Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,143 members, 7,949,946 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 12:30 AM

21 Years With No Dad - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 21 Years With No Dad (1087 Views)

After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) / Father And Son Take Same Photo For 27 Years. With A Happy Ending. / Man Returns To Children He Abandoned For Eight Years (With Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

21 Years With No Dad by lobinoxebe(m): 12:31pm On Jun 06, 2007
My elder once told me when i was 17 years old that she is my mother, I later went to my mum and she explained to me that she is my grandma,

she explained to me that my dad ran away after when my mum decided not to terminate the pregnancy.

Early this year, i got a call from my sister which happen to be my mum that my dad came back to meet her,

he his hapily married with children and he spoke to me on phone, I have not seen him yet but please advice me on what to do on seeing him,
Re: 21 Years With No Dad by uchetobi(f): 3:03pm On Jun 06, 2007
But since your mum wants you to meet your dad. Go see him then – with an open mind. Give him a chance to explain why he is 21 yrs late and an opportunity to make it up to you. All the best. And don’t forget God is your ultimate father.
Re: 21 Years With No Dad by efuah(f): 3:36pm On Jun 06, 2007
uchetobi:

But since your mum wants you to meet your dad. Go see him then – with an open mind. Give him a chance to explain why he is 21 years late and an opportunity to make it up to you. All the best. And don’t forget God is your ultimate father.

good advice kiss
Re: 21 Years With No Dad by lobinoxebe(m): 9:42am On Jun 07, 2007
Since the time he called me on phone, which is 1 month ago, He never showed up.
Re: 21 Years With No Dad by danniecool(m): 4:59pm On Jun 07, 2007
Maybe he is feeling guilty, so He doesn't know how to confront you, I advice you to go see him yourself and make him to understand what life has been without him.
Re: 21 Years With No Dad by smile007: 6:59pm On Jun 07, 2007
what a pity cry well when u meet him welcome him as ur father.best regards
Re: 21 Years With No Dad by Chiori(m): 1:01am On Aug 05, 2007
phew! these are the sort of complications a guy can do without. lobinexe, i do not envy you at all. but just go meet him. keep the doors open. but o, what hurt you must be going thru now. it makes me emotional already. take heart
Re: 21 Years With No Dad by uchetobi(f): 4:26pm On Aug 08, 2007
If he still hasn’t shown up, don’t put your life on hold, go ahead with your normal activities, am sure when the time is right he’l have to show his face one way or the other, cheers
Re: 21 Years With No Dad by Ralvy(m): 3:45pm On Aug 09, 2007
eeeh ya,
Muhahahahahhaa
cry cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Is It Normal Choosing A Spouse Through 3rd Party Referral / The Reason Why Women Cheat. / I Need Nigeria Private Shipping Companies For Intl Forwarding Service Pls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.