Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,228 members, 7,943,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 02:15 PM

Truth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Truth (228 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Truth by nick50(m): 1:54pm On Apr 10, 2020
N I G E R I A

This is why our so called rich men and politicians are not friendly to the Poor.

• Dangote donates #1.2b to federal government for Covid-19, instead of sharing spagetti to it's customers, or bring down the price of it's food commodities.

• Emeka Offor donates #12b to federal government instead of giving one month free power supply (NEPA LIGHT) to it's customers.

• Banks are donating #1b and above, instead of crediting the account of it's customers with at least #10,000 each.

• Mike Adenuga, (Globacom) donated above #1b to federal government instead of giving it's Glo customers free one month unlimited data to stay at home.

If i say that this people are not our friends, it will look like i don't like the Rich Billionaires in our Nation, but the bitter truth is this,...

= it's me and you that buys their products on daily basis, Just to make dem rich.
= it's me and you that use and pay for their services on daily basis, Just to make dem rich.
= it's me and you that campaign and vote for dem, Just to make dem win.

Now, look at how they lock us up at home,
No free Food
No free lights
No free Data
No free Money to pay at least one month rent
No free Dstv, Gotv, Startimes subscription

My brothers and sisters, is this a Country?.

Why must they politicise everything?
Why must they use every situation to punished the public?
Why must they make us miserable, Just because dey are honourable?
Why must we always pay for their Sins?

Now, they have stationed military men everywhere to flog us like animals, and destroy our foodstuffs and belongings. What is our crime in this country

Re: Truth by Olunmercy56(f): 1:57pm On Apr 10, 2020
Only God knows embarassed cry Maybe any politicians should be using local guns for swearing in undecided
Re: Truth by JAYEFF: 2:26pm On Apr 10, 2020
Olunmercy56:
Only God knows embarassed cry Maybe any politicians should be using local guns for swearing in undecided

If you meant the local Gods, I agree with you. Any leader who doesn't have the good of the nation at heart should slump and die.

The others are just business men. I don't hold anything against them.
Re: Truth by helinues: 2:27pm On Apr 10, 2020
Audio donations

Imagine Deeper life with one of the highest poor members also still donating N50m to FG

(1) (Reply)

Money Drying Up Under Apc - Folks Redo Your Budgets I Mean Your Personal Budgets / COVID-19: Good News For Oyo State Residents As Ex Lawmaker Touches Lives / Rent To Own Amnesty Request For Homeowners In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.