Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,930 members, 7,872,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:20 AM

Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians (41311 Views)

Ganduje To Increase Salaries Of Hisbah Officials For Destroying Beer Bottles / Anozie Maduabuchi Cyril Asks Chinese Officials: All Of You Want To Kill Me? / Eviction Of Bororo Fulani Herdsmen: Ibadan Tensed Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians by blowjohn(m): 9:10am On Apr 10, 2020
Hanks0000:

Thank you for speaking my mind... I wanted to reply him but I realised it's not worth it...

Wlcm.

1 Like

Re: Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians by Princewell2012(m): 9:11am On Apr 10, 2020
PureGoldh:
Hmm...he is on point Sha...they always see we,Africans (Nigerians) as people they can toil with...Them dey form say they get sense pass.....which is literally wrong..Na just the kinda environment and the less opportunities that we have in dx country na e dey draw us back.

Raw Unadulterated Honey is readily available for you..Kindly Contact 081 01 66 6771 Now let's talk about it...No hug/handshake dx period..Stay Safe

will u be able to convince me tbat ur honey is original?

Thank you.
Re: Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians by givbitcoin: 9:11am On Apr 10, 2020
helinues:
Why are they also travelling to China this period or are they coming from Pluto?

You are obviously useless and plainly stupiid
Re: Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians by Angelfrost(m): 9:13am On Apr 10, 2020
Powerintoxicate:
China should get ready to become to pariah nation of the World sooner than later. No COUNTRY will want to have anything to do with China after this. The US will attack China definitely

Pariah??! Maybe to America (which they have always been anyway), but not to most parts of the world... Certainly not Africa or Nigeria (China practically owns Nigeria and parts of Africa).
Re: Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 10, 2020
Hanks0000:

And you think most of the companies are Chinese company?? Smh
No, i don't think so, look! don't undersestimate the power of money making. you think those companies would stop making money in china? because of some pandemice that started in china.
Re: Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians by mabea: 9:17am On Apr 10, 2020
helinues:
Why are they also travelling to China this period or are they coming from Pluto?
This one always talk off-point
Re: Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians by IamMichael(m): 9:18am On Apr 10, 2020
SoNature:

You should have asked of the type of attack before showing the smarty-pants in you
I asked you why will the USA attack China.
Then I asked you if you think the USA will be fōolish enough to attack China.
Didn't you see that?
Re: Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians by mabea: 9:23am On Apr 10, 2020
If not for the vision less leaders we have had what is there about the Chinese to be admired that they would treat us like trash this way. It's a kinda annoying when you are dealing with a Chinese and he portrays himself disdainfully as a higher being.
Re: Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians by Bishop4real: 9:24am On Apr 10, 2020
Oharina:
Tell them, wicked moda-f*ck*rs

Those are not Nigerians but Biafrans. They should meet their Minister of Information, Emma Powerless or their fugitive President, one parrot called Kanu, for help. grin grin grin

When they have issues, they remember they're Nigerians but when they're enjoying themselves with Nigerian passports ooo, they derive so much joy in rubbishing the country & calling it all manner of names. If I were the government, I will use this to teach them bitter lesson about what nationalism is all about.

Idiots
Re: Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians by Kingspin(m): 9:27am On Apr 10, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
Bad enough some worthless demons here were mocking them because of their inherent hatred for a section of the country.
Good Job, Mr CG!
I had known a long time ago several Nigerians are without sense.
Re: Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 10, 2020
blowjohn:

Stay there.
U think its nuclear attack we r talking about?
When Japan was suspected to have hacked into top companies systems in the US during Obama's time, few days later there was total blackout in Japan and no one could point fingers at the US.

Even the UK government wants to sue china for the outbreak to the tune of trillions of dollars
where did you get news that the UK wants to sue china? for trillions of dollars? grin I don't how you people come up with all this fake news or assumptions
Re: Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians by blowjohn(m): 9:30am On Apr 10, 2020
Re: Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians by LandOwners: 9:31am On Apr 10, 2020
EmekaBlue:
Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril good work atleast u retrieved their passport first

na igbo men form that consulate general office for guangzhou that year i was in china and it has started atleast paying off.

the major consulate at shanghai 上海 and embassy at Beijing北京 are full of lazy abooki and she-aboki wont even give a crap of what is happening to business men/traders at GuangZhou广州

that's how chinese ate my hard earned 10k usd and none wanted to help me even with all the paper evidence.

Now im back to this shithole nigeria suffering and starting from scratch again

May God punish them ten folds.
Idiot people

1 Like

Re: Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians by Oharina(m): 9:35am On Apr 10, 2020
Bishop4real:

Those are not Nigerians but Biafrans. They should meet their Minister of Information, Emma Powerless or their fugitive President, one parrot called Kanu, for help. grin grin grin

When they have issues, they remember they're Nigerians but when they're enjoying themselves with Nigerian passports ooo, they derive so much joy in rubbishing the country & calling it all manner of names. If I were the government, I will use this to teach them bitter lesson about what nationalism is all about.

Idiots
Yes they are Biafrans, and it takes a Biafran to speak for them. Is the person addressing the Chinese on their behalf not a Biafrian? Answer yes. Can an Hausa/fulani or a Yoruba man speak for them even when they have the power as it stands now to help them? The answere is no.

1 Like

Re: Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians by fid4fid: 9:38am On Apr 10, 2020
EmekaBlue:
But they were collecting money and didn't specify clearly. But actually its a representative company i already have a nigerian one...they just wicked man

No, nah! Nobody dey do WOFE. With REP you go get one red book like that wey go carry your passport photo and them go give you work Visa. Guys for street for let you know. You just dash them money....

If you cancel the application, them no go refund the money? That money do you start something good for 9ja.

1 Like

Re: Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians by Investnow2017: 9:39am On Apr 10, 2020
gypsey:
No! they can not, that's why business will carry on as ussual between china and countries after the pandemic, there will be no legal actions against china, the argument will go on for years, besides nothing could ever be proven against china they are very clever.

I understand you to mean that everything will return to normalcy. That makes me to feel that you seem to be underrating the magnitude of what has just happened to the world. Never in the history of mankind have nations of the world had to close borders, render millions of their workforce redundant, render school age children helpless at home and restrict movements and even go as far as defining how citizens must conduct themselves in public.

Do you know that not even the WWII did this to the world? The far reaching consequences and implications of what has just happened to the world will be unprecedented and so will nationalistic attitudes towards international relations post-convid-19 hectic season.

A factor will be which nation eventually comes up with the right vaccine or cure. Should it be China, what do you think will be the thinking of everyone?

Without a doubt nations henceforth will tread more cautiously with China and the implications of that will not be minimal. Don't tell me now that the CCP is not somewhat jittery. Iran and Brazil are major trade partners of China, but their comments recently speak volumes not to mention other nations that are mutely focusing on battling with the virus.

The pain for each nation is that China which mishandled this saga is celebrating victory while other nations are scouting for burial places to lay their dead loved ones courtesy this virus.

Things will never be the same again. Just as there was a heightened sense of security post 9/11 so it will be in nations' attitude towards China, and this will no doubt influence international policies from nation to nation. To think that it will be business as usual is, to me, an attempt to underrate the magnitude of this pandemic.

2 Likes

Re: Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians by andyanders: 9:42am On Apr 10, 2020
Same China that the country/minister imported to this country when her own were been thrown out of their apt. Don't we have doctors here, while Benue sacked 30 of their drs for nothing.
Re: Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 10, 2020
blowjohn:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/boris-johnson-urged-sue-china-21818859.amp

https://www.news18.com/amp/news/world/uk-think-tank-seeks-global-solidarity-to-sue-china-for-6-5-trillion-for-covering-up-coronavirus-2565637.html
boris jonhson URGED to sue china, Urged.

UK tink tank SEEKS global solidarity. So what? This doesn't mean anything. Every country would like to blame or sue china at this sentimental moment, but for what exactly? will any country ever sue china? Never going to happen!

If china is truely responsible for the virus, imagine what they could do next.
Re: Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians by 2sexycom(m): 9:45am On Apr 10, 2020
Sylraph1:
Good job to the NWAFO
Serious bro... While Abike Dabiri is nowhere to be found cos she will likely assume it is mostly igbos affected

1 Like

Re: Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians by 2sexycom(m): 9:47am On Apr 10, 2020
Investnow2017:

I understand you to mean that everything will return to normancy. That makes me to feel that you seem to be underrating the magnitude of what has just happened to the world. Never in the history of mankind have nations of the world had to close borders, render millions of their workforce redundant, render school age children helpless at home and restrict movements and even go as far as defining how citizens must conduct themselves in public.

Do you know that not even the WWII did this to the world? The far reaching consequences and implications of what has just happened to the world will be unprecedented and so will nationalistic attitudes towards international relations post-convid-19 hectic season.

A factor will be which nation eventually comes up with the right vaccine or cure. Should it be China, what do you think will be the thinking of everyone?

Without a doubt nations henceforth will tread more cautiously with China and the implications of that will not be minimal. Don't tell me now that the CCP is not somewhat jittery. Iran and Brazil are major trade partners of China, but their comments recently speak volumes not to mention other nations that are mutely focusing on battling with the virus.

The pain for each nation is that China which mishandled this saga is celebrating victory while other nations are scouting for burial places to lay their dead loved ones courtesy this virus.

Things will never be the same again. Just as there was a heightened sense of security post 9/11 so it will be in nations' attitude towards China, and this will no doubt influence international policies from nation to nation. To think that it will be business as usual is, to me, an attempt to underrate the magnitude of this pandemic.

Leave that guy. You shouldn't have written all these but I know it will serve others well who might be thinking like him. Japan is already making moves to take their factories out of China. When normalcy returns, others will follow and China will understand what they have done.
Re: Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians by PureGoldh(m): 9:49am On Apr 10, 2020
Princewell2012:

will u be able to convince me tbat ur honey is original?

Thank you.

Yes sir....the honey is locally cultivated and harvested...it's originality is 100 % guaranteed.

You can call/Whatsapp me on 081 0166 6771 let's talk about it
Re: Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians by henryobinna(m): 9:50am On Apr 10, 2020
gypsey:
That is what it looks like, can anyone proof any of it? china would say they lost thousands of their citizens too, the argument will go on for years with no end, meanwhile some countries will carry on business as ussual with china. alot of countries depends on chinese products.

If all this things you have mentioned are true? why have the Nigeria government employed the experrtise of some chinese doctors who are in Nigeria as we speak? Nigerian government obviously disagrees with your claims.
I think I made a mistake by engaging you in this conversation.

If you want to know if all I said we true or not, do your own independent research
Re: Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 10, 2020
Investnow2017:

I understand you to mean that everything will return to normancy. That makes me to feel that you seem to be underrating the magnitude of what has just happened to the world. Never in the history of mankind have nations of the world had to close borders, render millions of their workforce redundant, render school age children helpless at home and restrict movements and even go as far as defining how citizens must conduct themselves in public.

Ofcourse, this a great lesson for all nations, Everything will definitely change all over the world all kinds of new policies will be introduced.

let's assume for a second that china is responsible for the pandemic, then imagine what they could do next.

again like i ve said, when it comes to money making there are no boundaries. Don't you think millionaires would want desparately to recover their lost millions as a result of the pandemic?
Re: Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians by yaki84: 9:52am On Apr 10, 2020
helinues:
Learn to read the article not just the headline.

Ur hatred won't stop these guys from excelling.
I'm ibibio though.

1 Like

Re: Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians by shekauvsbuhari: 9:53am On Apr 10, 2020
helinues:
Do U have phobia for reading? Or is it comprehension problem U have? Read before commenting. They are residents and have never left the country.
Re: Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 10, 2020
henryobinna:
I think I made a mistake by engaging you in this conversation.

If you want to know if all I said we true or not, do your own independent research
You need to be realistic, and stop reading propagandous news. Did WHO admit to been in conivance with china?
how could china have stopped thousands of chinese from leaving china at the start of the pandemic?

I wasn't suggesting that your claims are lies, i was trying to say that they can not be proven, all parties involved will deny it.

let me give you something to ponder about, The UK have been selling weapons to saudi arabia, the saudis are using the UK and US weapons to bomb thousands of yemenis children and women, but they go around trying to liberate developing countries and give lectures on democracy. why?
Re: Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians by Blackking98(m): 9:57am On Apr 10, 2020
IamMichael:

Why will the USA attack China?
Do you think USA will be fōolish enough to attack a country with more than 256 nuclear war heads?
Ever heard of the word "Mutually Assured Destruction?".
The ignorance in this part of the world is really overwhelming!!!
the attack will most likely not be warfare, maybe economically or another way. Any war between US, Russia, China, UK is the end of humanity cuz they'll nook everyone back to the pre historic times
Re: Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians by Blackking98(m): 9:58am On Apr 10, 2020
yaki84:

Learn to read the article not just the headline.

Ur hatred won't stop these guys from excelling.
I'm ibibio though.
Ayen eka. Abadie
Re: Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians by Okikaneseokwu: 10:01am On Apr 10, 2020
[quote author=helinues post=88279396]Why are they also travelling to China this period or are they coming from Pluto?[/quote

Hatred has blocked ur sense of reasoning, why is it so hard for you to decipher they are residents?

1 Like

Re: Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians by danngnews: 10:01am On Apr 10, 2020
helinues:
Why are they also traveling to China this period or are they coming from Pluto?

Buhari Maga, why don't you keep quiet if you have nothing sensible to contribute? They leave in China, Ode.

1 Like

Re: Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians by Investnow2017: 10:09am On Apr 10, 2020
gypsey:
Ofcourse, this a great lesson for all nations, Everything will definitely change all over the world all kinds of new policies will be introduced.

let's assume for a second that china is responsible for the pandemic, then imagine what they could do next.

again like i ve said, when it comes to money making there are no boundaries. Don't you think millionaires would want desparately to recover their lost millions as a result of the pandemic?

And you think those millionaires' wings would not be clipped by nations imposing targeted policies? I am happy that you agree that the world will not remain the same again. That was very mature of you. Assuming the UK had lost Boris to the virus cheesy tongue smiley

The truth is that China is in trouble, trouble not knowing exactly how individual nations and world powers and their allies will react after breathing a sigh of relief from this pandemic.

And who knows, likely this virus has come to stay, until a vaccine or a cure is found the world has to look for a way to live around it. The world cannot remain in lock down indefinitely. This is where I fear for Africa, for so many reasons!
Re: Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians by Farmdog: 10:12am On Apr 10, 2020
PureGoldh:
Hmm...he is on point Sha...they always see we,Africans (Nigerians) as people they can toil with...Them dey form say they get sense pass.....which is literally wrong..Na just the kinda environment and the less opportunities that we have in dx country na e dey draw us back.

Raw Unadulterated Honey is readily available for you..Kindly Contact 081 01 66 6771 Now let's talk about it...No hug/handshake dx period..Stay Safe
@bolded- what is the cause of this drawback?

@italic - you know they are not wrong. You dont need to even dig deep for evidence. Simply open your eyes. If you wanna talk "Nigeria git sense pass China" then let that not be audio sense, show it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Group To Reno Omokri: Don’t Harass Buhari In Paris Or We Go After Your Family / Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? / Picture Of Governor Aregbesola Waving At 'Ghosts' In Transit - Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.