Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,400 members, 7,908,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 09:01 PM

Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State (55542 Views)

COVID-19: We May Be Counting Bodies In Hundreds In Next 3 Weeks - Boss Mustapha / The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State / We Want Tailors To Start Using Ankara To Make Face Masks - Boss Mustapha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by Ventura1: 11:04am On Apr 10, 2020
Everyone that keep supporting this mediocre government is also complicit and will share in the evil that will befall the leaders, unless they recant.

6 Likes

Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by Omooba77: 11:21am On Apr 10, 2020
Ventura1:
Everyone that keep supporting this mediocre government is also complicit and will share in the evil that will befall the leaders, unless they recant.
Our leaders are wicked, but it is never their problem, but we sycophants that flock round the crumble on their tables. Are they more than us, NO, but they have the strategy to keep us locked in place so they can treat us as slaves...

7 Likes

Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by Omooba77: 11:24am On Apr 10, 2020
Ishlove your 'face' scarce oo, greet beremx for me. Lalasticlala how is Chi babe. Happy Good Friday!
Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by GamalNasser: 11:28am On Apr 10, 2020
huptin:
You didn't know Nigeria's health infrastructure was such in a bad state, but you were always running abroad any time you cough, what were you running from? Witches and wizards?

Don't mind the idiot

4 Likes

Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by Omooba77: 12:00pm On Apr 10, 2020
You will not see the likes of Seunmsg and co on this trend, but let it be the other way round they will come out with all their monickers. I hope one day we will all wake up from our hypocrisy..

7 Likes

Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by Omooba77: 12:00pm On Apr 10, 2020
GamalNasser:

Don't mind the idiot
We their sycophants are the greatest idots!

5 Likes

Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by Omooba77: 12:08pm On Apr 10, 2020
How do we spend our health budget then?
Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by Beremx(f): 12:17pm On Apr 10, 2020
Omooba77:
Ishlove your 'face' scarce oo, greet beremx for me.
Lalasticlala how is Chi babe. Happy Good Friday!
Ishilove, this one they keep tagging me and you always, wetin we do? grin grin
Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by Omooba77: 1:01pm On Apr 10, 2020
Beremx:

Na happy Good Friday Greeting... Send our Food
Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by Ishilove: 1:11pm On Apr 10, 2020
Beremx:
I bow o
Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by meum: 1:18pm On Apr 10, 2020
Really?

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by Awoo88: 1:19pm On Apr 10, 2020
How you go know London no far before naaa

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by Duru9(m): 1:19pm On Apr 10, 2020
I wept profusely for Nigerian youths yesterday on realising that they do not know what they really want. They defend this madness as of the are under a spell! Over how many years now? How long will it take this Government to acquire Industrial Training on Governance? Meaning you don't know what you are doing since 2015 till date! Meaning you have been dishing out budgetary allocations to the sector fraudulently. Let's agree you inherit a bad health system, how long will it take you to build one?

5 Likes

Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by agbolahan1991(m): 1:19pm On Apr 10, 2020
imagine the stupid talk from the devils mouth.... how would he know.... May Allah save us from evil leaders

5 Likes

Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by Jaqenhghar: 1:19pm On Apr 10, 2020
In Niggeria even the docotrs fly abroad for treatment

[img]https://media1./images/0049af701713ea4bd36deb4482a13d39/tenor.gif?itemid=14134395[/img]

4 Likes

Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by bamasite2: 1:20pm On Apr 10, 2020
Now you know!

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by Vectorchuks: 1:20pm On Apr 10, 2020
The dumbest statement I have ever heard from Boss Mustapha

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by QweenM(f): 1:20pm On Apr 10, 2020
Now that you know how bad it is, what have you done differently.
Id.iots everywhere...smh

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by Helpfromabove1(m): 1:20pm On Apr 10, 2020
How will know since their is no money to embedded all thanks to coro coro virus , u can now see because u can also steal ,

you also see what you can steal

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by imma007: 1:21pm On Apr 10, 2020
Thunder fire u Sir

3 Likes

Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by Emmyviva: 1:21pm On Apr 10, 2020
how would you know,, when you and your family travel abroad for medical checkup and treatment...yeye�

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 10, 2020
Sgf you are mad

2 Likes

Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by Vulcan24(m): 1:22pm On Apr 10, 2020
I would like to be part of this presidential task force on COVID 19

I know what to do at the committee
Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by rayobaba(m): 1:22pm On Apr 10, 2020
Mr SGF, u were able to know because u people couldn't travel out for ds COVID 1-9

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by Talknochip(m): 1:23pm On Apr 10, 2020
Useless people!

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by Lovevick555(m): 1:23pm On Apr 10, 2020
Shameless idiots... angry

3 Likes

Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by Elinosweet143(f): 1:23pm On Apr 10, 2020
How will you know when you don't get sick, nonsense i am tempted to say thank God for corobaby all of us go taste same pot of soup for one place grin no more flying out for urgent medical attention, we die here

BTW are u interested in making a passive income with your phone and learning something productive in this lock down era, chat me up on watsapp on this number 08036868493 for details

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by Hades2016(m): 1:23pm On Apr 10, 2020
We all know he’s lying... Useless people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by Blackfire(m): 1:23pm On Apr 10, 2020
Thunder fire you and those who put you kleptomaniacs in power.

2 Likes

Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by ipobarethieves: 1:24pm On Apr 10, 2020
angry spit on u thieves..U deaf wen Aisha cry out undecided?Baztard

2 Likes

Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by Ladycewhy(f): 1:24pm On Apr 10, 2020
Of course he won't know since him and his family don't use Nigerian hospitals undecided. This country is so messed up Sha,smh

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by Kobicove(m): 1:24pm On Apr 10, 2020
Bloody liar!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

There Are 3 Strains Of COVID-19 In Nigeria - Redeemers University Professors / Ultrasound Scan Machine For Sale In Nigeria(lagos) / Reason Why You Should Monitor Your Period(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.