Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,342 members, 7,974,455 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 04:09 AM

COVID-19 CURED: Governor Of Oyo State Recovered From Coronavirus; Shares Secret - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 CURED: Governor Of Oyo State Recovered From Coronavirus; Shares Secret (218 Views)

Very Old People Who Recovered From Coronavirus Disease Around The World / Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus: Young People Are Not Immune From Coronavirus / British Man Dies From Coronavirus In Japan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 CURED: Governor Of Oyo State Recovered From Coronavirus; Shares Secret by Aripod84: 1:55pm On Apr 10, 2020
The governor of Oyo State, Seyi Makinde, explained how he recovered from COVID-19 a week after he had been tested positive for the disease.

PREMIUM TIMES reported how the governor went to Twitter on Sunday to reveal that he had tested negative for the new virus. He is one of the three governors who tested positive last week. Others were the governors of Bauchi and Kaduna, Bala Mohammed and Nasir El-Rufai respectively.

Speaking in a telephone interview during the Fresh FM broadcast, Ibadan, on Monday night, Mr. Makinde said he was using honey, Vitamin C and Blackseed Oil.

"My really close friend and uncle, Dr. Muyideen Olatunji, is in charge of Oyo State Primary Health Care. He came up to me and says, "Look, I'm going to give you this black seed oil, it boosts immunity. And I mixed it up with the honey and took one teaspoon in the morning and one at night.”

"There are local ways to improve immunity. Our people are not expected to worry. Just as I was able to just get the virus out of my body, so will most of our men.

READ MORE HERE:

"I've lost a little bit of

weight, which I thinkis healthy.

If you're in loneliness, theinclination is to

watch TV and cook, I'vebeen eating amala.

But I used

thetreadmill, too.

It has also been a time toreflect and look at the projects, strategiesand stuff that we want to do

for thepeople of Oyo State, as well as to reflecton how the COVID-19 can affect ussocially and economically.

Mr. Makinde also said that he would ensure that no resident of the state will die from the virus.

Speaking about the restriction of movement in Oyo State, he said: "We have been very cautious in not directing the complete lockdown until the naturopathic remedies are in place. A big problem for us is that we have to cut out middlemen, and we also need to ensure that those who really need palliatives are the ones who get palliatives.

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Benefits Of Baking Soda / Post Tb Patients Share Your Experience / The 5 Things You Should Be Doing Daily For A Healthy Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.