Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,674 members, 7,979,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 04:56 AM

Post Tb Patients Share Your Experience - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Post Tb Patients Share Your Experience (219 Views)

Breakthrough Action Nigeria Gives Hope To TB Patients In Anambra / Coronavirus: Share Your Experience Staying At Home / TB Patients Get In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Post Tb Patients Share Your Experience by TOM208: 8:19am On Apr 13, 2020
I have a very close family member who was treated for TB in 2018, he took the TB drugs for 6months.TB was cured but a lot happen to him during and after the treatment. During the treatment he use to complain abnormal beating of the heart and doctors place him on bisoprolol. After the TB treatment the cardiologist continue to treat him for abnormal heart beat and heart related test was normal: ecg,echo,xray,lipids,cardiac troponin I.

But during the treatment and even up till now he do experience chest pain and difficult in breathing once a while. At times the difficult in breathing can be severe that will need to rush him to hospital.
The last visit to hospital, the doctors suspect pneumothorax. But one amazing thing is he was having severe difficult in breathing at home doing as if he is going to pass out but on getting to hospital. He felt better than the way he was at home. I remember sometimes ago a doctor said couple with is medical history he is having panic attack. Because he will feel and impending doom at home but at the hospital he will be relieved.
And also he can't stay where there is smokes or frying of palm oil and the likes. If he stays there, the next thing is difficult in breathing. But prior to TB he wasn't like that. All test carried out by doctors revealed he is not asthmatic.

TB patients how do you feel after your treatment?
Is there a possibility that the drugs cures TB and cause some damages in the body system

I believe this may help our doctors in the treatment of the future patients.
Thank you.
Re: Post Tb Patients Share Your Experience by TOM208: 11:30am On Apr 14, 2020
Share your experience

(1) (Reply)

The 7 Foods That Remove Excess Belly Fat Fast / Coronavirus: No New Case In Kano On Thursday – Kano State Govt Counters NCDC / Birth Control- The Best Natural Family Planning Methods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.