Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,933 members, 7,927,752 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 09:20 PM

Uniuyo Resumption Date - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniuyo Resumption Date (20992 Views)

Obafemi Awolowo University Resumption date: 10th January 2016 / What Is The Situation In Your School On Resumption? / ASUU Strike:about To Be Called Off,varsity's Resumption Date About To Be Known! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Mattex001(m): 8:39pm On Feb 16, 2011
I dnt tink so but i knw all skul pay aceptance fee b4 registration.
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Miatha(f): 8:58pm On Feb 16, 2011
ddc machine:

Is acceptance fee what they call 'restoration' fee?
NO. It nt, Restoratn fee iz d 2nd semesta sch fee, as we pay our feez each semesta nt session lyk oda schs.
@mattex, yeah itz after u'v bin screend by ur dept dat u go ahead 2pay ur aceptance den u take ur certificates& aceptance rcipt 2ur faculty 4anoda screenin datz where u'll be givn autority 2pay feez
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Nsiman(m): 9:09pm On Feb 16, 2011
This thread is very interesting
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Kadata(m): 9:49pm On Feb 16, 2011
chiberry :

Nnaemeka Chikwem- sociology. i wud be very greatful if you can do it for me. tanks and God bless.

okay. I'll check tomorrow
chiberry :

i alwaz had this in mind to tell you -YOU ARE A NICE PERSON,MAY GOD STRENGHTEN YOU AND CROWN YOUR EFFORTS WITH SUCCESS.
thank you. . . I really appreciate.
chiberry :

pls i wud love to ask, are we going to resume the same month of our registration?, i mean are we going to begin lectures that same month(march) we register,

yes. Registration and lectures will go simultaneously. Let's say the first two weeks will do for registration . . .then after that lectures begin in full. Even if you do not cover your registration in 2weeks. . .there's a whole semester for that.
chiberry :

and my next question, can someone pay my acceptance and school fees for me, so that i can prepare very well before coming over. tanks for your assistance so far, i really appreciate it.
don't be in a hurry. I'd advise you get ur materials for screening as earlier posted on this thread. . .and prepare more money as well.
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Enouwem(m): 8:54am On Feb 17, 2011
[flash=200,200]http://[i][i]THE SUPPLEMENTARY LIST IS NOT COMPLETE NAAA,
WE ONLY HAVE COMM ART ONLY IN D ART SECTION
[/i][/i][/flash] embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Enouwem(m): 8:57am On Feb 17, 2011
[flash=200,200]http://[i][i]THE SUPPLEMENTARY LIST IS NOT COMPLETE NAAA,
WE ONLY HAVE COMM ART ONLY IN D ART SECTION
[/i][/i][/flash] embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Enouwem(m): 9:07am On Feb 17, 2011
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by chiberry(f): 9:30am On Feb 17, 2011
tanks Martha, u are d BOMB. Mr Kadata, wud be xpecting a reply for my broda. tanks for your help so far, you are simply d BEST
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by vicano555: 4:12pm On Feb 17, 2011
please will the screening require WAEC TESTIMONIAL AND JAMB ORIGINAL RESULT especially with us that got admission thru supplementary,
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by tonexijey: 4:41pm On Feb 17, 2011
vicano555

If u don't have the Original WAEC Certificate, then u will need ur statement of result and ur testimonial. Probably, ur Original Jamb Slip will be required too.

U are most welcome to the Univeristy where Certificate or Result is not a common commodity for sale for money (sorting), but u rather get exactly what u input in.

Best Regard and tighten ur bet.

Kudos and congratulation to u all that were sucessful and more efffort for those that are still believing God.

Thanks
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by tonexijey: 4:46pm On Feb 17, 2011
Hi Enouwem and others,

It's not all course that are available in supplimentary. But those courses that were advertised would surely be pasted if there is vacancy in the department.

Stay cool
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by vicano555: 4:50pm On Feb 17, 2011
@tonex thanks for the reply, i do have all my cert ready, just the testimonial and jamb original i want to know if they are required, i can get the jamb original but not sure about the testimonial
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by tonexijey: 4:56pm On Feb 17, 2011
Hi,

Acceptance fee is different from restoration fee. For example, last year, Acceptance fee was N10, 000, while restoration fee is N20, 000. Fresh Student for last year paid between N60, 000 to N66, 000 depending on the faculty. Social Science it’s about N61, 000. The payment can be made in two installments, while u can still pay once if u have the money
But it’s for last year, probably, it will remain the same.

Note: Hostel fee is not inclusive oh, cos, they paid about N8, 000 for Hostel accommodation oh.

Best Regards oh
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by tonexijey: 5:02pm On Feb 17, 2011
vicano555

But u can still get ur testimonial from the secondary school that u finished from. But what is mosh required is the WAEC Cert. Don't forget to get one letter of recommendation oh.

best regards
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Kadata(m): 8:05pm On Feb 17, 2011
chiberry :

tanks Martha, u are d BOMB.
so where's the terrorist
chiberry :

Mr Kadata, wud be xpecting a reply for my broda.
I checked today as I promised. . . I went the extra mile to check the whole board- didn't find his name.
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Miatha(f): 8:18pm On Feb 17, 2011
@Vicano, yeah, origina utme certificate iz vry necesary n mk sur ur photo appears on it, dou d testimonia iz nt realy important if u usin original waec but mk sur u've d computa list aswel. @enouwem, if datz d case, sure der ll b anoda list cos der r stil sme courses like Ling,Rel Stud, etc. in d faculty of Art dat stil v vacancy.
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Miatha(f): 8:43pm On Feb 17, 2011
@Kadata, hw cme we've 5mutual frnds on fbk? So u knw most of my cousmates, wel, its nt suprisin as Uyo is a smal town where evrybody seems 2knw evrybody.
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Kadata(m): 7:02am On Feb 18, 2011
Miatha :

@Kadata, hw cme we've 5mutual frnds on fbk?
Na so I see am oh
Miatha :
So u knw most of my cousmates,
If your reg. no starts from 08, I definitely knw some of your coursemates
Miatha :
wel, its nt suprisin
really-
Miatha :
as Uyo is a smal town
i don't think so
Miatha :
where evrybody seems 2knw evrybody.
yeah. . .when yhu hav sth to offer.
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Kadata(m): 4:50pm On Feb 18, 2011
For the purpose of clarity, non-ambiguity and directiveness, I want to sort-of stage a detailed procedure on how you'd go about your registration.

*¤[/b]an official announcement will be made in the media as on when school will resume. You'd be asked to go to your faculty for the screening exercise.

*¤do as you are told. Go straight to your faculty. . .[b]and make use of your eyes. Nobody will direct you on what to do and what not to do
. It is expected that you must , as a matter of importance, read notice boards on your faculty.

*¤[/b]on your dept/faculty notice board you'd see the

[b]>[/b]amount for acceptance fees
[b]>[/b]amount for school fees
[b]>[/b]materials required for screening

*¤go and pay your [b]acceptance fees
at the designated bank(s) specified in the notice.

*¤from there go to the Finance Officer in your faculty to convert the acceptance fee teller to receipt-

*¤ the screening exercise will be handled by your Faculty Officer. While you're going for the screening, take the acceptance fee receipt with you along with other documents which I listed on this page earlier.

N/B: if your faculty allows the use of the acceptance fee bank teller for screening, don't hesitate to exploit the opportunity pending the availability of your receipt.

*¤After screening- if you're successful, you'd be issued a slip called "Authority To Pay. This slip is very very very important. You must keep it safe and make as many photocopies as possible. Can I pause here to say that any piece of paper given to you by the University Of Uyo is very important- keep it safe.

*¤while about to pay your school fees at the bank, you'd be asked for the Authority to Pay which you must present there. After presenting , you'd be authorized to pay your school fees.

*¤go back to the Finance Officer in your Faculty and change it to receipt.

¤*if your Faculty Officer who screened you didn't issue you a Registration/Matric. Number after your screening , go back to him/her with your school fee receipt and ask for one.

*¤once you get your registration number, you will find your way, won't you?
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Greatdesi(m): 6:20pm On Feb 18, 2011
Has the strike been called off?
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Nsiman(m): 9:34pm On Feb 18, 2011
Yeah it has been called off the week the ass. Prof was freed
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Miatha(f): 9:59pm On Feb 18, 2011
Alo every1. @Kadata pls. heard sch has rsumd, hw tru is dis? Cos my Dad jus cald me 2tel me sch has rsumd, or is it dat reg has startd 4new students? Am realy suprise. Pls. I nid 2knw hw true dis is so as 2knw wot 2tel him as he ll nt stop botherin me.
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Kadata(m): 5:47am On Feb 19, 2011
For the purpose of clarity, non-ambiguity and directiveness, I want to sort-of stage a detailed procedure on how you'd go about your registration.

*¤[/b]an official announcement will be made in the media as on when school will resume. You'd be asked to go to your faculty for the screening exercise.

*¤do as you are told. Go straight to your faculty. . .[b]and make use of your eyes. Nobody will direct you on what to do and what not to do
. It is expected that you must , as a matter of importance, read notice boards on your faculty.

*¤[/b]on your dept/faculty notice board you'd see the

[b]>[/b]amount for acceptance fees
[b]>[/b]amount for school fees
[b]>[/b]materials required for screening

*¤go and pay your [b]acceptance fees
at the designated bank(s) specified in the notice.

*¤from there go to the Finance Officer in your faculty to convert the acceptance fee teller to receipt-

*¤ the screening exercise will be handled by your Faculty Officer. While you're going for the screening, take the acceptance fee receipt with you along with other documents which I listed on this page earlier.

N/B: if your faculty allows the use of the acceptance fee bank teller for screening, don't hesitate to exploit the opportunity pending the availability of your receipt.
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Kadata(m): 5:51am On Feb 19, 2011
*¤After screening- if you're successful, you'd be issued a slip called "Authority To Pay. This slip is very very very important. You must keep it safe and make as many photocopies as possible. Can I pause here to say that any piece of paper given to you by the University Of Uyo is very important- keep it safe.

*¤while about to pay your school fees at the bank, you'd be asked for the Authority to Pay which you must present there. After presenting , you'd be authorized to pay your school fees.

*¤go back to the Finance Officer in your Faculty and change it to receipt.

¤*if your Faculty Officer who screened you didn't issue you a Registration/Matric. Number after your screening , go back to him/her with your school fee receipt and ask for one.

*¤once you get your registration number, you will find your way, won't you?
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by lomaxx: 6:42am On Feb 19, 2011
Quote from Kadata

*¤[/b]After screening- if you're successful, you'd be issued a slip called [b]"Authority To Pay. This slip is very very very important. You must keep it safe and make as many photocopies as possible. Can I pause here to say that any piece of paper given to you by the University Of Uyo is very important- keep it safe.

[b]*¤[/b]while about to pay your school fees at the bank, you'd be asked for the Authority to Pay which you must present there. After presenting , you'd be authorized to pay your school fees.

[b]*¤[/b]go back to the Finance Officer in your Faculty and change it to receipt.

[b]¤*[/b]if your Faculty Officer who screened you didn't issue you a Registration/Matric. Number after your screening , go back to him/her with your school fee receipt and ask for one.

[b]*¤[/b]once you get your registration number, you will find your way, won't you?
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Kadata(m): 7:33am On Feb 19, 2011
Nsiman: the backside. Prof was freed
backside
Miatha: Alo every1. @Kadata pls. heard sch has rsumd, hw tru is dis? Cos my Dad jus cald me 2tel me sch has rsumd, or is it dat reg has startd 4new students? Am realy suprise. Pls. I nid 2knw hw true dis is so as 2knw wot 2tel him as he ll nt stop botherin me.
school hasn't resumed. I've been going to school everyday and nothing is happening except for medical students having their lectures and final year students putting their projects in order.
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Nsiman(m): 1:32pm On Feb 19, 2011
@ kadata, I intended writing 'associate prof.' But i abreviated associate and i dn't knw how it was changed that way, tho i tried modifying it but they said the thread is locked against modification. Am sorry about that
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Nsiman(m): 1:33pm On Feb 19, 2011
@ kadata, I intended writing 'associate prof.' But i abreviated associate and i dn't knw how it was changed that way, tho i tried modifying it but they said the thread is locked against modification. Am sorry about that
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Kadata(m): 6:19pm On Feb 19, 2011
. . . . Mr Spambot @ work.
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Nsiman(m): 7:13pm On Feb 19, 2011
~ some time me and network dey clash b4 him post my write up. Ahah, mr kadata, is testimonial very very very very important during screening?
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Kadata(m): 7:23pm On Feb 19, 2011
Nsiman :

mr kadata, is testimonial very very very very important during screening?
Testimonial is almost irrelevant for screening . . . It's not even listed amongst what is required from the school. The list again :
MATERIALS REQUIRED FOR SCREENING

*¤Evidence of payment of Acceptance Fees(Teller or Receipt) ;

*¤WASSCE/NECO Certificate[b] or [/b] Statement of Result ;

*¤Original UTME Result ;

*¤UNIUYO Post-UTME Result ;

*¤Recommendation Letter addressed to the Registrar<not from you> ;

*¤Birth Certificate ; and

*¤Certificate of Origin
[quote][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG To Establish Six Universities Of Science And Technology / Olabisi Onabanjo University Admission Merit List Is Out. / Prof. Adigun Agbaje Kidnapped, Abductors Demand ₦‎50 Million

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.