Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,864 members, 7,972,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 04:02 AM

Do You Need A Land For Agricultural Business? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Do You Need A Land For Agricultural Business? (619 Views)

Lands For Agricultural & Residential Purpose. Oyo State / A 14 Plot Farmland At Obafemi Owode Local Govt Area For Agricultural Use @3m / Farm Land available for sale for agricultural, residential and commercial needs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Land For Agricultural Business? by Soloproperties: 9:20am On Apr 10, 2020
DO YOU NEED A LAND FOR FARMING? ARE YOU INTO AGRICULTURAL BUSINESS? IF YES THEN WE HAVE YOU COVERED ������

GRACIAS AGRO-ALLIED FARMS LTD is giving you an opportunity to invest into Farming business in our Farm Estates.
EVERYBODY EATS EVERY DAY.

GRACIAS GLOBAL PROPERTY LTD is giving you an opportunity to invest into property with little money.

With just N480,000(Four Hundred and Eighty Thousand Naira) Outright.
N600,000(Six Hundred Thousand Naira) 3 - 6 Months.

You can secure a plot of land and start a farming business or you can resell or leases to people willing to venture into farming In the nearest future.

Our Farm Estates is in 3 different parcels
A . CASH CROP FARMING
B. ANIMAL HUSBANDRY
C. POULTRY & FISHERY

IF YOU BUY 5 PLOTS AND YOU GET 1 PLOT FREE ������
TITLE: AGRICULTURE ZONE
GRAB YOUR PLOTS NOW

Call/chat our hotline 07039514746,09054965788

Re: Do You Need A Land For Agricultural Business? by dawnomike(m): 9:22am On Apr 10, 2020
I wanted to scream when i saw the price... But when I saw the location, I calmed down!!! grin
This is a good one...

(1) (Reply)

A Friend Needs Help / My Real Estate Journey Episode 5 ( Ajebo And Coach Chudi ) / Ever Valuable Plots Of Estate Land For Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.