Stats: 3,182,277 members, 7,916,822 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 11:59 AM

Should I Go Into Modelling (photos Attached) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Go Into Modelling (photos Attached) (16917 Views)

Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) / Guys How Do You Want Your Woman? Choose One Category. [Photos Attached] / Hungrynigerian Is Back! Baba Don Fresh Up Before And After Photos Attached (pic) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Should I Go Into Modelling (photos Attached) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 09, 2020
Preshieben:
thanks hunnie
you are welcome check 'new art and modelling agency' on Facebook to begin with.good luck
Re: Should I Go Into Modelling (photos Attached) by freethesheeple(m): 9:48pm On Apr 09, 2020
Preshieben:
So i was actually thinking about peagantry and modelling
I decided to try when the opportunity shown up on February
Picked a form
Contested for face of valentine Akwa ibom
Tried my little best
Surprisingly,I came second out of 22 fine babes
I was thrilled
And the experience was wow so I decided to go into modelling fully maybe after this lockdown
Collected the price and sent it to mom

I asked for her permission to go into modelling
She said no
I have passion for that stuff and I can't disobey mom
Any Advice from my elders??

Modelling?
The only Good side of Modelling is that if you are smart;you will Fuckkk ur way up to even be with Mds and Senators.
I remeber a femal Gf telling me then that she wasts to be a model;started getting attention and Many Different Dicks;
Your mum knows why said no.
Modelling is another Form or Prostitution

Re: Should I Go Into Modelling (photos Attached) by freethesheeple(m): 9:49pm On Apr 09, 2020
Modelling?
The only Good side of Modelling is that if you are smart;you will Fuckkk ur way up to even be with Mds and Senators.
I remeber a femal Gf telling me then that she wasts to be a model;started getting attention and Many Different Dicks;

Re: Should I Go Into Modelling (photos Attached) by Lamanii22(f): 11:23pm On Apr 09, 2020
Preshieben:
okay
Come speak with her
Am waiting

PM her number... And what's your name please..?

Re: Should I Go Into Modelling (photos Attached) by Bbbwings: 11:35pm On Apr 09, 2020
Sometimes our parents can be the enemyofprogress.

Re: Should I Go Into Modelling (photos Attached) by Yahman1(m): 11:44pm On Apr 09, 2020
Preshieben:
this is quite discouraging
As discouraging as it may seem it's nothing but the blunt truth. Use iwód mfó etieti, btw whr in Aks do u base?

Re: Should I Go Into Modelling (photos Attached) by Burchester: 11:58pm On Apr 09, 2020
Yes

Re: Should I Go Into Modelling (photos Attached) by ubcandid(m): 3:06pm On Apr 10, 2020
Preshieben:
yhh
that's cool. The natural ibom beauty radiates. what's your course of study?

Re: Should I Go Into Modelling (photos Attached) by ubcandid(m): 3:09pm On Apr 10, 2020
Phenomenal16:
Fine gal I like ur height Be careful of pms
what of A.G.O ?
Re: Should I Go Into Modelling (photos Attached) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 10, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Sorry when I send the money will she be living with me permanently or just for her contact
just her contact
Queens are expensive
Re: Should I Go Into Modelling (photos Attached) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 10, 2020
ubcandid:

that's cool. The natural ibom beauty radiates.
what's your course of study?
Medical lab science
Re: Should I Go Into Modelling (photos Attached) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 10, 2020
Yahman1:

As discouraging as it may seem it's nothing but the blunt truth. Use iwód mfó etieti, btw whr in Aks do u base?
uyo
Re: Should I Go Into Modelling (photos Attached) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 10, 2020
Bbbwings:
Sometimes our parents can be the enemyofprogress.
hmmm
Re: Should I Go Into Modelling (photos Attached) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 10, 2020
freethesheeple:

Modelling?
change this mentality
Re: Should I Go Into Modelling (photos Attached) by Charleys: 11:01pm On Apr 10, 2020
You know at 25 to 30 your modelling career will be over.....

What do you do next?

Try to be an Instagram model while you continue with your studies if you're truly serious.

Companies could pay you to model for them or be the face of their product and you can earn royalties.

Where do you come from in Akwa ibom because I can't figure that face.... Are you mixed blood?

Lastly every model needs a manager, do you have a manager? Who will you be working for... You need to think very carefully.....

Or get married to a man that will cherish you and pay for all your expenses and you'll be his model for life.

Re: Should I Go Into Modelling (photos Attached) by Freelane33(m): 11:05pm On Apr 10, 2020
Sugar it’s ya life . Live it the way you want okay . Though it’s good to follow mama and papa advise sometimes but not all the time , being a model is not a dirty thing but you know our old ones and their old life style ehn , can’t blame them . Just do whatever your heart want you to do and pray to it
Preshieben:
So i was actually thinking about peagantry and modelling
I decided to try when the opportunity shown up on February
Picked a form
Contested for face of valentine Akwa ibom
Tried my little best
Surprisingly,I came second out of 22 fine babes
I was thrilled
And the experience was wow so I decided to go into modelling fully maybe after this lockdown
Collected the price and sent it to mom

I asked for her permission to go into modelling
She said no
I have passion for that stuff and I can't disobey mom
Any Advice from my elders??
Re: Should I Go Into Modelling (photos Attached) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 10, 2020
Babe u r so beautiful. You can go into modelling cus u fit in so perfectly.
Pls can u tell that other gal dat I don't understand the makeup on her face.

Re: Should I Go Into Modelling (photos Attached) by Freelane33(m): 11:06pm On Apr 10, 2020
Mary you’re mean
Maryjane001:
Babe u r so beautiful. Pls can u tell that other gal dat I don't understand the makeup on her face.
Re: Should I Go Into Modelling (photos Attached) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 10, 2020
Freelane33:
Mary you’re mean
Ahn ahn....if I see truth, I go talk o. D pesin dat did makeup on her partner's face needs to be seriously flogged

Re: Should I Go Into Modelling (photos Attached) by Freelane33(m): 11:11pm On Apr 10, 2020
Okay ma
Maryjane001:

Ahn ahn....if I see truth, I go talk o. D pesin dat did makeup on her partner's face needs to be seriously flogged
Re: Should I Go Into Modelling (photos Attached) by enemyofprogress: 5:53am On Apr 11, 2020
Preshieben:
hmmm
see as your moaning come wake me up. The thing too loud now. Abeg tell brother to slow down o

Re: Should I Go Into Modelling (photos Attached) by Albertone(m): 10:28am On Apr 11, 2020
enemyofprogress:
see as your moaning come wake me up. The thing too loud now. Abeg tell brother to slow down o
perv

Re: Should I Go Into Modelling (photos Attached) by Frankicent(m): 10:40am On Apr 11, 2020
Preshieben:
Fame
Money
More money

You better go and look for something better to do.. You might be the next miss chidimma okeke

Re: Should I Go Into Modelling (photos Attached) by Kennyprince: 9:10pm On Apr 12, 2020
To me, you are not really beautiful anyways.

Go for your mind

Re: Should I Go Into Modelling (photos Attached) by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 13, 2020
[Iquote author=Charleys post=88308444]You know at 25 to 30 your modelling career will be over.....

What do you do next?

Try to be an Instagram model while you continue with your studies if you're truly serious.

Companies could pay you to model for them or be the face of their product and you can earn royalties.

Where do you come from in Akwa ibom because I can't figure that face.... Are you mixed blood?

Lastly every model needs a manager, do you have a manager? Who will you be working for... You need to think very carefully.....

Or get married to a man that will cherish you and pay for all your expenses and you'll be his model for life.[/quote]u are right dearie
Re: Should I Go Into Modelling (photos Attached) by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 13, 2020
Maryjane001:
Babe u r so beautiful. You can go into modelling cus u fit in so perfectly.
Pls can u tell that other gal dat I don't understand the makeup on her face.
hahaha
Akwa ibom makeup artist sha
Re: Should I Go Into Modelling (photos Attached) by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 13, 2020
Kennyprince:
To me, you are not really beautiful anyways.

Go for your mind
thanks hunnie
Beauty isn't my priority
Do have a nice day
Re: Should I Go Into Modelling (photos Attached) by Charleys: 8:23am On Apr 13, 2020
Preshieben:
[Iquote author=Charleys post=88308444]You know at 25 to 30 your modelling career will be over.....

What do you do next?

Or get married to a man that will cherish you and pay for all your expenses and you'll be his model for life.u are right dearie

Preshieben where do u come from in Akwa ibom state because your face doesn't look like someone from AKwa ibom.

Are you mixed blood or pure Akwa ibom?

Re: Should I Go Into Modelling (photos Attached) by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 13, 2020
Charleys:

Preshieben where do u come from in Akwa ibom state because your face doesn't look like someone from AKwa ibom.

Are you mixed blood or pure Akwa ibom?
mom and dad are from Akwa ibom ohh
Re: Should I Go Into Modelling (photos Attached) by fattprince(m): 9:07am On Apr 13, 2020
ImmaculateJOE:
Follow your Mum's advice...

But then you came 3rd judging what I saw round your shoulder...

2nd Runner Up equates 3rd position..
1st runner up equates 2nd position..
That's true. But maybe its the organisers that don't not know this and give the second person second runners up. You know she was the one there. Maybe there's no first runner up.

Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... / Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. / Chai! Another Girl Has Done It Again! (photos)