Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,946 members, 7,879,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:26 AM

Why Do I Prefer Women Half Naked To Completely Naked? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Prefer Women Half Naked To Completely Naked? (6324 Views)

Prostitute Creates Scene Completely Naked After Her Customer Refused To Pay Her / South African Lady Goes Completely Naked To Celebrate Zulu Culture (photos) / 5 Reason Why Do Men Prefer Women Without Makeup? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do I Prefer Women Half Naked To Completely Naked? by Phenomenal16(f): 10:07am On Apr 11, 2020
ProfDview1:

I prefer seeing phenomenal16 fully naked.. Internally naked..

Yes, pheno I wud love to see ur unclothedness... I wunt do anytin too, I just wanna do some Art and painting work gringrin
,,,"SAY NO TO WEED"
Re: Why Do I Prefer Women Half Naked To Completely Naked? by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 11, 2020
Phenomenal16:
,,,"SAY NO TO WEED"

Honestly I wud love to see ur unclothedness... Trust mi.... I will Fast with the drawings
Re: Why Do I Prefer Women Half Naked To Completely Naked? by Elimon(m): 11:35am On Apr 11, 2020
Lol...same here...even told my gf she shouldn't be going completely naked
Seems like watching seasonal movie and waiting for next episode... That feelings
Re: Why Do I Prefer Women Half Naked To Completely Naked? by majamajic(m): 11:42am On Apr 11, 2020
sylvez:

You mean half bread is better than....full bread cool

I should have use some examples, but let me respect myself
Re: Why Do I Prefer Women Half Naked To Completely Naked? by rex444(m): 12:21pm On Apr 11, 2020
bodybuilder:
Do any one feel this same way.
Like prefer women wearing only and under wear
Or wearing a crop top or singlet to complete unclothedness?
and they are Petit with bubble butt and flat tummy ...with fluffy hair around her small face
Re: Why Do I Prefer Women Half Naked To Completely Naked? by Reichel99(f): 5:11pm On Apr 11, 2020
kenodrill:

How u doing
I am fine.
Re: Why Do I Prefer Women Half Naked To Completely Naked? by kenodrill: 5:20pm On Apr 11, 2020
Reichel99:
I am fine.

Good to know you are doing good.
Re: Why Do I Prefer Women Half Naked To Completely Naked? by Beirut01: 5:23pm On Apr 11, 2020
Actually, nudity of a woman isn't that attractive. It's disgusting. it's best not to see her stark naked, then you start questioning and thinking if this was what you have been chasing all along. Not really worth it tho

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omo!!! Red Pill Is Going Viral See As Them Finish This Lady On Twitter. / South Sudan Is Blessed / Why A Man Should Have More Than One Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.