Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,453 members, 7,937,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 11:00 PM

Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say (64197 Views)

FG Speaks On When Covid-19 Lockdown Will Be Over In Nigeria / The End Of The Global Lockdown Will Begin In Africa / Lai Mohammed: Lockdown Will Be Extended If Nigerians Don’t Behave Themselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by Jeromejnr(m): 8:20pm On Apr 11, 2020
Luckydubby7:
My only issue here is that he didn't even tell us when exactly it will end. Hmm no hope oooo
This year nawah ooooo

He can't tell you when it will end.

There are a lot of factors to consider.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 8:21pm On Apr 11, 2020
I am not staying at home next week oooo angry sad sad
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by TheKingIsHere: 8:21pm On Apr 11, 2020
Duru9:
angry

Which kind wahala be this

I don already buy sniper keep sha

If there's no movement on Monday I won't have any choice than to ease this whole stress I don really suffer this life

Stop this idiotic statement and keep it to yourself. angry

It is not needed here
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by mema900: 8:22pm On Apr 11, 2020
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by noziz(m): 8:22pm On Apr 11, 2020
KirkoBlack:
Make dey kuku kill me

Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by ikmuan(m): 8:22pm On Apr 11, 2020
Monday is Easter Monday na. Tuesday is d suppose day for resumption of activities. Brace up for d worst, God help us

Duru9:
angry

If there's no movement on Monday I won't have any choice than to ease this whole stress I don really suffer this life
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by noziz(m): 8:23pm On Apr 11, 2020
Which kind wahala be this?

Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by kunletexs: 8:24pm On Apr 11, 2020
Why is it that he can't come and publicly address the nation. Haba! Your own na to sign statement join body. Haba! USA president can address his citizens 3times a day, UK can do so almost every day, why your own get k- leg?

What stupid parameter this one dey talk to collect money? BVN dey there now. Send in the money to everyone's account. What the use of BVN again if no be for personal identification.

To the FG, why is it always future (impossible) tense you always use. Watch the body language of developed country na future continuous tense. E.g

USA president: I have signed in the health care workers bills which would allow them have increase financial benefits...... they are trying AND WE WOULD continue to support them.

Naija president: we shall SOON Start to be given everybody N20k..
...please kindly listen to the radio broadcast.....

This government sick o. If you say make we all they gather come dey collect money. 3thimgs are involved :

1.) hope say officials would not tell you say they are collecting tax?
2.) hope say as you dey collect am, boys no dey ayagi am
3.) hope say no be death sentence be that as boys fit come, spray the queue and fab the money.

Just thinking aloud

1 Like

Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by Amaefuleteddy: 8:26pm On Apr 11, 2020
Duru9:
angry

My guy relax, e never reach like that, its a matter of time,be patient
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by eneyoduke(m): 8:27pm On Apr 11, 2020
This one strong with no duration grin shocked chai

God please use the blood you share for us on the cross to heal our nation
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by kunletexs: 8:27pm On Apr 11, 2020
noziz:
Which kind wahala be this?

Oga mi, na photo shop abi na real? Me just dey ask ni o
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by Amaefuleteddy: 8:32pm On Apr 11, 2020
sammyj:
;DThis is a story of stay at and die of hunger or go out eat and die of Corona virus if the government does not roll out parlatives that will assist all Nigerians and not only the vulnerable individuals otherwise gbege and casala go bust!! shocked

Lol, funny but truth bro!
God will see us tru!
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 8:32pm On Apr 11, 2020
Duru9:
angry

How Much Do you want
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by Tywo2018: 8:32pm On Apr 11, 2020
Correct.
LEBEfirstson:
Their advisers are the UK and the USA hahahahhaha... They can't make decisions on themselves
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 11, 2020
Duru9:
angry

why you come dea tell us? You want make we stop you?
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by WeRblessed(f): 8:33pm On Apr 11, 2020
Duru9:
angry

Please try not to take your life because of any situation. You family and friends love you. Everything is gonna be alright okay.
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by kunletexs: 8:37pm On Apr 11, 2020
Who are his advisers?

Shey no be Abba kyari?

OK, waiting for am to come from isolation?

You gonna wait tire. Release us since na future impossible tense we dey hear everyday.

Buhari should Bury him head in shame as in ALL PROMISES CANCELLED:
*I would lead the fight against boko haram. [from the back]
* N5000 monthly would be given to unemployed [lazy] youths.
* I would make boko haram issue a forgotten event in one month of assuming office
(help me supply more promises)

Click 'like' if he has fulfilled all the promises and ' share' if na all promises cancelled
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by nairaman66(m): 8:37pm On Apr 11, 2020
Buhari is running a satanic government!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by chrischukszy01(m): 8:37pm On Apr 11, 2020
Duru9:
angry

. People that want to commit succide don't inform d public, so when u r ready we will know, but for now just shift!
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by honest1480(m): 8:37pm On Apr 11, 2020
Duru9:
angry

Pls don't kill yourself for government that doesn't care about your existence. Stand to your feet and make a better life for yourself. There is always light at the end of every tunnel.
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by bjgurl(f): 8:37pm On Apr 11, 2020
Hunger ooo
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by wolfenstein(m): 8:38pm On Apr 11, 2020
Hunger will kill faster than the virus....
Landlords will not hear there hasn't been work or dey haven't paid you.
Electricity distribution company won't hear I don't have money for the bill when they bring bills....
People may likely turn at each other....

“For those who suffer most egregiously, the government has announced multiple measures to assist: 70,000 tonnes of grain is being released from the National Strategic Grain Reserves for distribution to those in most need; distribution of small cash payments are also being made, and will continue to be made by the Federal Government in the states and local government areas.

This 2 highlighted portions are really bad, so it's not even those in need but those in most need, then small cash. FG are using us to play chess.

God we need you now...
Nigeria is in a Big Mess right now

1 Like

Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by Arijude(m): 8:38pm On Apr 11, 2020
rusher14:

You mean like your lord and personal saviour - Donald Trump?
can your dead fossil of a president perform like Trump?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by safetyzone(m): 8:39pm On Apr 11, 2020
Duru9:
angry

Please let us know when you drink the sniper. God have mercy on your soul.
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by rusher14: 8:40pm On Apr 11, 2020
Arijude:
can your dead fossil of a president perform like Trump?

Take a record 17 milliom people into joblessness?

Be inadequately prepared for a pandemic such that 20 thousand people die ?

No, buhari wouldn't do that.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by AsawanaDgreat: 8:40pm On Apr 11, 2020
Na die guys dey be that oo
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by ALABACONNECT(m): 8:40pm On Apr 11, 2020
This is just wow!!!
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by MadeINchenzen2: 8:40pm On Apr 11, 2020
Bigcowhorn:

So you're still alive, this Chinese robot
Of course I'm back Can't allow criminals overrun our favorite playground, can we?
lol
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by SilvaBullet: 8:41pm On Apr 11, 2020
Follow Follow.
Re: Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 11, 2020
GamalNasser:

It very temporary , the jobs will be back once this is over but will Buharis jobs ever even arrive ? We are still waiting for the jobs he promised rather he has stopped the NBS from releasing unemployment stats cheesy cheesy. Shameless people

Nope, the US is worse off as well. Try watching news updates on YouTube.

Millions of Americans have lost their jobs. Companies are shutting down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kufre Carter: Governor Emmanuel Gave N4m To #EndSARS Protesters, I Got N500k / #EndSARS: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Death Threats / Court Affirms Hope Uzodinma As Imo APC Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.