Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,806 members, 7,902,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 12:27 PM

Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State (55516 Views)

COVID-19: We May Be Counting Bodies In Hundreds In Next 3 Weeks - Boss Mustapha / The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State / We Want Tailors To Start Using Ankara To Make Face Masks - Boss Mustapha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by omooajisnooni: 4:10pm On Apr 10, 2020
Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by lookingfly: 4:19pm On Apr 10, 2020
Sai baba!!! Or masu gudu su gudu!!!...... It has been long i heard this mantra......Las Las both zombie and wailers go hearam for this 9ja grin
Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by Rubicon67(m): 4:23pm On Apr 10, 2020
Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by Blaizeless: 4:26pm On Apr 10, 2020
God will surely purnish this 'BOSS'.
Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 10, 2020
Isn't it your job to know?

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by AreaFada2: 4:36pm On Apr 10, 2020
True. Even Buhari and others do not know.

Governors make them cut tapes of new shining hospitals like Oshiomhole did in Benin Central Hospital. Without any patients or own equipment.

They also go abroad for own treatment and check up.

So we have leaders who do not even know what they preside over or what they need to improve.

Professor Adewole was the Saint in charge for 4 years. But of course APC are great according to zombies.

Revolution by the masses is long overdue.
Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by jasman1: 4:37pm On Apr 10, 2020
HAVE YOU SEEN WHY MANY CALL THESE SEMI ILLITRATES COMEDIANS?

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by jasman1: 4:38pm On Apr 10, 2020
HAVE YOU SEEN WHY MANY CALL THESE SEMI ILLITERATES COMEDIANS?
Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by suremanpatriot: 4:41pm On Apr 10, 2020
how wil yu knw whn yu and ya boss hybernate abroad for medicalcare.nNow yu face ya doomsday u wil drink agbo this time to surviv this coro fear
Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by tfelicityk(m): 4:52pm On Apr 10, 2020
What a shameful statement!
Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by Tonyfj2020(m): 4:57pm On Apr 10, 2020
How will the idiot know the condition of the Nigerian Hospitals when they go overseas for medical treatments
Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by Realadey(m): 4:59pm On Apr 10, 2020
Oloriburuku,when u don't go to hospital here,u prefer spending our looted funds abroad,bunch of idiots.
Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by galadima77(m): 5:08pm On Apr 10, 2020
Just when you think you've had enough...
Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by poyet(m): 5:15pm On Apr 10, 2020
Omooba77:

Like Always say, the greatest fear is that those leading are not really aware of the problem.
They are not aware? Why then do they take their sick families to private hospitals or abroad for treatment?
Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by Harunabisanti(m): 5:19pm On Apr 10, 2020
How he go know the condition, he will soon forget his own condition too
Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by yembet(f): 5:20pm On Apr 10, 2020
Valkrie:

Why you go know when you guys are busy chopping all the monies...!!
Even the imported China doctors can't save una.
What's the point of hiring an experience driver to come and drive car that the engine is already knocked...?
Simply one step forward and ten step backward...!!

Oni...Yeye...!!
The Lord will deal wit you and your cohorts, who has turned Nigeria, to what she is today.
The Lord will judge you all. I'm quite sure you live in Nigeria and you are part of the government, before you were appointed to lead a team.
Nothing had ever been put in places for the advantage of the citizens.
The government officials and their families, always rush abroad for treatments
But, next time you guys , might not be so lucky.
Nemesis will catch with you, all.
Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by enemyofprogress: 5:27pm On Apr 10, 2020
How you go know? Nonsense!

*FG should give our covid 19 money to Jehovah Witnesses to share to us. They know every compound in Nigeria!*

I greet you all ��
Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by stormborn28(m): 5:31pm On Apr 10, 2020
Omooba77:

Why una dey all this why lolo?
to be sincere, it will never be well with them and all their supporters... That ASO Rock hospital was given billions and tell me what did they do with the money ...useless government
Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by NwaliE01: 5:38pm On Apr 10, 2020
I am not surprised. Most of our leaders never entered a public hospital all their life time.
When Doctors protest and go on strike, usually it's because of their stomach and iota of infrastructure decadence.
Let me Borrow the words of Senator Enyinnaya, Boss Mustapha, this your surprise surprise us.
Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by anselaw(m): 5:42pm On Apr 10, 2020
may heaven ve mercy on u pple
Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by Mcbayo(m): 5:48pm On Apr 10, 2020
Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by Walehamzat: 5:59pm On Apr 10, 2020
No comment
Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by ItooWorWor(m): 6:00pm On Apr 10, 2020
imhotep:

Covik one nine is waiting for all of them in their sophisticated UK and American hospitals.
Sai baba.

cc lzaa itooworwor johnmartus
Sai El-dullarden grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 10, 2020
ItooWorWor:

Sai El-dullarden grin grin
Sai Düllardinho grin

Cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by ItooWorWor(m): 6:14pm On Apr 10, 2020
imhotep:
Sai Düllardinho grin
Cc lzaa
Buhatrick politrick has fired back cheesy nw dem go hear am grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 10, 2020
ItooWorWor:

Buhatrick politrick has fired back cheesy nw dem go hear am grin grin
DSS and Pythondance must be sent to arrest covikk one nine.

Cc lzaa johnmartus

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 10, 2020
Racoon:
Imagine the SGF of a nation saying this nonsense.Even if he's not directly involved in administration of the moribund health sector, he must have been in meetings wherein the minister of health or stakeholders in health issues have briefed the president about the sorry state of our health facilities.

While, nothing new.Boss Mustapha have simply re-confirmed the great disconnection between the govt & the pple they're administering as most of them dont seek healthcare in Nigeria.What a shame of a nation.
if you watched the entire thing on channels yesterday, the health minister made a bigger blunder when he said he didn't know that healthworkers were paid hazard allowance. There's nothing new about coronavirus and all healthworkers do is to take temperature. Na the thing wey vex me pass
Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by oyawork: 6:26pm On Apr 10, 2020
Do you still have your old CV for a new job application?
Get Updated. Visit www.oyawork.com and upload your CV for repackaging.
Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by ItooWorWor(m): 6:26pm On Apr 10, 2020
imhotep:
DSS and Pythondance must be sent to arrest covikk one nine.
Cc lzaa johnmartus
grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 10, 2020
Sorry my Country
Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by Awoleesu(m): 6:34pm On Apr 10, 2020
I hate sounding rude and invective...

But

Mustapha Boss,

Aiye e ko ni daaa!
Re: Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State by KaptainAfrika: 6:35pm On Apr 10, 2020
This man that jets off to Germany for his medical check-up!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ultrasound Scan Machine For Sale In Nigeria(lagos) / There Are 3 Strains Of COVID-19 In Nigeria - Redeemers University Professors / Reason Why You Should Monitor Your Period(photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.