Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,009 members, 7,903,223 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 08:12 AM

‘I Was Raped Repeatedly At 19’ – Lady Gaga Open Up To Operah Winfrey. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Was Raped Repeatedly At 19’ – Lady Gaga Open Up To Operah Winfrey. (1142 Views)

Swedish Rapper Einar Shot Dead At 19 (Pictures) / ‘I Was Raped Repeatedly At 19’ – Lady Gaga Open Up To Operah Winfrey. / Lady Gaga reveal's she was raped repeatedly when she was at age 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Was Raped Repeatedly At 19’ – Lady Gaga Open Up To Operah Winfrey. by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 11, 2020
Get more news Updates, celebrity gists, sports news, gossips @ https://www.fixednaijablog.com

American singer Stefanie Joanne Angelina Germano, Popularly knows by stage name Lady Gaga, has reveal that she was sexually assaulted when she was 19.

The award winning music star reveal this during an interview with Oprah Winfrey,

American producer to kick off the TV host nine city 2020 vision ‘your life in focus tour with WW’.

Lady Gaga covers a slew of different topics including her teenage sexual assault

experience, while speaking in front of 15,000 fans in the fort Lauderdale.

“I was raped repeatedly when i was 19 years old, i develop PSTD as a result of being raped and also not processing that trauma, i

did not have anyone help me, i did not have a therapist, i did not have a psychiatrist, i did not have a doctor to help me through it.

I just all of a sudden became a star and was traveling the world, going from hotel room to

garage to limo to stage and I never deal with it” Gaga said.....

Read More News Below ⬇⬇⬇

https://fixednaijablog.com//i-dont-want-burna-boy-to-win-the-grammy-award-because-am-scared-of-his-attitude-towards-fame-and-wealth-nigerian-lady-confessed/

Re: ‘I Was Raped Repeatedly At 19’ – Lady Gaga Open Up To Operah Winfrey. by Smartbrainfix: 7:34am On Apr 11, 2020
Ok
Re: ‘I Was Raped Repeatedly At 19’ – Lady Gaga Open Up To Operah Winfrey. by iammo(m): 7:36am On Apr 11, 2020
eyah
Re: ‘I Was Raped Repeatedly At 19’ – Lady Gaga Open Up To Operah Winfrey. by Themegbuzie: 7:41am On Apr 11, 2020
Re: ‘I Was Raped Repeatedly At 19’ – Lady Gaga Open Up To Operah Winfrey. by midashenry(m): 7:43am On Apr 11, 2020
Ok
Everybody now seems to have a rape history
Re: ‘I Was Raped Repeatedly At 19’ – Lady Gaga Open Up To Operah Winfrey. by delishpot: 8:06am On Apr 11, 2020
midashenry:
Ok
Everybody now seems to have a rape history

Not surprised. If we want to tell ourselves the truth, sexual abuse is rampant in our world.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Was Raped Repeatedly At 19’ – Lady Gaga Open Up To Operah Winfrey. by Aidejay(m): 8:50am On Apr 11, 2020
Boohoo!
What else...?
Re: ‘I Was Raped Repeatedly At 19’ – Lady Gaga Open Up To Operah Winfrey. by DanseMacabre(m): 9:36am On Apr 11, 2020
Little wonder she went gaga.

(1) (Reply)

Honestly I Miss Sex — Blessing Ofoegbu / Video Of Singer Lyta In The Toilet With Coco Brown Surfaces / See Hilarious Reason Why Praise Was Evicted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.