Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,996 members, 7,903,168 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 06:44 AM

Lady Gaga reveal's she was raped repeatedly when she was at age 19 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Gaga reveal's she was raped repeatedly when she was at age 19 (875 Views)

I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 / ‘I Was Raped Repeatedly At 19’ – Lady Gaga Open Up To Operah Winfrey. / Naira Marley Was Wanted For Robbery & Sexual Assault In London At Age 19 (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Gaga reveal's she was raped repeatedly when she was at age 19 by Lorddamlad1(m): 12:48pm On Jan 07, 2020
During an interview with Oprah American born pop star lady Gaga made known to everyone that she developed PTSD as a result of being raped and not being able to process the trauma. she said "i did not have anyone to help me, i didn't have a therapist, i did not have a psychiatrist, i did not have a doctor to help me through it. To read more click on link below:

https://damladupdates..com/2020/01/lady-gaga-reveals-she-was-raped.html

Re: Lady Gaga reveal's she was raped repeatedly when she was at age 19 by rosy1992(f): 1:01pm On Jan 07, 2020
You are a strong lady.
Re: Lady Gaga reveal's she was raped repeatedly when she was at age 19 by hisgrace090: 1:04pm On Jan 07, 2020
Now better than those rapist.

1 Like

Re: Lady Gaga reveal's she was raped repeatedly when she was at age 19 by Goldencheese(m): 1:09pm On Jan 07, 2020
Lady Gaga is now a survivor and success story.
Re: Lady Gaga reveal's she was raped repeatedly when she was at age 19 by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 07, 2020
One of the female celebs i respect so much.
She is a strong woman.

Her movie "Shallow" is one movie i refused to delete since i saw it years ago.

I still watch it sometimes till today.
Re: Lady Gaga reveal's she was raped repeatedly when she was at age 19 by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 07, 2020
Old gist. @op this is not news. Ladygaga has told us this since she released her 1st album, Fame, in 2008. She was terribly bullied and called ugly too, even though shes from a rich home.

Good thing the adversity didnt kill her belief in her talent.

(1) (Reply)

Tacha and Naira Marley listed among Top 5 celebrities to watch out for in 2020 / Ice Prince And 6 Other Nigeria Musician Whose Career Has Gone From Good To Worse / Actress Rachael Okonkwo Becomes Enugu State Ambassador On Youth Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.