Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,909 members, 7,927,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 07:20 PM

Uniuyo Resumption Date - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniuyo Resumption Date (20989 Views)

Obafemi Awolowo University Resumption date: 10th January 2016 / What Is The Situation In Your School On Resumption? / ASUU Strike:about To Be Called Off,varsity's Resumption Date About To Be Known! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Kadata(m): 7:24pm On Feb 19, 2011
Nsiman :

mr kadata, is testimonial very very very very important during screening?
Testimonial is almost irrelevant for screening . . . It's not even listed amongst what is required from the school. The list again :
MATERIALS REQUIRED FOR SCREENING

*¤Evidence of payment of Acceptance Fees(Teller or Receipt) ;

*¤WASSCE/NECO Certificate[b] or [/b] Statement of Result ;

*¤Original UTME Result ;

*¤UNIUYO Post-UTME Result ;

*¤Recommendation Letter addressed to the Registrar<not from you> ;

*¤Birth Certificate ; and

*¤Certificate of Origin
[quote][/quote]
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Nsiman(m): 10:33pm On Feb 19, 2011
@ kadata, thanks
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Nsiman(m): 10:33pm On Feb 19, 2011
@ kadata, thanks
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Kadata(m): 6:05pm On Feb 21, 2011
Ok.
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Kadata(m): 3:27pm On Feb 22, 2011
RECENT DEVELOPMENT
UNIUYO releases academic calender for 2010/2011 Academic Session.

#7th March = Resumption.
#6th June = Exams
#26th June = Semester closes.

*¤Signed- Management.
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Miatha(f): 4:28pm On Feb 22, 2011
Thanks Kadata 4 da info, buh, hw abt fees(amount), no info concernin dat yet?
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Miatha(f): 4:32pm On Feb 22, 2011
Thanks Kadata 4 da info, buh, hw abt fees(amount), no info concernin dat yet?
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Kadata(m): 12:05am On Feb 23, 2011
Nah. Nt yet
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by ddcmachine: 6:10am On Feb 23, 2011
Pls Mr. Kadata, no info for fresh students yet?
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by ddcmachine: 6:11am On Feb 23, 2011
Pls Mr. Kadata, no info for fresh students yet?
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Kadata(m): 9:50am On Feb 23, 2011
I saw this on the notice board of my Faculty- Fresh Students take note of the additions

MATERIALS REQUIRED FOR SCREENING

*¤Evidence of payment of Acceptance Fees(Teller or Receipt) ;

*¤WASSCE/NECO Certificate[b] or [/b] Statement of Result ;

*¤Original UTME Result ;

*¤UNIUYO Post-UTME Result ;

*¤Recommendation Letter addressed to the Registrar<not from you> ;

*¤Birth Certificate/Age Declaration ;

*¤Certificate of Origin

*¤Passport Photographs

*¤3 File Jackets

[b]RETURNING STUDENTS 2010/2011 REGISTRATION[/B]

*¤School Fee Receipt

*¤1st Semester 2009/2010 Course Registration Form

*¤Online Registration 2010/2011
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Miatha(f): 11:09am On Feb 23, 2011
Thanks Kadata 4 d info, but iz dis 4real? Cos, derz a rumour dat sch ll nt rsume until afta d electn. And pls kindly let me knw wen dz sesion's fees is releasd.
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Mattex001(m): 1:22am On Feb 24, 2011
Hey guys i jst want u @KADATA to help on dis recommendatn letter nd where re we goin 2 stay during d registrtn
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Kadata(m): 11:58am On Feb 24, 2011
Mattex001:
Hey guys i jst want u @KADATA to help on dis recommendatn letter
how? You no get Pastor, or Family friend or anybody wey fit write am? I'm begining to notice that the recommendation letter might not be really relevant this time around. Just have it in case it comes up.
Mattex001: nd where re we goin 2 stay during d registrtn
my brother, you can sort that out urself, can't you?
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Kadata(m): 12:02pm On Feb 24, 2011
Miatha :

but iz dis 4real? Cos, derz a rumour dat sch ll nt rsume until afta d electn. And pls kindly let me knw wen dz sesion's fees is releasd.
well, you have a choice to believe what you hear- Freshers' Reception comes up on 14th&15th March, 2011. I just saw the notice from the Office of the Dean of Students.
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by emmydude1(m): 3:52pm On Feb 25, 2011
@ Kadata, the 3 file jacket, is it the normal office flat file? javascript:void(0); coz i dont understand, ameg help me explain tanks
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Nsiman(m): 9:53pm On Feb 25, 2011
~ my bros na normal file to file ur credentials after screening and subsequent documents of urs in the school
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by emmydude1(m): 9:48am On Feb 26, 2011
@Nsima, tanks, but du u have any info on the acceptance yet? and i have my statement of result but heard that the computer print out frm the skul will be needed, hw true is that?
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Nsiman(m): 9:17pm On Feb 26, 2011
~ On thursday i went to the main campus to check for infos on this but could not find any but i was told that screening requirements is not yet made public and that it will be made public on resumption.
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Greatdesi(m): 10:02am On Feb 28, 2011
@ Kadata, what would be allowed in the hostel, how do we feed:we do the cooking in the hostel or how, just give me an idea of what Uniuyo hostel is like cuz I wont like to be stranded.
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Miatha(f): 12:57pm On Feb 28, 2011
@Greatdesi, i dnt knw if cooking is allowed in boys hostel but i knw its not allowed in d girls hostel, bt mind u boys hostel is nt inside da sch.
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Miatha(f): 12:58pm On Feb 28, 2011
@Greatdesi, i dnt knw if cooking is allowed in boys hostel but i knw its not allowed in d girls hostel, bt mind u boys hostel is nt inside da sch.
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by emmydude1(m): 2:51pm On Feb 28, 2011
A friend of mind just called, telling me dat the acceptance fee is 10k(ten thousand naira) and that the money must be payed before on 7th march 2011, can somebody help me confirm these please, How true is it?
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Nsiman(m): 7:49pm On Feb 28, 2011
~ an not aware of that publicity!
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 01, 2011
tnx for da info . . . . I 'v read 2 dif tins based on frshr resumption 14 and 7 which date is true.coZ i intend leavin lag on thur 2 owerri then 2 uyo monday . N hw com no comnt of accptan
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by tonexijey: 2:13pm On Mar 01, 2011
Strongest Uniuyo Student. Kudos to u all that are contributing in this site, it's interesting and cool. Finally, Uniuyo has become of the school u can log in the internet (Nairaland) and get most of the question u need.

Best Regards to all.
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Kadata(m): 2:20pm On Mar 01, 2011
This is Official. School resumes 7th March, 2011. Normal Registration ends 22nd March, 2011 - Late Registration follows after that- This should calm all fears as to resumption date on this thread- The notice is all over school.
. . . .and freshers please- we can't attend to all the questions on this thread. Personally, I can't. I deliberately avoided some questions cos I believe that there're some things you need to discover yourself. If we keep telling you everything, what would you have left for yourself?? Cooking isn't allowed in hostel. Come with your money. Boiling rings and iron are allowed. . . .and pls pls- study hard- that's what makes you a great Tusker'. I'm presently on 4.50, and yet I wasn't sleeping- I need freshers like you are to give us something worth typing about- stories worth telling and testimonies worth sharing. Once again, you're welcome to Tuskers' Republic. Great Nigerian Students . . . . GREAT
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Kadata(m): 2:28pm On Mar 01, 2011
tonexijey :

Finally, Uniuyo has become of the school u can log in the internet (Nairaland) and get most of the question u need.

that's what they call progress. We're stepping higher.
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Kadata(m): 2:34pm On Mar 01, 2011
That reminds me. . , For returning students who[b] applied for hostel accomodation last session, the hostel list is out-[/b]
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Mattex001(m): 11:38pm On Mar 01, 2011
Pls guys i am realy contemplating on wher i wuld stay durin d registratn.
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Mattex001(m): 11:45pm On Mar 01, 2011
D 2010/11 academic calender is on uniuyo official website. U can print 4 details.goto uniuyopume.org
Re: Uniuyo Resumption Date by Kadata(m): 6:10am On Mar 02, 2011
[b]UNIUYO academic Calendar [/b]http://www.uniuyopume.org/downloads/Academic%20calendar%202011.pdf [b]for those interested in pre-degree [/b]http://www.uniuyopume.org/Pre-Degree/Advert%20pre-degree.pdf [b]2010/2011 supplementary list [/b]http://www.uniuyopume.org/other%20ind.php

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Govt Flags Off Independent Power Supply In 40 Federal Varsities / FG To Establish Six Universities Of Science And Technology / Olabisi Onabanjo University Admission Merit List Is Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.