Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,294 members, 7,897,411 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 01:35 PM

Ways To Find Your Old Friend - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ways To Find Your Old Friend (778 Views)

Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age / Marrying An Old Friend From Back Home / Lesson: Never Punish A New Friend For An Old Friend Flaws (meme) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ways To Find Your Old Friend by taylorleo: 2:13pm On Apr 11, 2020
We all know that friends are one of the main and foremost parts of our lives and it is hard to survive without making friends at school, college, university, at in general. We all lose them at a certain age, and time due to many reasons, so here in this article we will let you know how you can reconnect with those to whom you lost at an earlier phase from some reason.

Following are some of the friends to whom you would lose at certain time due to losing contact, leaving your school or college, and roommates.

Finding Friend to whom you lose as a Child

This seems to be really hard as I myself have experienced it. There are many people who would probably relate. Most of the times, we lose friends as a child from our class or school. There can be many reasons of this disconnection. Get to know a lot more in detail about other better ways to finding your lost friends and loved ones to Zosearch.com now. One of the most important one is that they change school because their parents are going to separate, or they need to change their home because of some personal reason. You can send emails and text messages but the charms ends with the passage of time and life moves on.

Roommates

Kids who used to live in dorms would relate. Mostly in schools and colleges we make friends and the room that has been allotted to us is being shared by another kid or a number of kids. Obviously, we feel attached with them because now they are close to us and we share same space. We lose contact when our academic phase ends.

Ways to Find your Old Friend

• You can go for a people search to find out about your long lost friend.

• Go for google search, as it is one of the best tools to find friends easily. As we all know that internet has saved our public information and by browsing your old friend’s name you would be able to find about their address, and contact number.

• Try out social media websites to find an old friend. This way is also popular but the chances to find them out are less. Still you can go for this way and maybe if you are lucky enough then you would be able to trace them.
Re: Ways To Find Your Old Friend by 2special(m): 2:17pm On Apr 11, 2020
Make money, be influencer/popular, they will be the one looking for you....you won't know all your family/relations until you're wealthy.
Re: Ways To Find Your Old Friend by blackboy(m): 2:26pm On Apr 11, 2020
Make it in life. Be a Dangote or President you will not need to find them na them go look for you
Re: Ways To Find Your Old Friend by Bewiseedet(m): 2:43pm On Apr 11, 2020
001. Make it big in life then they will all come out of their hideout
Re: Ways To Find Your Old Friend by veave(f): 2:49pm On Apr 11, 2020
I'm looking for my old friend Muhammed Awwalu. Attended tiny tots nursery and primary school markudi. We graduated in 1998. Someone said he got into mount Saint Gabriel Secondary School Markudi Same 1998 so he should have graduated 2004. Please I'm looking for him we where sit mates in primary school. Anyone that knows him or went to same school please give me info. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Ways To Find Your Old Friend by preciousele(f): 2:51pm On Apr 11, 2020
2special:
Make money, be influencer/popular, they will be the one looking for you....you won't know all your family/relations until you're wealthy.
HMM, U RE VERY CORRECT BRO... GOD SHOULD PLEASE BLESS US

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

All Fathers Please Come In / How Has The Corona Pandemic Affected You? Positive Or Negative / SOLD!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.