Fine gal
I like ur height
Be careful of pms

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go Into Modelling (photos Attached) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 09, 2020
Preshieben:
you say? undecided

They will Bleep you grin

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go Into Modelling (photos Attached) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 09, 2020
Rickjordan:
maybe am the type of bad influence your mum has been warning you about cheesy, I will advice to do what you like, since you have passion for it,I hate when am been controlled against my will.and if it's a win for you someday, it's that your same mother that'll proudly tell her fireends her dayughter daughter well...choose wisely....
hmmm
Re: Should I Go Into Modelling (photos Attached) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 09, 2020
Phenomenal16:
Fine gal
I like ur height
Be careful of pms
thank you sweetie wink
Re: Should I Go Into Modelling (photos Attached) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 09, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:

They will Bleep you grin
Lolzzz
Re: Should I Go Into Modelling (photos Attached) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 09, 2020
You look very pretty dear
There is even ojoro there you suppose to be first
And try to tease your mom about it hopefully she will allow you
And less I forget that girl you are standing with can you do me a favor of sending her contact
I want to give her special prayer during this period wink

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go Into Modelling (photos Attached) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 09, 2020
Frankicent:
Precious. You look like one lady I deeply miss back in school. Futa.

So my question is what your gain in modeling?
Fame
Money
More money
Re: Should I Go Into Modelling (photos Attached) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 09, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
You look very pretty dear
There is even ojoro there you suppose to be first
And try to tease your mom about it hopefully she will allow you
And less I forget that girl you were standing with can you do me a favor of sending her contact
I want to pray for her wink
Lolz
Yu know she is a queen
You pay to get her contact
Re: Should I Go Into Modelling (photos Attached) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 09, 2020
ehmmy11:
You can be anything you want to be if you put ur mind to it
:Disclaimer this above statement does not apply to third world countries i.e yours truly grin

With that said be ready serve fresh snail in high end hotels.. See you at the top wink
lolzz
Re: Should I Go Into Modelling (photos Attached) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 09, 2020
Preshieben:
Lolz
Yu know she is a queen
You pay to get her contact
Am also a king
I will pay wink

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Into Modelling (photos Attached) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 09, 2020
Lamb101:
Hey look, Ima tell you like this
If you in school, stay in school
If you got a job, stay at work
If you got a family, stay with your family
Cause this stuff ain't meant for everybody sis

cool
am a final year student
And am 19
Still have time for anything
So I wanna use this time to get into this

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Into Modelling (photos Attached) by Stallion93(m): 8:42pm On Apr 09, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Into Modelling (photos Attached) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 09, 2020
Greatzeus:
I am sure you didn't get that second position from your physical appearance only,your intelligence and talent must have contributed a lot.
You are pretty no doubt but 2nd position out of 20+ females? Well....
If you are ready to pay the price,if you are ready to sacrifice your body(Pussy) whenever it's necessary to aid your move to the top and have indiscriminate sex sometimes to appease those who your success as a model depends on,if you ready to change clothes in the presence of male fashionistas and make up Artists.
Then go right on but make sure you start saving or investing immediately the money starts coming. There are lots of disappointment in modelling.
okay
Gotten
Thanks
Re: Should I Go Into Modelling (photos Attached) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 09, 2020
Bamz:
Your mom already said 'no'. Would you listen to a bunch of strangers over her?

The only thing you can right now is buy her support.

1. Get mentors in the industry to tutor you and share their experiences so you have a good idea of the risks involved

2. Persuade your mom using these mentors to allay her fears
Okay
Thanks
Re: Should I Go Into Modelling (photos Attached) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 09, 2020
jeph19:
You've got the beauty and the height
Passion is the fuel for purpose
Though you'll have to sacrifice a lot but go for it.
You've got what it takes
am going for it
Thanks
Re: Should I Go Into Modelling (photos Attached) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 09, 2020
Lamanii22:
Awwwwn you look so amazing Hun... Can I speak to your mom on your behalf lol... I'd love for you to follow your passion!
okay
Come speak with her
Am waiting

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Into Modelling (photos Attached) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 09, 2020
Yahman1:
Uyai mma

Your mom knows what is best for you, there are a thousand plus career u can choose from.

Modelling in this Generation has been bastardized. You will be seen as a sex object by the male folks because that is what a large percentage of them has been turned to
this is quite discouraging
Re: Should I Go Into Modelling (photos Attached) by Rickjordan(m): 8:46pm On Apr 09, 2020
Preshieben:
hmmm
cheesy Thats typo error,ain't notice it...pick the message
Re: Should I Go Into Modelling (photos Attached) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 09, 2020
omale88:
wow awesome you have a nice posture,if thats your wish go ahead please,you have what it takes.
thanks hunnie

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Into Modelling (photos Attached) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 09, 2020
Preshieben:
she said they are all prostitute
She might be right in that aspect to some extent but that doesn't mean u should give up on ur dreams.. work on yourself and prove her wrong but do it with love and not rebellion. In the end she will learn to respect that and be super proud of u

1 Like

gulfer:
Which elder(s) go pass your mum, adhere to her advice and face your ztudies... modelling and showbiz are not jobs for life except you want to sleep around to get to the top sad angry angry
so discouraging
Re: Should I Go Into Modelling (photos Attached) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 09, 2020
dairykidd:

She might be right in that aspect to some extent but that doesn't mean u should give up on ur dreams.. work on yourself and prove her wrong but do it with love and not rebellion. In the end she will learn to respect that and be super proud of u
thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Into Modelling (photos Attached) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 09, 2020
CinnamonTea:
If that's what you want to do, give it a try
yhh Baby
I wanna really give it a try
Re: Should I Go Into Modelling (photos Attached) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 09, 2020
Preshieben:
am a final year student
And am 19
Still have time for anything
So I wanna use this time to get into this
you insist then Ima tell you this. Whatever you wanna do, do it like you'll die the next day. Make it your legacy. Godspeed.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Into Modelling (photos Attached) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 09, 2020
ImmaculateJOE:
Follow your Mum's advice...

But then you came 3rd judging what I saw round your shoulder...

2nd Runner Up equates 3rd position..
1st runner up equates 2nd position..
it was just two people that they choosed
They gave me that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Go Into Modelling (photos Attached) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 09, 2020
Lamb101:
you insist then Ima tell you this. Whatever you wanna do, do it like you'll die the next day. Make it your legacy. Godspeed.
Now you are talking
Thanks
Re: Should I Go Into Modelling (photos Attached) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 09, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Am also a king
I will pay wink
okay
Re: Should I Go Into Modelling (photos Attached) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 09, 2020
Re: Should I Go Into Modelling (photos Attached) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 09, 2020
Preshieben:
okay
Sorry when I send the money will she be living with me permanently or just for her contact

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Some Ladies Tolerate Abusive Relationships: Why? / Truth About Delta Tradition That Forbids Married Women From Cheating (Part 2) / Read true life Sad Stories That Will Make You Cry, Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.